New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » VNM run
VNM run
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-01-09 13:23:06  
Will be doing the three VNM for trials here shortly. If you're interested let me know and I'll see if you are online when we head out to do them.

As long as Keeper of Halidom plays nice I'm aiming to do them later tonight or tomorrow evening. Will make some shouts before heading out if we got room as well. Just posting here to grab those who don't AFK in Jeuno all day!

The three sets we'll be killing are:
- Shoggoth and Lamprey Lord
- Farruca Fly and Jyeshtha
- Tammuz and Chesma

Depending on how fast things pop, we may or may not do all of them in a single event. I would venture to say most likely not.

All are welcome as long as we got room. I will probably bring my mule along as a backup T2 trigger to warp after each pop and retain it from upgrading. The more triggers the better though as it can make things go a little faster!

PS - if you are one of those two people who refused to invite me on Intulo for over an hour, then when I claimed it over both of you wanted to join up with me ... yeah I guess I'd let you join too. But I want a make-up present in return since you hurt my little tarutaru feelings!