D Ring Gil Value?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » D ring gil value?
D ring gil value?
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-11-27 10:58:59  
Garuda.Poetsave said: »
After seeing this topic in the forum I now see D Ring is the 3rd top viewed item.

To me this says there is a lot of people playing FFXI who didn't know what D Ring was.

Which to me means there is a "generation" of players playing now who don't understand how hard it used to be to get D Ring.

I think it drops off the same abyssea NM that Rajas ring drops from.
[+]
 Siren.Mcmurdles
サーバ: Siren
user: Mcmurdles
By Siren.Mcmurdles 2011-12-01 00:10:19  
Phoenix.Neosutra said: »
Hey KB is hard guys and people are paying for it to be killed for them, not for the ridiculously low drop rate item off a NM that's popped via another rare pop item..

On a serious note: Not counting random kills throughout the years before the HNM update, currently about 0/32 on rings off KBs since update. Done spending money of shitty overpriced pops. Hate this new system.

This is enough for me to put to bed, mr 'd rings drop like rain now' retarted theory, and to be fair the new system has only made this ring more accessible, i mean how often were you actually able to claim KB let alone the countless hours of precious life wasted camping that fool.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-12-01 00:14:42  
Did a KB like 2 hours ago pixie of course but was still doing 2.3k cata's to him