フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Abyssea Leeching 100K an Hour
Abyssea Leeching 100K an Hour
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Attribute
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: XGP0001
By Bahamut.Attribute 2011-09-20 23:59:07  
Currently seeking Leeches on Bahamut willing to pay me 100k an Hour.
We supply the Puller, The healer and me A Edge spamming on PHYS DEF RDM.

You just stand there any level and leech the rewards. Mostly designed for subjobs, but you gain EXP faster as a 75+.

Hit me up in game for details or slots.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-09-21 00:13:40  
Don't think anyone would pay you anything close to that much.
 Bahamut.Attribute
By Bahamut.Attribute 2011-09-21 00:20:04  
I made almost 1 mil doing it before the maint for 2 hours. And ATM I have 6 members.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2011-09-21 00:21:45  
lol...you should be charging half that with that setup >.>;
[+]
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-21 00:23:14  
As long as there are people with more money than sense, you'll still get buyers.
[+]
 Shiva.Kewitt
サーバ: Shiva
user: ginger
By Shiva.Kewitt 2011-09-21 00:31:36  
People on Shiva 250-300k everynight for this service!

In a 5+ hour party you make 100k issue crours.. which Anyone doing this can turn around and cover to pearl teal and pink sets and get 250k back! It's really a win win..
 Shiva.Temaruma
user: Temarumaz
By Shiva.Temaruma 2011-09-21 00:56:33  
If you're going to sell spots, atleast give the people a better experience and use your WAR to cleave.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-09-21 00:57:08  
On phoenix it's generally 100k/hour for a FC party. If I'm not mistaken, edgeing is much much slower.

edit: >>look at profile and see 90 war + ukon.

you trollin?
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-09-21 01:01:35  
Phoenix.Kirana said: »
On phoenix it's generally 100k/hour for a FC party. If I'm not mistaken, edgeing is much much slower.

edit: >>look at profile and see 90 war + ukon.

you trollin?

It's Attribute. Seriously lol.

Fenrir.Enternius said: »
As long as there are people with more money than sense, you'll still get buyers.

I forgot that people have no common sense. /le sigh.

The PUG I was in earlier maintained 240k exp/hr. If you aren't going over 250k/hr, there's no reason to pay you to burn them up.
By esdain 2011-09-21 01:09:44  
On Valefor, a group of 5 or 6 people were asking for 100,000 at first. People paid it. Jumped up to 200,000. People paid it. Up to 300,000. People paid it. Up to 400,000. People paid it. I got in when it was cheap with my pocket dual-boxed character just to get him some levels and it worked out quite well at first. Paid the gil. Went to camp. Went afk and let them cleave chiggos in attohwah. Later on, I went again and it was starting to get more expensive and less... easy. They changed to doing dom ops pages on crabs in grauberg which meant if you wanted the good exp, you had to keep running to get new pages. Ugh.

Anyhoo... when it was 100,000 it was very worth it. 1. Cruor gained added up and if you wanted to, you could convert it to gil to negate some of the cost. 2. We were doing a place where AF3 feet dropped. Lots of them were going free lot in the pool towards the end and I know some people that would easily pay 100,000 just to get their darned AF3 they want; sometimes it takes days. 3. You could go afk and come back and be substantially leveled without the stigma that comes from the 'afk leech'.

However, when it became more expensive, it was less worth it. Gil kind of flows like water if you have any sense these days. Tons of NMs are not camped at all anymore. Utsusemi Ni is 1.7+ million and it's an easy BCNM. Loads of loot from Abyssea, as well as cruor stuff can be NPC'd for gil. AF3 and magian weapons are basically free, if you're not buying pop items so not much money goes into weapons / armor these days. I hardly ever see anyone using food in abyssea in exp parties.

That being said, in my opinion, a hundred thousand gil isn't much to spend on a leech spot... if it's a good party. The group I went with was good at what they did and put lots of time into it. They didn't just bounce after 2 hours of killing. They would stay for quite some time.

Anyway, that's my two cents from Valefor.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-09-21 01:30:29  
100k an hour seems cheap.
[+]
 Bahamut.Caelestis
user: Caelestis
By Bahamut.Caelestis 2011-09-21 01:37:05  
Shiva.Temaruma said: »
If you're going to sell spots, atleast give the people a better experience and use your WAR to cleave.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-09-21 01:52:03  
i don't mind paying more than 200k per hr to lvl my subjobs, the problem is the people QQing and whining on pj via shouts because your charging people to leech , it will slow down your sales, this problem is very often on my server when you try to sell rare/ex items like epona ring, or anything higher than 1m, because dbags with no budget wants everything for free
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-09-21 01:57:31  
Happens on every server to be honest Emanuelle.
I paid for a FC party to do my blm, you had the same anal people from the PJ shouts thinking they're being the white knight by cleaving on top of you or cleaving the mobs someone else has pulled, even mpk you with random nms.
Truth is they're just butt hurt morons that want everything for nothing.
 Bahamut.Caelestis
By Bahamut.Caelestis 2011-09-21 02:10:14  
I have no problem whatsoever charging ppl for a Cleave spot, if anything i think it can be a wonderful experience if you are in a good one....but rest assure, if i am paying you gil for this service, you better good goddamn well get on your best cleave job to do this, and no, a RDM AEing is not better than a WAR FCing...not by a long shot.

