users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Buying and Selling Totals
Buying and Selling Totals
 Carbuncle.Legado
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Legado
By Carbuncle.Legado 2008-04-03 01:14:23  
Ever wonder how your character does on the Jeuno auction house? How much are you making/loosing? Wouldn't it be neat/helpful to see your total earnings/spendings for those 25-255 transactions? Do you want to increase that certain part of the male body?

ok ok not that last part<.< lol(yes I'm silly)

Anywho, why dont we have a lil box at the bottom of each collum that would have total earnings/spendings. That way you could really see how you are doing w/the jeuno auction house as far as profit/lose (minus AH fees ofcourse)

Just an idea^^(which odds are has allready been brought up)
 Carbuncle.Yajirobe
Premium
user: Yajirobe
By Carbuncle.Yajirobe 2008-04-03 11:31:24  
Yay Lego! I think this would be a really cool statistics report to put on the member home page. It could display per character stats and overall account stats.
 Carbuncle.Legado
user: Legado
By Carbuncle.Legado 2008-04-05 21:41:33  
Yea this all came about by myself being very bored, wondering where I make all my gil from. Or better yet if all the random things I buy/sell actualy net me a profit. Would love to hear some feedback on this, not to sure how difficult it would be to edit on member pages.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-04-05 21:48:46  
If it was purely a running total of your gil spent/received over all time, then I'd be all for it. That's relatively easy to do.

(Edit: That is, provided you guys wouldn't want the total to be retroactive over all time. That would be quite an operation.)
 Fenrir.Valous
サーバ: Fenrir
user:
By Fenrir.Valous 2008-04-15 08:12:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I like the idea but it would have to be optional for the person in mind, some people might not like there gil spent/recieved planted on there page for everyone to see. tick box to show/hide would be sufficient.
 Gilgamesh.Jonls
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Jonis
By Gilgamesh.Jonls 2008-04-15 13:30:24  
There was a similar feature when the site first came out. It showed the total over time for everyone who looked at whoevers character. I'm pretty sure that is why it was removed. Making it private might make more happy... or the option to make that number public would work too. I think that Scragg was going to add this feature to the members later on.