Any LS Still Do Dynamis?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Any LS still do Dynamis?
Any LS still do Dynamis?
 Bahamut.Sopes
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Sopes
By Bahamut.Sopes 2011-11-08 03:36:09  
Any LS still do dynamis on a reguar basis? I am CST but work at midnight.
By anjisnu 2011-11-08 03:42:42  
the dyna we knew and loved is gone pretty much a solo show these days
 Shiva.Andytheraven
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Andytheraven 2011-11-08 04:03:27  
anjisnu said: »

Yup, if you looking for relic armor you could just ask any group and they would most likely let you join, but as far as currency goes get 1 or 2 friends and have at it. really not that hard anymore.
 Fenrir.Cobblers
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ntfc
By Fenrir.Cobblers 2011-11-08 04:14:56  

I don't know what I miss more, entry 2x per week, monthly pay outs that are less than 1 days run now, or maybe waiting 6 months + for that 1 piece of gear you wanted.
By anjisnu 2011-11-08 04:21:40  
dont get me wrong new dyna has its perks but i miss it being group only
[+]
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2011-11-08 04:28:25  
Too bad we can't have instanced Dynamis. I would love having the whole zone to myself.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-11-08 04:34:33  
Odin.Tsuneo said: »
Too bad we can't have instanced Dynamis. I would love having the whole zone to myself.

^^^^
Can't be _that_ hard to make instanced dynamis.
We allready have some instanced stuff, atleast partially instanced? >_>
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-11-08 04:39:07  
I've run a Dynamis shell for years, in every capacaity you may imagine. In old Dynamis, Puller, Blm, Rdm, Whm, main /assist. I knew it intimately. But as most people know, it was one dimensinal. What SE did, was make it Multi-Dimensional, allowing for solo or small groups to farm their own currency for building relics, or for income.
When the change-over initially occured, we saw the greatest dyna shells on our server crumble. However, some adapted, prevailed. I am proud to say that ours is one of them. I dare say that we are perhaps 1/4 NA shells on sylph that strictly farm force-popped NM's in dynamis.
I know this is a Bahamut thread, but I encourage you to seek out a shell and try it out. Some of the fights are epic and the rewards, such as Avesta Bangles, Sagasinger, Oneiros Helm, etc., etc, are well worth it.
If you're unable to find a shell that suits your schedule, create one. You'll find 15-17 other like-minded souls to defeat them with, I promise you. If you're interested in strategies you can youtube my channel, mark4madi. I've recorded most of the ZM zone fights so far. Just built a dynamis-Bubu Arch set and will be recording that as well.
[+]
By anjisnu 2011-11-08 05:11:52  
Odin.Tsuneo said: »

lol a thousand times this
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-11-08 06:08:40  
I don't think you'll see many 18 man groups in Dynamis anymore, staggering time by taking in 6 at once would yield more currency out put, 12 if you wanna lock down buburimu for 2 hours.

12 is pretty much all you need as well for Arch NMs, the only boss that would require more is Arch DL, not sure if it's even worth farming him tho other then for e-peen status on cape / ring with the very slim chance at Sagasinger.
By Quiznor 2011-11-08 06:36:30  
Ragnarok.Nekonarf said: »
I don't think you'll see many 18 man groups in Dynamis anymore, staggering time by taking in 6 at once would yield more currency out put, 12 if you wanna lock down buburimu for 2 hours.

12 is pretty much all you need as well for Arch NMs, the only boss that would require more is Arch DL, not sure if it's even worth farming him tho other then for e-peen status on cape / ring with the very slim chance at Sagasinger.

Could go in as an LS and split into multiple groups of 4-6 and farm currency all at once at 3 or 4 different locations.Hello relic in 3 weeks!
 Lakshmi.Forsell
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Forsell
By Lakshmi.Forsell 2011-11-08 07:06:32  
Fenrir.Cobblers said: »

I don't know what I miss more, entry 2x per week, monthly pay outs that are less than 1 days run now, or maybe waiting 6 months + for that 1 piece of gear you wanted.

I miss doing Dreamlands, and after the run thinking 'Do these so called relic accessories even exist??'.

Last night, I dropped two THF capes :/
 Ramuh.Almalie
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Almalie 2011-12-07 05:27:00  
i would love a dyna shell, i only have bastok and sandy clears, but i live in japan so i'm pretty sure we are online at around the same time, if you are anyone else is going to start one, hit me up in game!