New Forum Section.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » New forum section.
New forum section.
 Bismarck.Disguise
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: xKrafty
By Bismarck.Disguise 2012-02-10 13:19:35  
New forum/sub-forum section

Due to the unfortunate closer of FFXIdats, I've found it hard to find new dats to use and I'm sure other members have to.

The suggestion I'm making is that we introduce a new section or sub-forum somewhere on the site that allows users to post the current .DAT modifications that they own so it helps out other members and maybe try to revive the old community that there used to be.

Now, I'm unsure if this type of content is allowed to be posted on FFXIAH, if the content is not allowed to be posted then I guess you can render this suggestion useless.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-02-10 13:22:16  
FFXIAH treads a very fine-line of not pissing SE off. Should they incorporate something like that, and SE doesn't like it, they may receive a Cease & Desist.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-10 13:25:55  
There are a couple other sites (Carrie / Neko Sentai) that have tried to rebuild the .dat community. Have you seen those?
 Bismarck.Disguise
By Bismarck.Disguise 2012-02-10 13:31:42  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
FFXIAH treads a very fine-line of not pissing SE off. Should they incorporate something like that, and SE doesn't like it, they may receive a Cease & Desist.
I see, well, I'm glad the FFXIAH tend to try and stay out of trouble with SE.

Bahamut.Krizz said: »
There are a couple other sites (Carrie / Neko Sentai) that have tried to rebuild the .dat community. Have you seen those?
No, I haven't. Honestly, I only thought that FFXIDats was the only website that was out there, since it's the only one I heard people talking about.
 Bahamut.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-10 13:35:30  
NS tends to be avoided by some people because it has a lot of adult material. Caarrie isn't liked by some because of some of its quirks (like having to sign up before you can do certain things). It all depends on what you're looking for.
[+]
 Bismarck.Disguise
By Bismarck.Disguise 2012-02-10 13:40:42  
NS tends to be avoided by some people because it has a lot of adult material. Caarrie isn't liked by some because of some of its quirks (like having to sign up before you can do certain things). It all depends on what you're looking for.
Adult material.. For FFXI?

Hmmm, I've heard it all now. I don't want to check that site out, I'll give Caarrie a look through, thanks.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-02-10 14:07:05  

link's busted, or site's down
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-02-10 14:17:02  
Bismarck.Disguise said: »
Adult material.. For FFXI?

Hmmm, I've heard it all now.

It shouldn't be surprising. Rule 34 is a fact.

Not exactly an example of adult material, but that is just the tip of the iceberg.
[+]
 Bismarck.Markas
user: Markas83
By Bismarck.Markas 2012-02-10 14:35:08  
i do have to say NS has some rather cool looking xi cosplay