users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Titles on FFXI
Titles on FFXI
 Caitsith.Faythful
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-03-19 07:28:39  
How do you get the different titles to show up on your achievement records? Does anyone have a list of all the titles that the ffxiah.com site has to give more points? If your on Xbox360, does it help to make it easier to get your titles/achievements read? And lastly, Does Xbox 360 do anything to help with getting achievement points on ffxiah.com? Thank you for any responses/ideas of where to look in advance :)
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-19 07:34:52  
None of them give points, and your titles will only be saved if you have them on your linkshell community. They're automatically added to your list, and no, Xbox 360 has nothing to help getting achievement points.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-19 07:36:39  
God forbid you should do a google search that takes less time to find your answer than creating a new thread in a forum
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-19 07:38:52  
I don't think that would return many results Blazza...

http://www.google.com/search?q=God+forbid+you+should+do+a+google+search+that+takes+less+time+to+find+your+answer+than+creating+a+new+thread+in+a+forum&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B2GGGL_enGB176

ROFL I'm wrong WTF?! xD
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-19 07:41:07  
I kinda meant that he could just click what I wrote rather than typing it into google... but whatever works for you :p

drunken ninja edit: lol@ 54,000 search results though, including this
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-19 08:35:34  
Blazza said:
I kinda meant that he could just click what I wrote rather than typing it into google... but whatever works for you :p

drunken ninja edit: lol@ 54,000 search results though, including this

What, I'm not on the list of 15 annoying people on every internet forum?

I'm like a combo of....numbers 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 14, 14, and 15.

Yes, I'm number 14 three times. I'm that much of a number 14.

I should be on the list as number 16.

Quote:
And, you got the Korpg. He is basically all the above.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-19 10:01:15  
Let me google that for you
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-19 10:12:02  

lol
 Caitsith.Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-03-19 10:42:15  

well Obviously you didnt read my question. God forbid you learn to read lol. j/p Anyways

I'm asking how do we put our titles onto ffxiah.com and if Xbox had anything to do with then getting there since i play on Ps2. I didn't know if the Xbox Achievements were automatically uploaded to the ffxi playonline server.
Wooooodum said:
None of them give points, and your titles will only be saved if you have them on your linkshell community. They're automatically added to your list, and no, Xbox 360 has nothing to help getting achievement points.

How do you get them to save to the site? I have tried Google searching for past two days and everywhere i look it just keeps saying stuff like "this is what you can unlock" but it doesn't list out all the titles, how to get the to get registered, or what you need to do to get them to show up- Hense the post i have now lol. That's the info i'm looking for- since i didnt make it clearer. Sorry, Any help would be appreciated to figure out how to do all this.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-19 10:56:29  
If you want your titles that you get in game to appear in the Titles tab on your user page, then you must have the specific title on your character. Log out. Make sure the Linkshell Community Site has been updated with that data (it updates about 1~2 times per day and only if you have logged out), then click the "Update information" on your user page. FFXIAH scrapes that title information from the LSCommunity website and adds it to your profile. There is no way for you to transfer all of the titles you have from game to the site without doing it this way one by one.
 Fenrir.Omnitank
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-03-19 11:24:08  
I like the title Vampire Hunter D-Minus
 Caitsith.Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-03-19 11:38:33  
Hypnotizd said:
Make sure the Linkshell Community Site has been updated with that data (it updates about 1~2 times per day and only if you have logged out), then click the "Update information" on your user page. FFXIAH scrapes that title information from the LSCommunity website and adds it to your profile.

Update on the FFXI site or is there a button on the Linkshell Coommunity site- Btw sucks that you cant just upload them all at once, SE sucks yet again -_-;
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-19 12:58:34  
Faythful said:
Hypnotizd said:
Make sure the Linkshell Community Site has been updated with that data (it updates about 1~2 times per day and only if you have logged out), then click the "Update information" on your user page. FFXIAH scrapes that title information from the LSCommunity website and adds it to your profile.

Update on the FFXI site or is there a button on the Linkshell Coommunity site- Btw sucks that you cant just upload them all at once, SE sucks yet again -_-;

The linkshell community site updates periodically. There is no update button for it. The "Update information"(I forget the actual name) is the one in your FFXIAH profile. Make sure the LSCommunity site already has the title listed you want, then click the update in you ffxiah profile. If the LSCommunity has a new title, it will be added to your FFXIAH Titles tab.
 Ramuh.Ardath
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-03-19 13:03:40  

Awesomeness! Pure win!
 Caitsith.Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-03-19 13:27:17  
Thank You guys for all the help!!! <3 Awesomeness and cookies for all lol. Thank you again! and lets see if i can get this to work this week-!

Btw If anyone gets a List of all the titles for the FFXIah.com site that help rank you up, lemme know. Im gonna keep a list of my own, since the Xbox one is lacking alot that are already on ffxiah that i can see.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-19 13:54:31  
AFAIK the titles are not part of the rank system. Same for the Equipment History. It's just data collection. There was a post awhile ago from one of the site admins that detailed what gave points to your total score.

