Example:

AK74:
-Red Dot Sight
-Rapid Fire

Perks:
-Scavenger Pro
-Warlord Pro
-Second Chance Pro

Looking for some new set ups to change things up a bit, like doing a Spectre with Hardline Pro, SOH, and Second Chance Pro. Lay em on me.
 Asura.Ashleh
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-29 12:37:28  

that aside, go play a real game.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 12:46:02  
Ok is there a point to naming gun?
Because honestly the only gun worth using is the 74....maybe the Commando if more than 100 feet away.

And yeah play a real game BO was trash on launch and that hasn't changed. Homefront, Medal of Honor and Crysis 2 are all better by miles.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-29 12:49:09  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ok is there a point to naming gun? Because honestly the only gun worth using is the 74....maybe the Commando if more than 100 feet away. And yeah play a real game BO was trash on launch and that hasn't changed. Homefront, Medal of Honor and Crysis 2 are all better by miles.
3 games that can't decide if they want to rip off COD or Battlefield 2, gee, which one do I want to play more!

Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 12:50:10  
Tryhard:

74u Rapid Fire
Motion Sensor/Concussions

Ghost Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Hacker Pro

Assault Rifle:

AK47 Suppressor/Dual Mags
Motion Sensor

Flak Jacket Pro
Warlord Pro
Tac Mask Pro

and loads of other builds depending.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-29 12:50:42  
Wafflechan said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ok is there a point to naming gun? Because honestly the only gun worth using is the 74....maybe the Commando if more than 100 feet away. And yeah play a real game BO was trash on launch and that hasn't changed. Homefront, Medal of Honor and Crysis 2 are all better by miles.
3 games that can't decide if they want to rip off COD or Battlefield 2, gee, which one do I want to play more!

Medal of Honor and Homefront I will will grant you, but Crysis?

When I said "play a real game", I was more referring to a game that wasn't an FPS. You're melting your brain, kid.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 12:56:40  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Wafflechan said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Medal of Honor and Homefront I will will grant you, but Crysis?

When I said "play a real game", I was more referring to a game that wasn't an FPS. You're melting your brain, kid.
Cry2 campaign is very good actually. And also it's funny that he says they rip of CoD but thats like saying the entire Genre of modern FPS knocked of Perfect Dark or Goldeneye. I don't think it takes much thought proccess to tell that by booting IW and going with Treyarch CoD was killed, end of story. MoH which uses the frostbyte engine because it was also made by EA(people who bring you Bad company 1 & 2) is an amazing story and the multiplayer is very good but most players have no opinions of their own only OMG CoD is the best.....which is sad honestly because the last good CoD was Modern Warfae 2. Which rumour has it IW is working on Battlefield 3 which means it will take the crown.
TL;DR Wafflechan is a tard. But I'm sure everyone knew that.
[+]
 Sylph.Skinner
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Skinner 2011-03-29 12:57:01  
Galil:
-Silencer.
-Extended Mags.

Perks:
-Ghost Pro.
-Warlord Pro.
-Ninja Pro.

*** broken class mate. PSN: SuperSkinner- add me if you play PS2.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-29 13:00:19  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Wafflechan said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Medal of Honor and Homefront I will will grant you, but Crysis? When I said "play a real game", I was more referring to a game that wasn't an FPS. You're melting your brain, kid.
Oh, I have plenty to play outside of FPS, it just gets boring seeing the same cliche teens saving the world scenario, clacking plastic guitars, or fat plumber/woodland creature jumping on platforms and enemies.
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-03-29 13:02:54  
fn fal with flamethrower attachment
ghost pro
sleight o hand pro
hacker pro

yes fal is semi,but with a quick enough finger you can fire faster than a m60. and flamethrower counters having to clear small rooms
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 13:04:30  
Asura.Domz said:
fn fal with flamethrower attachment
ghost pro
sleight o hand pro
hacker pro

yes fal is semi,but with a quick enough finger you can fire faster than a m60. and flamethrower counters having to clear small rooms
If you're accurate semi auto's can often be the most effective rifle in FPS because rounds aren't wasted with recoil. If you can pull the trigger fast the thing is a monster because it hit's with the power of a semi.
[+]
 Diabolos.Kiddo
サーバ: Diabolos
user: BKiddo
By Diabolos.Kiddo 2011-03-29 13:09:06  
Sylph.Skinner said:
Galil: -Silencer. -Extended Mags. Perks: -Ghost Pro. -Warlord Pro. -Ninja Pro. *** broken class mate. PSN: SuperSkinner- add me if you play PS2.

