Blizzara Bugged?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Classes » Thaumaturge » Blizzara bugged?
Blizzara bugged?
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2011-12-17 13:34:55  
For some reason, my blizzara keeps failing. There's no animation, no target selection confirmation, no cast bar, no nothing except a message 3 seconds later after pressing the ability saying, "Your Blizzara has failed."

Anyone else having this problem or a problem similiar to it. Is there a way to fix it? I kind've really absolutely don't want to reinstall this game.
 Leviathan.Mexicanknight
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Mexicanknight 2011-12-17 14:28:30  
it was happening to me to... but it looks like there is no combo bonus for it.. and you have to be in range with a mob to make it work... you do not have to be targeting it
By MikoNeversleeps 2011-12-17 14:35:21  
Blizzara casts around yourself.

So basically, say you target a mob that's in front of you but like...say about at the very edge of your targeting zone. And you have 5 mobs immediately surrounding you.

Even if you cast Blizzara on the mob that's far away, only the 5 mobs immediately surrounding you will get hit.

As a result, it's best just to cast Blizzara on yourself. It works =D
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2011-12-17 21:11:48  
Okay, I don't like that spell.

Seems more like a PvP gtfo spell than a PvE damage spell especially when you see the damage.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Works now but I"m never going to use it except for Oh S*** moments :D
By ZettaiRyouiki 2011-12-18 09:00:46  
Blizzara is a nice spell for getting past annoying aggro mobs, especially while taking peaceful strolls through the woods.

- Courtesy of Arla Lahkuna
 Leviathan.Jullias
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Jullias 2011-12-21 23:50:11  
Asura.Tristean said: »
Okay, I don't like that spell.

Seems more like a PvP gtfo spell than a PvE damage spell especially when you see the damage.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Works now but I"m never going to use it except for Oh S*** moments :D
Go away Hoe