users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » (Bahamut Server) WHM+BLM for Empy weapons
(Bahamut Server) WHM+BLM for Empy weapons
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-05 11:19:27  
As the title states, I'm looking for a WHM and BLM that are interested in farming mats for Empy weapons as a group. I myself have NIN and BLU for farming, and my friend has MNK BRD DNC for farming (she's a bit new to Abyssea so not enough Atmas/Abyssites of Merit to tank on MNK imo, so most likely BRD or DNC.) Looking towards the evening time (CST; 4-6pm~2am)

The plan is to focus on one Empy weapon at a time (unless we share the same mats for trials. Then we'll get 50 for one and 50 for the other.) The plan is to get everyone in the group a Lv.85 weapon so that they may have WS access and, if the group works out and everyone is up for it, we can work on 90 mats once everyone has an 85 weapon.

If you don't have a weapon up to the trial part that requests the items, I can defiantly help with the VNMs (I can solo all T2 save Shoggoth; Ram/Coreal with NPC) As for the other NMs prior to VNMs, they're easy enough for you to knock out in a weekend's time.

If you wish to discuss this further with me, contact me in game should you see me on or send a PM to me on this site. Or post here.

Again, just looking for a WHM and BLM that's interested in farming up Empy weapon mats from NMs in Abyssea. It can be any Empy weapon so long as you attend.

Edit~ +1/+2/Equipment that drops from these Bosses/NMs with key items will be given to a person that is close to finishing their Empy armor/will make the most use of the equipment. We'll be farming these NMs a lot so no need to fret if you don't get the first one~
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-05 11:22:07  
wry u not in my server

/wrist.
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakabo
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-06-05 17:57:06  
I might tag along for your T2 runs. I have Sword/Katana/G.Axe/Marksman to get vnm portions finished.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-06-05 18:11:23  
BLM at your service, will drop you a tell in-game
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-05 21:30:51  
Got the group together so not looking for anyone else right now~
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2011-06-08 23:55:23  
didn't read forums early enough tonight I guess.
 Bahamut.Alpaka
user: MGreer
By Bahamut.Alpaka 2011-06-09 02:40:54  
Miz, if you any of your group drops out let me know. I have a WHM BLM BRD RDM mule and whatever else you need on main :x