Bahamut Server ~ Roundel Earring Farm ~ Hurray!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Bahamut Server ~ Roundel Earring Farm ~ Hurray!
Bahamut Server ~ Roundel Earring Farm ~ Hurray!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bahamut.Bicauri
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bicauri
By Bahamut.Bicauri 2011-05-09 08:52:54  
Ramuh.Hucksterthief said:
Thank you Bahamut! :)

And yes - we have plenty of Yagudos! Incoming today! :D

lol, they started about 2 hours early :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2011-05-09 09:00:39  
This is so cool >.> Almost makes me want to server hop. Oh well, too many friends on Quetz. I wish more people here did stuff like this, though.
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2011-05-09 09:37:40  
It took me forever to kill a few earlier XD
 Ramuh.Zaknafein
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Zaknafein 2011-05-09 09:56:44  
See you tonight people of Bahamut. Enjoying a quiet moment at Blueblade Falls in Lufaise Meadows as Ramuh goes poof~
 Ramuh.Derfelcadarn
By Ramuh.Derfelcadarn 2011-05-09 19:48:42  
Ramuh.Zaknafein said:
See you tonight people of Bahamut. Enjoying a quiet moment at Blueblade Falls in Lufaise Meadows as Ramuh goes poof~

Thats was poetic^^ see you on the other side Zak.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-09 19:54:29  
I just realized it drops cuch belt too... yays
 Bahamut.Linexi
user: Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-10 12:22:09  
Hmm... there seems to be some debate as to whether Windy needs to control all its zones + Oztroja or just Oztroja in order for the Campaign Ops to become available.

People whose opinion I respect are on both sides of this, if anyone has any firsthand knowledge feel free to contribute.

For now we are going to work under the assumption that Windy needs to control all.

So starting at 6:30 PM EST today and every day until Friday we will be working on the normal areas.
The goal is to try to get the Windy influence in those areas to be greater than beastmen by Friday.
Then on Friday and Saturday concentrate on Oztroja, with the big push on Saturday.

If anyone needs an invite for the campaign funzies, send me a tell if you see me there and you will be welcome in the ally.
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-05-10 12:32:32  
I think I saw a screenshot once of Castle O under Windy control and Meriph under beastmen. Maybe I was hallucinating. I'll see if I can dig it up or find out when I'm home from work. Might be buried somewhere on BG.
 Ramuh.Kurgan
user: Kurgan
By Ramuh.Kurgan 2011-05-10 12:49:20  
I'd bet before the tally that week in the screenshot you're talking about, Windy controlled all but Oztroja. Lost one zone during the tally in which it gained control of Oztroja.
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-10 13:01:47  
Hmm the question is not "Can Windy control Oztroja, if after tally we lose other areas?" I am pretty sure the answer to that is yes.

The Question is:
"Will the Campaign Op Plucking Wings become available if Windy owns Oztroja but not all the other areas?"
 Bahamut.Rienea
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 13:13:43  
Apparently you have to control all the areas + Castle Oz for the BC to be open.
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-10 13:29:50  
I think that is the safest thing to assume, much like Fiat Lux needed all Northlands and Splitting Heirs needed all Sandy areas.

So we will be going with that. To quote from my previous post:

Starting at 6:30 PM EST today and every day until Friday we will be working on the normal areas.

Sauromugue Champaign (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)

The goal is to try to get the Windy influence in those areas to be greater than beastmen by Friday.
Then on Friday and Saturday concentrate on Oztroja, with the big push on Saturday.
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-10 18:03:47  
Come join us if you help, even 20 min is ok, we are out there now ^^;
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-05-10 18:30:32  
Ramuh.Kurgan said:
I'd bet before the tally that week in the screenshot you're talking about, Windy controlled all but Oztroja. Lost one zone during the tally in which it gained control of Oztroja.
It was a screenshot from years ago when Campaign was probably less than a year old. From another server, no less.

Upon further reading, I do believe we need all areas now. I came across a couple comments saying people lost the ability to get the campaign op by losing a regular area but keeping the stronghold.
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-14 14:54:37  
After various Campaign tests during the week it became clear that keeping an area controlled took about 5 times the effort than turning a beastmen controlled area.

We would not be able to do it alone, in addition any progress we made was erased by the next morning. To do that for all 6 areas is simply impossible for a group our size.

Turning Oztroja itself, however, is not too bad so we will be working on turning that today until tally :D

Two things will come of this if we turn Oztroja: we confirm whether all areas are needed for the campaign op and we get a chance of turning all areas again while having Oz under control.

The way I look at it, next week we can try for all areas Fri and Sat while having OZ control already, I think gives us our best chance.

So please come help out in Oztroja today if you can, we are starting at 6PM EST.
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-05-14 20:49:49  
Slumber party in Castle Oztroja(s) tonight!!!

:D
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-14 21:06:48  
Bring yer pillows and knives~!
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-05-14 22:15:09  
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-15 11:12:39  
So we now have control of castle... I am windy with high enough rank but that campaign ops isn't even an option. What gives?
 Bahamut.Rienea
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-15 13:01:48  
Have to control all the outside areas in addition to Castle Oz.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-15 13:17:56  
Going to need a lot of help to push for all control.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-15 13:22:17  
Odd last time I did it which granted was years ago we only needed the main one.
 Bahamut.Altron
user: Kayeel
By Bahamut.Altron 2011-05-15 13:28:46  
For all 3 BCNM's, you've always needed control of everything including all your cities zones and the beastmen stronghold to unlock the ops for them.

Easier said than done for Plucking Wings since you need to babysit the whole map all week long for Windy forces since they are very brittle and die pretty easy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-15 17:33:23  
I wanted to thank everyone for coming out to help, it really helped out!

As I said in my earlier post:

Quote:
The way I look at it, next week we can try for all areas Fri and Sat while having OZ control already, I think gives us our best chance.

Its quite easy to turn the Windy areas (Oztroja excluded) when they are beast controlled, but pretty hard when they are Windy controlled.

So the plan is to turn the beast controlled areas on Friday, and focus on retaining Oztroja on Saturday.

Its still a tall order but given the low numbers its the best chance we have. So I would encourage people to come out and help if you have any time on Friday and Saturday.
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2011-05-16 04:42:41  
I think we need a time for the EU to come out and try too. I'm in bed when you guys meet up lol.
 Bahamut.Charlot
user: Kur
By Bahamut.Charlot 2011-05-17 11:16:16  
Anyone can go out at any time, every dead yag counts. Even when our numbers were as low as three in saruta we won (when it was beast controlled). So there is definatly no set time. Also I am usually out campaigning most of the day Saturday.
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2011-05-17 11:42:09  
Been working more than usual this week so I am not up to date on the status. I see windy has Castle O atm, but none of the little areas. Gameplan is retake them Saturday night?
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-19 01:46:03  
We are going to be working on the Windy areas on Friday, a lot ppl have been really pushing campaign this week, most areas except Sauromugue Champaign (S) and Garlaige Citadel (S) are windy (influence), last I checked.

So hopefully Friday it will be pretty easy to take those two areas, all Saturday we will be focusing on Oztroja.

Look forward to seeing people there ^^/
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-19 01:49:23  
Branny come out whenever, but specifically we will be there Saturday from 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time until JP midnight ( Sunday 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time).
 Bahamut.Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-20 21:15:36  
Feel free to come out and help tonight, we are out here now ^^/