HELP: My Character Won't Update!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » HELP: My Character Won't Update!
HELP: My Character Won't Update!
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-12-13 13:00:11  
Lakshmi.Leaucant said: »
So is there no way to update my missions?
Bumping this question! My character is updated through gw however missions don't seem to be picked up, is this something that can be solved or is it lost forever because of lsc?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [87 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Kenstar
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Kenstar 2014-03-10 09:41:25  
I just moved to Odin and synced up with my new LS Community page on here, but even after a couple days, it just shows a blank where the "Scan for Updates" button is and it hasn't synced to my mission progress yet. I tried removing and repasting the link, but I can't get it to stick. My friend who also transferred already has his working properly.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-10 10:07:37  
I'm having the same issue where the "Scan for Update" button is not appearing.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-03-10 10:45:11  
Odin.Kenstar said: »
I just moved to Odin and synced up with my new LS Community page on here, but even after a couple days, it just shows a blank where the "Scan for Updates" button is and it hasn't synced to my mission progress yet. I tried removing and repasting the link, but I can't get it to stick. My friend who also transferred already has his working properly.

welcome to odin.

... my condolences
 Sylph.Nimmstalph
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Nimmstalph 2014-03-17 17:29:10  
seem to have done everything it says to do - everything updates - items bazaar etc but will not update my jobs - what am I missing - your assistance is appreciated.

NM - I found a way ^^
By chumpey 2014-03-22 13:52:05  
I am also having trouble getting my gear/ missions to upload to my ffxiah page. I have tried clicking on the ls community page link under my char name and it opens just fine with windows explorer but if I try to open it with chrome I get the server busy error.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.
 Phoenix.Hotdream
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Hotdream 2014-03-23 13:44:10  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I'm having the same issue where the "Scan for Update" button is not appearing.

Three of my 4 characters are missing the queue for update button as well. Everything seems to be set up the same for all 4. Everything is set to public and nothing is set to be hidden. The only thing that shows on the three characters is my auction buy/sell history. No other information shows up.
 Bahamut.Cdubs
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cdublov
By Bahamut.Cdubs 2014-03-23 13:49:43  
Not sure if this helps or not, but it works for me for items. Make sure that when logged into FFXI you are also logged in to GW in FFXI. Then do a simple //gw update command.
 Fenrir.Mariane
サーバ: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-03-23 15:05:12  
Not everyone is found of 3rd party apps on their game. ;)

I know my profile isn't updating some of the items in it (job levels mainly) while others are updating just fine (missions)...

And I don't want to run Windower so GW is out of question on my case.
By iambatman3131 2014-04-04 00:19:45  
So how do i get it to show the missions that i have completed?

Everything else seems to get picked up just fine, except missions?

Any help would be great!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By iambatman3131 2014-04-04 00:41:14  
Just checked, everything set to public.
 Ragnarok.Exavion
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Aladriel
By Ragnarok.Exavion 2014-04-10 14:37:29  
Have tried everything on this page. The LSC url links to my profile fine even logged out. I have everything set to visible/show etc.

For some reason my auction history also stopped updating a few days ago.
 Ragnarok.Tronel
user: LVten
By Ragnarok.Tronel 2014-04-13 23:37:28  
I have been having the same problems on my main Char Tronel. Noslene, my alt chat page is fine
By Jetackuu 2014-04-13 23:43:51  
Fenrir.Mariane said: »

I know my profile isn't updating some of the items in it (job levels mainly) while others are updating just fine (missions)...

why not? you can just disable all other plugins if you want.
By valli 2014-05-08 16:40:49  
Does anyone know how to get it to update now?

I'm linked to ls community, and gw, and it's still only about half correct u_u.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-08 17:35:35  
Fenrir.Mariane said: »

Suggest you get used to it not updating then as the LSC has been broken for what since the day it came out? and SE has no intention of fixing something never used.
 Ragnarok.Tweaker
user: Tweakster
By Ragnarok.Tweaker 2014-05-19 20:30:34  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I transfered server the other day, verified character, relinked on lsc(all set to public) and gw...however half the stuff doesn't show up. Weird thing is I don't even get the link to my lsc profile or "queue for update" option...is that normal and I should wait? Or something I missed?

This is the exact same problem I am having. Everything is set up correctly, just have no way to click update (does not appear) for my missions and other information from the linkshell community.
 Bismarck.Dubai
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-05-19 21:21:11  
My crafts and missions are not showing on ffxiah.com

Even though I have them activated to show on the Linkshell community websites. They are not showing on both my accounts(Dubai & Luffyyy).

Can a admin help please.
 Bismarck.Dubai
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-05-19 23:18:26  
Ragnarok.Tweaker said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I transfered server the other day, verified character, relinked on lsc(all set to public) and gw...however half the stuff doesn't show up. Weird thing is I don't even get the link to my lsc profile or "queue for update" option...is that normal and I should wait? Or something I missed?

This is the exact same problem I am having. Everything is set up correctly, just have no way to click update (does not appear) for my missions and other information from the linkshell community.

I also have the same problem.
By Presidentmerman 2014-05-19 23:36:30  
My character shows the same gear job since like 2 months ago on here is the only place it doesnt update
 Bismarck.Dubai
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-05-26 05:52:12  
My crafts got updated(dunno how), there's just the missions left that are not updated.
 Ragnarok.Tweaker
user: Tweakster
By Ragnarok.Tweaker 2014-05-26 22:35:38  
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
My crafts got updated(dunno how), there's just the missions left that are not updated.

Yep i can't get my missions to update at all. Starting to get irritating since i have them all completed but can't get it to show.
 Phoenix.Sarcastic
user: poor
By Phoenix.Sarcastic 2014-05-26 22:52:11  
Ragnarok.Tweaker said: »
Bismarck.Dubai said: »

Yep i can't get my missions to update at all. Starting to get irritating since i have them all completed but can't get it to show.
Yeah same here, everything is up to date except for missions, its very frustrating
 Bismarck.Dubai
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-05-29 22:10:59  
I think, it gets updated when you complete a mission of one of the above. That's what happened to me for my craft section.

I will try progressing in the Shantoto story line since I have not finished that yet and will let everyone know.
 Phoenix.Sarcastic
user: poor
By Phoenix.Sarcastic 2014-05-29 22:57:32  
please do that will be awesome, only issue i have is i have completed all storylines and missions >.<
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Tarage
user: Tarage
By Ragnarok.Tarage 2014-07-11 22:40:31  
I have an issue that I'm not sure can be fixed.

I made a Nirvana, and the last record FFXI has of it is that I upgraded it to level 95. I have since upgraded it to level 119, but because the official site doesn't know what a 119 Nirvana is, it shows me as having no weapon.

What confuses me is that other people seem to have it correctly recorded as having taken their mythic to 119. How do I fix this? The site never recorded that I ever got past 95.
 Leviathan.Kiriyak
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kiriyak
By Leviathan.Kiriyak 2014-08-07 02:02:24  
having missions issue still, transferred server, I try logging onto LS community says content ID isn't valid which is ridiculous, only thing that isn't showing up is my missions
By Jetackuu 2014-08-07 02:03:31  
The LS community site doesn't work right, you have to use guildwork for it to register.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11