Whoa mine EXACTLY. you must be awesome. PSN tag is "Saphrim" hit me up!
By Wafflechan 2011-03-29 13:17:07  
Quote:
Cry2 campaign is very good actually. And also it's funny that he says they rip of CoD but thats like saying the entire Genre of modern FPS knocked of Perfect Dark or Goldeneye.
They tend to rip off more from Halo than they do from N64 FPS no one tends to remember anymore. 2 weapon system? Regenerating health? Lack of bots to play against? We can blame those monkies at Bungie for it.

Quote:
I don't think it takes much thought proccess to tell that by booting IW and going with Treyarch CoD was killed, end of story.
8 million + owners of Black Ops would like to have a word with you, seeing as one man's opinion does not constitute fact.

Quote:
MoH which uses the frostbyte engine because it was also made by EA(people who bring you Bad company 1 & 2) is an amazing story and the multiplayer is very good but most players have no opinions of their own only OMG CoD is the best.....
MoH wasn't a bad game, but it was far from a good one. The enemy AI was awful, the scripting of the campaign was far too heavy, the multiplayer has far too steep of a learning curve, and the fact that EA didn't have the balls to stand up to pissed off people about playing as the Taliban is pathetic. I don't want my game editted just because of some dumb *** crying bloody murder.

Quote:
which is sad honestly because the last good CoD was Modern Warfae 2.
No, just no, the lack of dedicated servers, the glitches, and IW refusing to fix what they *** up? It was just a plain awful multiplayer experience that I'd much rather forget. If you think getting sniped with a shotgun through a wall equates to good, you have a problem.

Quote:
Which rumour has it IW is working on Battlefield 3 which means it will take the crown.
Opinion, not fact, we'll see when it gets here.

TL:DR dude thinks stating an opinion equates to one upping someone in intelligence.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-03-29 13:24:58  
Wafflechan said:
Quote:
Cry2 campaign is very good actually. And also it's funny that he says they rip of CoD but thats like saying the entire Genre of modern FPS knocked of Perfect Dark or Goldeneye.
They tend to rip off more from Halo than they do from N64 FPS no one tends to remember anymore. 2 weapon system? Regenerating health? Lack of bots to play against? We can blame those monkies at Bungie for it.
Quote:
I don't think it takes much thought proccess to tell that by booting IW and going with Treyarch CoD was killed, end of story.
8 million + owners of Black Ops would like to have a word with you, seeing as one man's opinion does not constitute fact.
Quote:
MoH which uses the frostbyte engine because it was also made by EA(people who bring you Bad company 1 & 2) is an amazing story and the multiplayer is very good but most players have no opinions of their own only OMG CoD is the best.....
MoH wasn't a bad game, but it was far from a good one. The enemy AI was awful, the scripting of the campaign was far too heavy, the multiplayer has far too steep of a learning curve, and the fact that EA didn't have the balls to stand up to pissed off people about playing as the Taliban is pathetic. I don't want my game editted just because of some dumb *** crying bloody murder.
Quote:
No, just no, the lack of dedicated servers, the glitches, and IW refusing to fix what they *** up? It was just a plain awful multiplayer experience that I'd much rather forget. If you think getting sniped with a shotgun through a wall equates to good, you have a problem.
Quote:
Which rumour has it IW is working on Battlefield 3 which means it will take the crown.
Opinion, not fact, we'll see when it gets here. TL:DR dude thinks stating an opinion equates to one upping someone in intelligence.

oh god i remember when dual 1887's could kill people from one side of the estate map to the other. and the first patch they did to fix it, one perk change and it was even worse than before! x.x after they fixed that though everyone went to infinite rpg/noobtube class
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 13:29:35  
Wafflechan said:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Opinion, not fact, we'll see when it gets here.

TL:DR dude thinks stating an opinion equates to one upping someone in intelligence.