Here's one of the threads with the exact details for everything.
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=907
 Seraph.Atalia
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Atalia 2009-03-20 09:14:43  
Hey Blazza - Wow Don't you have anything better you could be doing other then mocking people on ffxiah forum pages? When I read your post I was kind of shocked and happy - Shocked because I didn't realize how rude people from other servers are and happy you aren't on mine!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-20 10:45:18  
God forbid I should misunderstand a question, the guy was talking about titles, xbox360, achievements, and how to get them to show, so I linked him to a site that listed all the achievement titles and how to get them to show. It took me all of 2 minutes to find, so I expressed my frustration at people that don't bother doing one iota of their own research. If the guy had asked his question a little more clearly, or if Wooooodum had posted a few seconds earlier so I'd read his reply before posting, then I would have realise what he was asking and pointed him in the same direction as Hypnotized (although I'd have been less concise because I didn't know that post existed, good stuff).

But hey, I'm honoured that you used your first post to give me my first real flame (Korpg and Cyr don't count). I'm actually quite a nice a guy and try to help people where I can, and offer my advice or opinions from a neutral and/or purely critical perspective. (doesn't mean I always succeed) If you actually knew me, you would not consider me rude, nor would you wish me off your server.

Having said that, mind your own business and STFU.

@Faythful: Sorry dude, misunderstood your question. If you click on the achievements tab under your name, each category has a progress bar with a number of points under it. That's the max number of points that can be earnt for each field (a level 60 craft is 3000 points, obviously you can't have them all at 100), relics are apparently 12,000 points each which isn't listed.

As much as I like the fact that one of my good friends is #2 on my server (Mandy, get your crafts up to be #1 damnit!), don't forget that these achievements for the most part mean jack. I believe myself to be one of the best blu's on Odin (I don't like saying it though 'cause I don't wanna sound up myself), aside from my skill, I'm good because I am blu onry, I focus all my effort on bettering my that one job. Because of this, my player ranking is ***, while there are hundreds of people ahead of me simply because they've got a bunch of jobs to 75 in campaign and can't play any of them for ***. It's still kinda interesting though.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-20 10:47:29  
Atalia said:
Hey Blazza - Wow Don't you have anything better you could be doing other then mocking people on ffxiah forum pages? When I read your post I was kind of shocked and happy - Shocked because I didn't realize how rude people from other servers are and happy you aren't on mine!

QQ Someone said something rude on the internet? Stop the Mother F***ing presses people. QQ

If you don't like rude people, why are you on the internet in the first place
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-20 11:19:17  
Okay, now I know I should be in bed, I could have sworn I just saw Frobeus taking my side on something O_O
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-20 11:21:10  
Evil twin for sure
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Atalia
By Seraph.Atalia 2009-05-13 13:27:44  
Sorry I have been too busy to respond. But yes, people being rude online I find unacceptable. Mostly because the same people wouldn't have enough guts to do it in real life. Every day I deal with people in real life who wouldn't say boo to people out of fear. Suddenly when these same people get in game and online all the sudden they have epen (electronic penis) and feel the need to wave it around to try to impress people. Unfortunately like the most of the women who play MMORPG's I am not impressed and very turned off by this typical male behavior. Any one who can make an intelligent argument or rebuttal with out being nasty or rude is far more impressive then some man-child spewing expletives to make a point. But since that seems to be the only way you can communicate Blazza I will put it in terms you can understand: If you are going to tell some one to sit the *** down and shut the *** up don't be a pussy, grow a set and say it. Don't be a nipple sucking, basement dwelling, virginal, apron clinging, momma's boy and and use the acronym STFU. Because *** like me will will spank you soundly when and if we have the time. ~.o
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-13 13:29:21  
Are you *** serious? 2 MONTHS LATER?! GODDAMN, just let it go LOL
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-05-13 13:30:12  
Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]

LOL
[+]
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-13 13:33:34  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I love your avatar when you make comments like that..lol
[+]
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-13 13:34:36  
Aravol said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I love your avatar when you make comments like that..lol

LOL it is surprisingly apt.
[+]
 Seraph.Atalia
By Seraph.Atalia 2009-05-14 05:17:08  
Sorry I am a woman - Forum Drama is really not as important to me as you boys seem to make it all out to be. Must be a gender thing. O.o I have better things to do then respond to it immediately. So when I am completely bored and have absolutely nothing better to do I respond. Must be nice to be so *** lame and boring that you have time to read this ***rather then leading a real life. You fail not just because of your comments but because you couldn't figure out an Xxorigionalxx *** name either. XD
[+]
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-14 05:22:29  
Atalia said:
Sorry I am a woman - Forum Drama is really not as important to me as you boys seem to make it all out to be. Must be a gender thing. O.o I have better things to do then respond to it immediately. So when I am completely bored and have absolutely nothing better to do I respond. Must be nice to be so *** lame and boring that you have time to read this ***rather then leading a real life. You fail not just because of your comments but because you couldn't figure out an Xxorigionalxx *** name either. XD

That's why you still have your old fogeys named, Scizor & other trite Elders that need more than what they can actually chew.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-14 05:43:18  
User submitted image

User submitted image

Get to work /pimpslap