Aegis 85 -> 90 Trial

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Aegis 85 -> 90 Trial
Aegis 85 -> 90 Trial
By Lederic 2011-10-05 02:48:09  
I'm on the Aegis 85 to 90 trial, kill Gaublefuck 5 times and for some reason I just can't get the pop item to drop off Hydra war/rdm/pld. We've ran 2 times already, 2 hrs each time (all TEs), we have TH4, and it never even dropped once. Are we doing something wrong? Does proc affect the drop rate? Any suggestions on where to camp as well? We've been just camping the war/rdms by Gaublefuck's pop place.
By Cerbpunky 2011-10-05 03:02:19  
Yea I did same last week and they dont drop it (or its a really ***drop rate)... Move south through the yagudos and through the fomors to the point where black mages used to nuke the time extension from above. Right at the back are 2 warriors a sam a bst and an eye I think. I got mine from these 2 warriors. Maybe other fomors drop it around this area (there are PLD RDM around) but Im not sure. I only needed 2 and they both dropped from warriors.

Happy hunting
 Shiva.Mohit
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Mohit
By Shiva.Mohit 2011-10-14 06:57:37  
I just killed the ones where the NM pops. I think its really random drop rate. I had good and bad runs.

I did it before there was much info about the procs and no TEs (first run, but got them after that). So I had none if you can even do it, I haven't fought them in awhile.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2011-10-14 08:06:13  
one spot i found works nice and only spot i cn seem to get the pops to drop but a crazy low rate with th7+ mind u was right when u reach the end of gobs dont go down the ramp go across ull c the formors there beat those if u go to the higher tier ones they dont drop it, if they do they got a horrible rate. the easier ones next to gobs in 2 hrs we got 2 scythe 2 katana pops wasnt to bad but i still think its a shitty drop rate.
 Shiva.Brunwulf
サーバ: Shiva
user: Brunwulf
By Shiva.Brunwulf 2011-10-14 08:36:23  
I got mine from the two PLDs near the first tower up the first ramp to the right in what use to be Goblin area. It took me two runs to get one pop for my attestation. And we hit !! on all of them as well as high TH THF. Farmed from the very top all the way back down killing every PLD RDM WAR we saw and finally got it off one of those two PLDs with enough time to kill once. Good for me 1/1 got attestation.
 Bismarck.Eurell
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Eurell
By Bismarck.Eurell 2011-10-14 08:46:13  
Cerbpunky said: »
Yea I did same last week and they dont drop it (or its a really ***drop rate)... Move south through the yagudos and through the fomors to the point where black mages used to nuke the time extension from above. Right at the back are 2 warriors a sam a bst and an eye I think. I got mine from these 2 warriors. Maybe other fomors drop it around this area (there are PLD RDM around) but Im not sure. I only needed 2 and they both dropped from warriors.

Happy hunting

I got 3 of mine here, 2 from right next to the guablefuuuaouaepe pop. In about 2 hours, a group of 4 of us got 6 scythe? trigs and 5 shields trigs. We weren't really proccing at all.