8 million also shows the number of people who bought the game simply because it was CoD. People like the game because it's tard easy and so balanced. You say MoH had to steep of a learning curve? you mean that you didnt have perks to be super man. that you die realistically makes it a learning curve? black ops is FAR from a good game hell the fact that it looks like CS:S should be more than enough argument for that. The majority of the market is casuals who stick to big titles. Thus your CoD's and your Halo's have the larger markets same way that WoW has the largest MMO population out simply because it is WoW regardless of the number of better MMO's out that people refuse to give a shot because of Loyalty. But honestly loyalty doesn't mean a game is good. I Loved the CoD series until BO, it's way short of expectations. The multiplayer is mediocre at best and the entire game short of zombies needs polished.
[+]
 Bahamut.Echojin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: echojin
By Bahamut.Echojin 2011-03-29 13:29:47  
silenced spas-12

ghost pro
steady aim pro
marathon pro

motion sensors, flashbangs, tomahawk

Edit- P.S. second chance is for ***

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 13:32:02  
Asura.Domz said:
Wafflechan said:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Opinion, not fact, we'll see when it gets here. TL:DR dude thinks stating an opinion equates to one upping someone in intelligence.

oh god i remember when dual 1887's could kill people from one side of the estate map to the other. and the first patch they did to fix it, one perk change and it was even worse than before! x.x after they fixed that though everyone went to infinite rpg/noobtube class

CoD perk system became ridiculous once people started manipulating them, which is honestly the reason I hold homefront in higher regards to mw2 in my list. Anyone remember that glitch in MW2 where everything had unlimited ammo and became automatic? lasted like 36 hours where everyone had m203s and at-4s going full auto?
 Asura.Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-03-29 13:33:19  
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Domz said:
after they fixed that though everyone went to infinite rpg/noobtube class
Not to be mean, but people complaining about "Noobtubers" are quite noobish.

having 2 each life is fine by me. having infinite amount via scavenge or that class change thing is just ridiculous. im glad they stopped that in black ops, because in MW2, every game was simply rpgs and tubes, whereas in black ops its an actual gun battle... i still say the best online multiplayer of the series was cod3 though. i *** loved the epic maps. they should bring em back one day
 Cerberus.Thejew
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Thejew
By Cerberus.Thejew 2011-03-29 13:42:13  
Personally can't wait for Battlefield 3, playing BFBC2 a lot lately, and Homefront, last CoD I enjoyed was the CoD: MW, because it felt liek MW2 took some key elements away from MW.
BO just annoys me.
Zombies was fun for a little, the Arcade thing was nice for about an hour or so, after it got boring. Needs polishing.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 13:43:59  
Cerberus.Thejew said:
Personally can't wait for Battlefield 3, playing BFBC2 a lot lately, and Homefront, last CoD I enjoyed was the CoD: MW, because it felt liek MW2 took some key elements away from MW.
BO just annoys me.
Zombies was fun for a little, the Arcade thing was nice for about an hour or so, after it got boring. Needs polishing.
Shhh.
How dare you have opinions down talking black ops 8 million people own it it must be good! Just like Halo Reach was such a great game!

Wait a minute.....

But pretty much agree with the things you said BC2 is great but I just wish teams were larger I love Homefronts 16v16.
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-29 13:47:50  
Quote:
8 million also shows the number of people who bought the game simply because it was CoD. People like the game because it's tard easy and so balanced
Shouldn't a game have balance? Isn't that the problem we're dealing with right now in FFXI? That some bandwagon job (cough war, mnk example) is head over heels above most jobs, that everyone wants to be the same damn cookiecutter. I prefer having balance, it makes my game fun, and not obnoxious because I don't have to fear some clown coming in and owning me with the equivalent of a his squirt gun vs my rpg.

Quote:
You say MoH had to steep of a learning curve? you mean that you didnt have perks to be super man. that you die realistically makes it a learning curve?
It was just plain awful, firefights ended in seconds, the second you're out in the open you're dead, and nothing prepared you for it to begin with. It sucked for me because it was ungodly boring, just predictable sniping and instantaneous death if I decided to move.

Quote:
black ops is FAR from a good game hell the fact that it looks like CS:S should be more than enough argument for that.
This is subjective, the campaign has it's flaws, but that isn't what I play it for. Anyone else get annoyed by the fact Mason couldn't decide between 3 different accents >.>; Aside from that, the multiplayer has me on the edge of my seat for thrills.

