Price Of Colorless Souls/Apademak Horns Currently?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Price of Colorless souls/Apademak horns currently?
Price of Colorless souls/Apademak horns currently?
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-10-12 09:13:03  
Just wondering what the rough going rate on Bahamut is, since I'm half considering doing Daurdabla if I took up BRD again D:

Colorless Souls: Either buy pop (much prefer Ogopogo, far easier) or directly buying souls.
Apademak Horn: Would be buying horns directly, screw that Khim D:
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-10-12 09:42:58  
Not bashing you or anything, but if you don't mind giving some advice, I wouldn't use your gil buying Apademak Horns. It was defeatable by a party of 3 (WHM, NIN, BLM/RDM) at 90. There is a small bit of luck involved as the stun timer won't always be up, so bringing a second BLM would be a wonderful safety net. If you're attempting with 1 BLM, then your WHM's haste priority should be BLM > NIN and the BLM should have at least 10% haste in his stun macro. With 2 BLMs they shouldn't need it. Make sure your NIN has a PDT or Eva set for when they get terrored. Not required, but it helps your WHM. Dhorme Khimaira is harder than Apademak due to his Chainspell/AoE spells, though; I was always more scared of him than Apademak. Anyway, I'm rambling now. Just thought I'd give you some help on the horns! As for the souls... good luck. Hope this helps!

P.S.: You can sell the +2 items to make back the gil you spent on souls! :D
 Shiva.Temaruma
サーバ: Shiva
user: Temarumaz
By Shiva.Temaruma 2011-10-12 09:47:32  
Did you mean Azdaja's horn?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-10-12 09:49:58  
Shiva.Temaruma said: »
Did you mean Azdaja's horn?

The harp uses Apademak horns.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Skyon
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scion
By Ramuh.Skyon 2011-10-12 11:20:46  
Personally, I wouldn't pay for Apa Horns. Just join those cruor parties and get enough cruor for lots of brews. You can brew 3-4 Apa at a time using MAB atmas and elemental weapon skill. Just get couple of people to hold KI for you. I did that with Dragua as well.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-10-12 11:35:00  
Ramuh.Skyon said: »
Personally, I wouldn't pay for Apa Horns. Just join those cruor parties and get enough cruor for lots of brews. You can brew 3-4 Apa at a time using MAB atmas and elemental weapon skill. Just get couple of people to hold KI for you. I did that with Dragua as well.

If you can beat Dhorme Khimaira then you can beat Apademak.

Edit: Unless you're simply brewing to speed up the process anyway.
 Ramuh.Skyon
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scion
By Ramuh.Skyon 2011-10-12 11:38:59  
Yeah I know. But finding reliable stunners these days for Apa is just not worth it.
By Shiroineko 2011-10-12 11:42:45  

Personally I did this for my 'dabla^ Could easily brew 4-6 Apademak with Aeolian Edge and the appropriate atma/gear. However, there is that pesky problem - while Fulm will not kill you, it does give a long *** stun and annoying paralyze. So if you're going this route, try to bring some stunners for that first pop-magic. Makes it so much easier.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-10-12 11:52:27  
Shiroineko said: »

Personally I did this for my 'dabla^ Could easily brew 4-6 Apademak with Aeolian Edge and the appropriate atma/gear. However, there is that pesky problem - while Fulm will not kill you, it does give a long *** stun and annoying paralyze. So if you're going this route, try to bring some stunners for that first pop-magic. Makes it so much easier.

This^ If you use Cataclysm you will kill 6 Apademak, 2 at a time (assuming 2 stunners for initial magic) and have half your brew left.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-10-12 12:22:05  
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »

This^ If you use Cataclysm you will kill 6 Apademak, 2 at a time (assuming 2 stunners for initial magic) and have half your brew left.
Hm, sounds pretty reasonable, got enough BLM friends to stun that spell.
Roughly how many brews does that equal to? I have ~2.5mil cruor currently and carrying a brew as it.
By Shiroineko 2011-10-12 12:48:37  
Hmm. well assuming that all your Apa's drop 2 horns (which is why I recommended THF/Aeolian) then that's a mininum of 38 pops, which if you assume 4 pops:1 brew ratio, is roughly rounded up to 10 brews, which is 2mil cruor.

Keep in mind this is assuming that you will ONLY need 38 pops, mininum.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-10-12 12:55:34  
Hmm. well assuming that all your Apa's drop 2 horns (which is why I recommended THF/Aeolian) then that's a mininum of 38 pops, which if you assume 4 pops:1 brew ratio, is roughly rounded up to 10 brews, which is 2mil cruor.

Keep in mind this is assuming that you will ONLY need 38 pops, mininum.
Hm, so unless I have bad luck 3mil worth of brews should be enough then.
Thanks for that :D
By SilverTalon 2011-10-12 13:31:02  
Somewhere between 19 on the high end, with zero luck on double drops, and 10, assuming you get double drops on all of them, with being able to kill at least 4 Nm's per brew. 3.8m cruor at worst, 2m at best. If u can squeeze in 5/6 nm's per brew, then obviously the numbers go down