Old Player Returning *Need Help* :)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Old player returning *Need help* :)
Old player returning *Need help* :)
 Bahamut.Mohd
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Mohd 2012-02-20 18:37:14  
Hello Everyone!
Like in the title I been playing the game for 2 years almost from 2008-2010 and left the game when the first abys came out and level 80 was unlocked... at that time I think I was doing well as much as I can with my NIN PLD RDM BRD.

Now I'm back to the game I just reactivated my account today and while taking a first look at the game I feel SOOOO LOST and from what I hear people level only in abys and whatever and prices are messed up for people like me who came back to find something that costed 1m now cost less than 100k at least some stuff.
Anyway I am looking for friends around and people to ask them for info where to go what to do cause the game is a maze now and I'm a college student so I don't have much time to waste I always try to get better at my jobs and what to do.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-02-20 18:50:03  
if you can't play regularly look for a laid back linkshell, unless you're looking to play hardcore.

I'm in Cake cuz I don't have much time to play and like to see some text on my screen, haven't really done anything yet with them though...
 Valefor.Rancor
サーバ: Valefor
user: Rancoor
By Valefor.Rancor 2012-02-20 18:50:45  
Wiki Abyssea and Voidwatch: Done. No other content worth nodding at even.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-02-20 18:52:56  
not exactly true but most other stuff can be done lowman or solo.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-02-20 18:56:27  
People level in GoV as well.

Just gonna take time to acclimate again, I just recently came back after 15 months, I quit basically the same time you did, first Abyssea out, level cap was 80.

I got used to it more or less.. Took me a few weeks to get into the swing of things again.

Also, you can now solo your own relic if you want one. Can solo Dynamis, don't need the hour glass or anything and just farm your own coins up. Can enter once every 24 hours.
 Bahamut.Mohd
By Bahamut.Mohd 2012-02-20 19:08:13  
wow... things REALLY changed a lot... and as Jetackuu said maybe I need an active social Linkshell yet again if I know some hardcore gamers it might be also good to actually get that boost to want to play well at least and not fall asleep haha xD.

well if anyone in Bahamut know of any social linkshell let me know here or in game. Thank you guys good info I just hope to keep learning more about these stuff ^^

p.s: I will wiki Abys and Void thing whatever that is @.@ lol
p.s.s: God I would kill for the old FFXI level 75 cap and whatever there was before.. it was much better ; ; !!!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-02-20 19:14:23  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said: »

Cake
By Wenuden 2012-02-20 19:57:02  

Cake

I'd go with that shell as far as leveling right now. I would look for old friends that haven't quit in the past two years to ask about other more relevant things, though. And once you've reestablished ties with said friends, get away from Cake ASAP.

Edit: Don't necessarily drop linkshell if you can reconnect with old friends, just know that pretty much 99.9% of content pre-2010 can be done with 2-3ish people now, and most abyssea can be done with 6 or less. So yeah, get with old friends while working with a social for your personal goals.
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-02-20 20:13:31  
Valefor.Rancor said: »
Wiki Abyssea and Voidwatch: Done. No other content worth nodding at even.

And the new dynamis system.