users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » WHM [Do you have it?]
WHM [Do you have it?]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2011-12-13 20:30:39  
LS looking for a mostly full time whm. We do have whms within the LS but they are either tired of whm or not on full time. Our event schedule atm (stress the atm part) consists of lolabyssea Mon, Wed, Thur 9pm est and Sat 4pm, with a random rotating event every Sunday followed by Einherjar. In the somewhat near future we are looking into expanding more into Voidwatch and dialing back our presence in Abyssea while still making Empyreans and +2s for our members.

Please reply, PM here, or send a tell to either myself or any of the sacks with questions.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2011-12-13 20:37:53  
at least 2 that I'm aware of have shown interest. Alot of my members are either newer to the game or did not do some of the 75 cap content and have a desire to do it.

Along that note Id like to add we are member driven. One of the sacks or myself usually keeps a semi-active poll of who wants what content on our forums and we adjust events accordingly.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-12-13 21:17:51  
I have whm!
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2011-12-14 08:32:48  
Yes but I doubt you are going to be leaving UDF or enrolling in any dual citizenship programs :P
 Bahamut.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-12-14 08:38:16  
I've been so tempted to join you, Bizarro. I just worry about my playtime being inconsistent. I would hate to join only to not be able to make it to events constantly.

How long do events run?

Edit: Also, it would myself, Sav, and my dualboxed MNK.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2011-12-14 11:45:10  
Events on weekdays run typically from 9pm est to 12 or 1 (me and Cerc live in AZ.) Sat runs from 4pm till whenever we decide to stop usually around 8 or 9pm. Sunday is the long day starting around 3pm then going till anything from 8-9 depending on the random event duration, I do try and do at least a 30 min break between things, 2 kids means I have to break away occasionally.

As far as dual boxes and significant others both are welcome. In my house alone its myself Cercie and her mom that play, I abuse them quite frequently, just not fair imo.

There are no attendance requirements to lot etc. Cerc works 5 or 6 days a week depending on scheduling and is normally not home till after events start and up and down until the kids go to bed, I cant impose something on anyone my own wife would be breaking almost every day lol.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-12-14 12:09:17  
Thanks, Bizzaro. Sav and I will discuss it a bit more and get back to you.

Are you doing events tonight, or are they cancelled due to the update?
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2011-12-14 12:29:10  
Depends on how many ppl are done with LB, typically when there has been a lvl increase Ive taken a ~week to give people time to get their jobs up to the new cap(myself included) but Cerc is 24 souls from being done with trial on harp so may push through while everyone else is busy doing update.
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2011-12-14 12:53:33  
If you guys have room for Einherjar I would be very interested. Just need ampoules, and would be happy to come put in work for them. I have extensive experience with the event. I'm available every Sunday.

My main jobs:

Whm - Many years of main healing experience.
Rdm - My 1st 75 in 04' Very familiar with CS stun
Haste/refresh cycle etc. etc.
Smn - All avatars very familiar with PD zerg
Thf - TH6 (soon to be 7!) No experience pulling in Ein
War - All red/blue/WSNM (Not that it matters in Ein:)
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-12-14 21:32:22  
Bahamut.Bizarro said: »
Yes but I doubt you are going to be leaving UDF or enrolling in any dual citizenship programs :P
You are correct for the most part. UDF is my home and I love it here, but I often find myself bored and night wishing I had more to do. I would be happy to lend a helping hand occasionally and I do miss events like Einherjar. I'll talk to in game sometime (fell asleep on the floor last night like a moron), I have imo and decently geared whm and I really shouldn't say this on a public forum but I even miss playing whm some days.

Talk to you more in game.

BTW Krizz I haven't been on these forums much in the last few months but Oo? how long have you been on Bahamut?! /welcome a little late
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2011-12-15 18:28:12  
Shameless bump. I know everyone is busy lvling etc but Im hoping someone will answer the call^.^
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-12-15 19:23:47  
Bahamut.Bizarro said: »
Shameless bump. I know everyone is busy lvling etc but Im hoping someone will answer the call^.^
We will try to make it Sunday. I'd definitely like to do Einherjar at the least. Hopefully we'll make our minds up by then. A lot going on IRL.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2012-01-08 11:07:23  
Events have picked back up for us now that the presents have all been unwrapped and this slot is still waiting to be filled if anyone is interested.
 Bahamut.Danthebk
user: danthebk
By Bahamut.Danthebk 2012-01-08 16:08:26  
If you'd be willing to have me back, I'm available. I've been inactively seeking for a linkshell since I returned to the game a few weeks ago. My WHM isn't the greatest and I'm not very experienced with it, but I play it well just like most of my other jobs. I don't play as actively as I used to, and you probably should not rely on my attendance, but I'm here if you'd be interested in giving me another shot.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2012-01-28 12:33:20  
Position still open.

Have changed schedule some, Mon Wed Fri 9pm Sat 4pm. We have recently completed all city VW paths and are halfway through Jeuno path for everyone. Post here or /t myself, Cercie, Laoshan, or Tivace with questions.