New XP Mobs.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » New XP Mobs.
New XP Mobs.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-05-10 07:03:43  
Anyone found any of the mob changes to be good for BST to xp with? Just dusted off my Charm gear and went to explore Bostaunieux and the new mobs are all VT+ Hounds, ghosts, slimes, single bats and the newly added vamps.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-05-10 07:35:10  
go kill easy prey with FoV and Fu%%ing spam it
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-05-10 07:48:52  
thats not quite what i meant... if i wanted to kill easy crap i would go in abyssea.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-10 07:50:12  
Vampires o.o?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-05-10 08:11:54  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Vampires o.o?

Yeah slightly bigger than normal character size. didnt try fighting any due to the fact there was no free movement.. everywhere was aggro and not charmable so gave it a miss, they moved the 2 Fomor brothers into the middle of the map and put vamps right at the back. Garlaige isnt BST friendly either, everything T+. am yet to find any DC/EM charmable prey.. guess i re-store the charm gear again lol.
 Bismarck.Painezy
サーバ: Bismarck
user: painezy
By Bismarck.Painezy 2011-05-10 14:31:42  
I managed to charm one of the VT slimes down there Kouryuu, and the vamp had a doom on it, wiped me =/
 Leviathan.Goldengreg
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Goldengreg 2011-05-12 09:53:41  
There's a lot of new mobs in the 93~94 range in every region of WOTG. If bored, you can charm and 2hrs for a Campaign rampage I guess

I've heard of new birds in the same range of Lvls, but they're all in the west of Nashamu, so can't be used against HL imps in the East I guess. Too bad, it would have been a nice spot for quick Fellow leveling.
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-05-19 12:47:53  
I know this is a little late on the up-take but I did see some DC Crawlers/Big Bats in Maze of Shakhrami(sp?) I didn't poke around enough to examine all of them to find a EM.

Might be a good spot. :) Soon as maint. is over Ill go grab my charm gear thats been basically in storage for like ever and try it out.