New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Lowman / Mercenary Shell Recruiting
Lowman / Mercenary Shell Recruiting
 Asura.Chanceikin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chanceikin 2012-01-30 13:36:25  
Recently, due to some close friends nudging me, I decided to try my hand at leading again. Small, tight-knit group of experienced players are looking for 2 additional members.

Primarily, we work on each other's stuff, such as emps/relics/mythic content/VW/and pretty much any endgame. We often receive contracts and payouts are equally disbursed among those in participation. Events are scheduled but loose, since we are capable of operating most things with 3-6 people, if some people don't attend a set event, we don't suffer.

We're looking for nice people, with a good knowledge of their jobs, that are interested in advancing their toon and making gil.

You MUST have 1 of the following jobs: whm, blm, brd, rdm, sch

AND

1 of the following jobs: nin, thf, mnk, war

OR 2 jobs from the top list.

Jobs need not be perfectly geared, but Pink Power Rangers need not apply.

If you're interested, send a /tell to Chanceikin, Kitsuya, or Riftrip

Mercenary and Event schedule posted prior to event on the lsmes.

Thank You
 Asura.Chanceikin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chanceikin 2012-01-30 13:40:03  
Additionally, if you're looking to purchase merchandise of any type, please contact Chanceikin, Kitsuya, or Riftrip in game (/tell).

We're very reasonable, and blow other people's prices away usually. In some cases, rates are lower if the buyer participates in obtaining said item.

All purchases are made by gil. When items drop, player trades gil to whoever is in charge of the run. Once the payment is received, the buyer lots the item and all mercs pass. 100% reliable, with a great reputation backed by a lot of past buyers and friends.

RMT will be blisted and need not apply.