EU Linkshell Recruiting Members (after Merge)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Lindblum » EU Linkshell Recruiting Members (after merge)
EU Linkshell Recruiting Members (after merge)
By Azumii 2012-02-18 08:38:26  
OK, so i know a hell of ALOT of you want an EU event shell. so i am finally gonna grow some balls and offer JUST an EU shell for those of you who want to do events around your time and not NA time. i am still on a mission to find someone to help me run this EU shell but still no luck yet. fyi, the space is open to anyone who makes me laugh.

Requirements:
I am going to run a strict policy for just EU members with at least one L50 DoW/M with experience from Ifrit and Moogle and basic knowledge lol. This HAS to be your Primary shell, i don't care if you have other Linkshells just make sure you turn up for events etc. You also have to be funny, well because we all need amusement.

Playing Times:
I will probably start events at 6pm+(GMT) but will probably adjust/change since some of us have normal lives. You can also do events during the day on weekdays unfortunately without my supervision because i'll be at work, online! but half-*** afk lol.

I think that pretty much sums most of it up. The linkshell is called 'The Seducers'. i will start recruiting after the worlds merge so let me know asap if you want in. we are staying on server Lindblum > Saronia = Sargatanas.

/tell me in game 'Zoom Zoom' or send me a PM on here or fill in the recruitment form on my current LS website.
http://spoonersandforkers.enjin.com/

Thanks again and happy gaming! 8)