Quote:
The majority of the market is casuals who stick to big titles. Thus your CoD's and your Halo's have the larger markets same way that WoW has the largest MMO population out simply because it is WoW regardless of the number of better MMO's out that people refuse to give a shot because of Loyalty.
Who sticks to a game because of loyalty? If that were true, everyone would be playing FFXIV, because SE fanboys adored VII-X, its FF it must have a ton of players, right? Wrong. And we know how influential SE is in the RPG world. In my opinion, casual gamers go towards the titles that etch themselves a niche, not just because it's the next entry in a series. Warcraft had a small cult following prior to WOW, the reason it got so popular was because Blizzard blew the PC world away with Diablo 2, thus etching their niche as a competant company at releasing amazing games. By your logic, everyone should have loved Halo Wars, but it sits in most used game stores on the 9.99 or less rack collecting dust.

Quote:
But honestly loyalty doesn't mean a game is good. I Loved the CoD series until BO, it's way short of expectations. The multiplayer is mediocre at best and the entire game short of zombies needs polished.
The campaign's voice acting, I can agree with, needs a huge amount of work. Other than that, I really didn't have much problems with it.
 Cerberus.Thejew
By Cerberus.Thejew 2011-03-29 13:52:14  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Cerberus.Thejew said:
BO just annoys me.
Shhh.
How dare you have opinions down talking black ops 8 million people own it it must be good! Just like Halo Reach was such a great game!

Wait a minute.....

But pretty much agree with the things you said BC2 is great but I just wish teams were larger I love Homefronts 16v16.

YES! I'd love 32man fights in BC2 O_O Would be great, and maybe make matches last longer/shorter haha. New game mode perhaps too? :O
OR!!!
Or
An all helicopter level so I can finally get good at flying them cause everytime I get in one, some *** of a "team mate" shoots it down as I take off. Q_Q All because they wanted to fly.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 13:55:09  
Cerberus.Thejew said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Cerberus.Thejew said:
BO just annoys me.
Shhh.

Wait a minute.....

YES! I'd love 32man fights in BC2 O_O Would be great, and maybe make matches last longer/shorter haha. New game mode perhaps too? :O
OR!!!
Or
An all helicopter level so I can finally get good at flying them cause everytime I get in one, some *** of a "team mate" shoots it down as I take off. Q_Q All because they wanted to fly.
Never had problems like that on the 360 with teammates then again I havent played BC2 since a bit after Nam expansion. I could never fly the apache no matter how much I tried. the Black Hawk was easy like to the point that i can fly it backwards.(warning backwards flying may lead to crashing.)
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 13:57:29  
Oh and wafflechan

have you met the
war & mnk of CoD:BO
It's called AK-74u & Galil the only 2 guns that didn't get nerfed from launch.

IDK I guess I just prefer the realism of MoH and Homefront I don't like knowing I or my opponent can take 6-7 bullets to die because if i wanted that I'd play halo.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-29 14:01:06  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Oh and wafflechan have you met the war & mnk of CoD:BO It's called AK-74u & Galil the only 2 guns that didn't get nerfed from launch. IDK I guess I just prefer the realism of MoH and Homefront I don't like knowing I or my opponent can take 6-7 bullets to die because if i wanted that I'd play halo.
An ammo eater, and something with nasty *** recoil. I prefer the Famas, MPL, or AUG; nevermind BO's equivalent to UMP45. 74 isn't as great as people make it out to be.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Ergiyios
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ergiyios
By Shiva.Ergiyios 2011-03-29 14:08:03  
I never change my set up... Every prestige same class people hate me:
Flak Jacket Pro
Warlord Pro
Last Stand Pro
frag, decoy, motion sensor
M-16 ACOG Silencer
Python speed reloader
 Cerberus.Thejew
By Cerberus.Thejew 2011-03-29 14:09:08  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Cerberus.Thejew said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Cerberus.Thejew said:
BO just annoys me.
Shhh.

Wait a minute.....

Well I play BC2 on PC and peopel get crazy greedy with the Apache I think I've gotten lucky enough to fly it 3-4 times maybe?
I'll have to check out the 360 or PS3 version someday if I feel like adding to the console collection.
Flying in homefront is way easier though, user friendlier I guess?

Ah I've never tried console versions of BC2, I play Homefront on PS3 and PC, but damn peopel are greedy mofo's on the Apache in the PC BC2, its a little ridiculous at times, and frustrating. lol
OR!!!
Or
Never had problems like that on the 360 with teammates then again I havent played BC2 since a bit after Nam expansion. I could never fly the apache no matter how much I tried. the Black Hawk was easy like to the point that i can fly it backwards.(warning backwards flying may lead to crashing.)
First Page 2 3 4 5