New Players Beware!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » New Players Beware!
New Players Beware!
 Diabolos.Rianu
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Rianu
By Diabolos.Rianu 2009-04-15 18:27:22  
It's totally true, everyones a man on the internet. some are just men pretending to be females.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-15 18:33:30  
Rianu said:
It's totally true, everyones a man on the internet. some are just men pretending to be females.

You ain't seen nuffin' yet...
Go to Thailand.
 Diabolos.Aphy
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-15 19:21:57
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Icon said:
Aphy's avatar is from the very end of John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness (well ... minus the king that is). I saw that movie on Sunday watched that scene and was like: "OMG! That is that guys avatar on the FFXI forums!"

OMG THANK U it was driving me crazy I couldnt think for the life of me where this was from but I know i seen it. Thanks!!!!
 Diabolos.Subzero
user: Subzero
By Diabolos.Subzero 2009-04-28 11:55:11  
Rianu said:

You obviously have no idea what the *** is going on in the internet. I'm a cute 19 years old girl with big beewbz, I promise.

On a random note I just found after months and months of using FFXIAH it had a forum, welcome to the new BG?

Nahhh who am I kidding.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-28 11:59:10  
Subzero said:
Rianu said:

You obviously have no idea what the *** is going on in the internet. I'm a cute 19 years old girl with big beewbz, I promise.

^^
User submitted image
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-04-28 12:16:25  
Haseyo said:
Rianu said:

Go to Thailand.

OMG- that is SO true!
You will see a gorgeous woman.
She will dance, grope and drink with you.
Then you will fin dout that she had 3 inches more than you! LOL

This is NOT known from personal experience.
This is a standard disclaimed they give everyone in the military prior to entry to Thailand! LOL

~yote
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-28 12:18:50  
Yotevol said:
Haseyo said:
Rianu said:

Go to Thailand.

OMG- that is SO true!
You will see a gorgeous woman.
She will dance, grope and drink with you.
Then you will fin dout that she had 3 inches more than you! LOL

This is NOT known from personal experience.
This is a standard disclaimed they give everyone in the military prior to entry to Thailand! LOL

My brother's told me this from his time over there in the USMC. The stories he's told me of those Marines that did not take that advice to heart are hilarious (and gag inspiring) ^^
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-28 12:21:38  
Aphy said:
Icon said:
Aphy's avatar is from the very end of John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness (well ... minus the king that is). I saw that movie on Sunday watched that scene and was like: "OMG! That is that guys avatar on the FFXI forums!"

OMG THANK U it was driving me crazy I couldnt think for the life of me where this was from but I know i seen it. Thanks!!!!

np ... leave it to me to pull random facts out of my ***
 Diabolos.Subzero
By Diabolos.Subzero 2009-04-28 12:23:53  
Kungfuhustle said:
User submitted image

Nationality?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-28 12:24:51  
Just to let you guys know that is not me! >.>
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-28 12:38:25  
Alyria said:
Just to let you guys know that is not me! >.>

liar!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-28 12:42:51  
Subzero said:
Kungfuhustle said:
User submitted image

Nationality?

Either Latina or some sort of Indian blood line.
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-28 13:26:14  
Kungfuhustle said:
Subzero said:
Kungfuhustle said:
User submitted image

Nationality?

Either Latina or some sort of Indian blood line.

How could you tell that ... OMG! hang on she has a face! I didn't notice
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-28 13:31:39

Aphy said:
I play favorites... with a point system!

So don't apply to my ls

That is all!

So I was looking at this gimp's equipment on his page. He has some NQ relic gear and a piece of sky equipment. My guess is his LS only does events that came out about 6 years ago.

So, in reality, new players, beware, this linkshell is too inept to do anything that is seriously considered endgame. Instead, they do things as a group that Red Mages have been known to solo or normal players do with a small group of friends.

The FFXI community, as a whole, has no idea who this group of nablets are as they've never accomplished anything groundbreaking or made any worthwhile contribution to the community.

Your time is valuable. Don't waste it in this failbunny linkshell. Please, please, beware.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-04-28 14:12:14  
smurfs
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-28 14:34:08  
Gaea said:
Aphy said:
I play favorites... with a point system!

So don't apply to my ls

That is all!

So I was looking at this gimp's equipment on his page. He has some NQ relic gear and a piece of sky equipment. My guess is his LS only does events that came out about 6 years ago.

So, in reality, new players, beware, this linkshell is too inept to do anything that is seriously considered endgame. Instead, they do things as a group that Red Mages have been known to solo or normal players do with a small group of friends.

The FFXI community, as a whole, has no idea who this group of nablets are as they've never accomplished anything groundbreaking or made any worthwhile contribution to the community.

Your time is valuable. Don't waste it in this failbunny linkshell. Please, please, beware.

All hail the troll queen.
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-28 14:52:26

Excesspain said:

All hail the troll queen.

So, I was looking at this gimp's equipment on his profile page. Apparently, he got a Red Mage to solo him a pair of A.hands and he now considers himself a resident expert on all things endgame. Amazing.
 Diabolos.Subzero
By Diabolos.Subzero 2009-04-28 15:25:53  
Pretty sure Aphy's a she. Noobs from other server trolling diabolos linkshells are noob, even if you're right, gtf back to your own server stuff.
 Diabolos.Alesu
user: Areesu
By Diabolos.Alesu 2009-05-01 20:58:24  
Yesterday was my birthday! I want some cookiez ~('-')~
 Diabolos.Sephirothforbes
By Diabolos.Sephirothforbes 2009-05-01 21:06:36  
Cassi said:
Aphy said:
Whos mom is Mewtwo then?

Mibo's

LMFAO, Dont be like tat to her she only a 37 yr old woman whos been in college for ten years with only an associates degree, and been livin off the government and not workin for ten years, Morid her cyber BF pays for her account even to buy her kids christmas, she says people who sell Green for a livin are lazy, but sittin on ya *** and livin off goverment grats isnt, other than that Mibo aka Melimibs is just plain Weird..

ALL TRUE no hatin involved, funny true ***tho, been with the ls for over year andd half people tend to tell u little things like that being there so long. Fell srry for the kids especially the tenn. /cry
 Bahamut.Avenged
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Avenged 2009-05-01 21:18:21  
Kungfuhustle said:
Subzero said:
Rianu said:

^^
User submitted image

Ahhhh lazy eye!
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-01 23:30:28  
Haseyo said:
Rianu said:

Go to Thailand.

OR Guam... yeah theres some good storys from when guys didnt know it was a chick. Remember always check for adams apple and/or do a package check