100k does sound like a good deal, but when this person could be doing it on a better job (and thus, instead of staying 1, 2, 3, etc hours, all you would need is half that, of course depending on what your level goal is) you are paying much more than that, b/c he will not kill as fast as he would on WAR.

What a joke
 Fenrir.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-09-21 02:34:14  
Agree to most of it.

For starters I'm not the best FC player sense I never tryed it, only participated. But on Fenrir server 100k is the price for cleave Party.

I had had 99% good FC partys so far with different approches, I know everyone says uhh WAR is the way to cleave and mabey they are right, but it dosen't change the fact I seen other jobs FC and done a very good job and plenty of XP/curor to obtaine the price of 100k/hr

And I do understand some players ain't that good of FC, but I think it more of little knowledge to what to do, ain't it or I'm totaly wrong here?
 Bahamut.Attribute
By Bahamut.Attribute 2011-09-21 04:11:06  
I do this as RDM with Aedge.. not WAR.. War would die so *** bad its sad unless I have uber healing support. The point of this is to make gil, not have to pay 2-3 Healers to keep me alive with 100 mobs on me. This nights run went 100% excellent. Tomorrow when I wake up I plan to get an alliance of 15 leeches, with us 3 doing our work.

And My Aedge is doing 1.5-2k a swing, and we have a SCH healing + Regaining me along with the Wind DMG+ buff. The pulls die roughly in around 4 mins including the pull.
[+]
By leva 2011-09-21 04:20:01  
A perfect example of how poor the players that are being produced in the game are now ^
[+]
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2011-09-21 04:38:52  
Bahamut.Attribute said: »
The pulls die roughly in around 4 mins including the pull.

What in the hell ?

35 seconds, from beginning pull to all mobs dead on blu pulling them solo.

howdoiburndmobz?

edit: opps 45 seconds
[+]
 Bahamut.Dionikes
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-09-21 05:05:18  
This is piss poor. Honestly w/o even cleaving, as mnk whm brd i can hit 200k xp an hour killing ***like crabs in misa coast lol

Honestly the biggest problem i see, besides this xp taking about twice as long as anything else you could do, is the available people.

There are about 20 diff parties going on bahamut atm, there is zero reason to afk for xp. sub jobs maybe, for w/e reason you cant level it dont have time, but if people are leeching level 90 jobs, its just sad.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-21 05:41:43  
Stop

Feeding

Trolls

Especially bad trolls.
[+]
 Phoenix.Cathaldus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: DanielH
By Phoenix.Cathaldus 2011-09-21 06:39:00  
I do this as RDM with Aedge.. not WAR.. War would die so *** bad its sad unless I have uber healing support. The point of this is to make gil, not have to pay 2-3 Healers to keep me alive with 100 mobs on me. This nights run went 100% excellent. Tomorrow when I wake up I plan to get an alliance of 15 leeches, with us 3 doing our work.

And My Aedge is doing 1.5-2k a swing, and we have a SCH healing + Regaining me along with the Wind DMG+ buff. The pulls die roughly in around 4 mins including the pull.

Now I know you're trolling, but even on RDM (@ 2k a time) it wouldn't take that long.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-21 06:40:22  

[+]
 Shiva.Haptic
user: Haptic
By Shiva.Haptic 2011-09-21 07:19:00  

Fail.
 Bahamut.Enkidou
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2011-09-21 07:24:02  
I'm all about some slow EXP parties. I might look you up when I get home from work.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2011-09-21 07:32:31  

even if your not trolling, thats still a ***setup.

you can FC with 1war and 1rdm, and pull on the war which makes only 2 people. i dualbox and do fc's so i don't have to share/split when i sell leech spots, just get proper atmas, some pdt- gear, and phalanx2. not hard at all. you just seem to suck really bad at this game lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-09-21 07:40:42  
Pro tip everyone: make your own parties up, and skill up properly.
[+]
 Bahamut.Caelestis
By Bahamut.Caelestis 2011-09-21 07:51:27  
Bahamut.Dionikes said: »
There are about 20 diff parties going on bahamut atm, there is zero reason to afk for xp. sub jobs maybe, for w/e reason you cant level it dont have time, but if people are leeching level 90 jobs, its just sad.

This, i mean, if anything, im surprised to HELL that on every exp ally ive joined the past 2 days ppl are even willing to key *** it up for the greater good...this is just horrible idea in general, considering the exp craze that going to continue to happen for the rest of the week that will probably continue onto next week. Bad idea, bad set up, bad timing...ugh, what a clusterfuck.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-09-21 07:55:25  
I dont even join exp parties. I just keep dong abyssea farming and voidwatch and get my levels form that, lol.
First Page 2 3