Minecraft Anyone?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft anyone?
Minecraft anyone?
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-06-29 21:58:57  
So, there is a cap for passive animals, shared among all loaded chunks. So, the immediate 16 or so chunks and about 12 surrounding the spawn point of your world. Since the spawn points are always loaded and you have dogs, it's very likely there are a lot trapped in your spawn chunks or that you have some kind of farm.

I'm not sure about 360 and obviously servers are variable depending on how many chunks are loaded by players, but for a PC single player world, the passive animals is around 80 per dimension, 80 each in the Nether, End, and Overworld.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-01 17:17:15  
thanks, and that helped... but it doesn't matter now because my save file got deleted after this update today... im done with Minecraft -_-
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-01 17:20:57  
I avoid console versions of games unless they are exclusive. 360 Minecraft has had a lot of that kind of thing happen.

I haven't played in 6 months at least, I might see what the 1.9 update is like.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 13:54:42  
got minecraft for the PC but can't get ANY controllers to work. I went to the official minecraft forums for answers and only found trolls.

I'm not paying 10$ for xpadder
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2015-07-28 13:57:00  
Controller support :D
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 15:19:00  
Carbuncle.Snoochybooch said: »
I got this to "work".. but many of the buttons are simply not there. For example in the items menu the D-pad does nothing at all and I still have to use the mouse... I can't even craft items. All I can do is dig... looking right and left is super slow. up and down are so fast I'm surprised I didn't do a barrel roll..

I'm looking for something with the exact setting as the 360 layout on xbox minecraft version controller...

I just want to play the full version of this game but it seems that is not possible . . .
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-28 16:28:18  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I got this to "work".. but many of the buttons are simply not there. For example in the items menu the D-pad does nothing at all and I still have to use the mouse... I can't even craft items. All I can do is dig... looking right and left is super slow. up and down are so fast I'm surprised I didn't do a barrel roll..

I'm looking for something with the exact setting as the 360 layout on xbox minecraft version controller...

I just want to play the full version of this game but it seems that is not possible . . .

The PC version doesn't have a crafting interface like the console version. You should be able to adjust look sensitivity in the settings. If not in the game, you should be able to do it with your gamepad interface. I'd strongly recommend getting familiar with the keyboard/mouse interface as it will work much better for fighting and crafting. You can shift+click items in and out of hotbar locations, use the numbers to quickly select hotbar slots, hold left-click to distribute items evenly across multiple slots, hold right-click to distribute a single item in each slot, or even shift double-click to move stacks of a particular item in or out of your inventory.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 16:44:02  
Odin.Jassik said: »

The PC version doesn't have a crafting interface like the console version. You should be able to adjust look sensitivity in the settings. If not in the game, you should be able to do it with your gamepad interface. I'd strongly recommend getting familiar with the keyboard/mouse interface as it will work much better for fighting and crafting. You can shift+click items in and out of hotbar locations, use the numbers to quickly select hotbar slots, hold left-click to distribute items evenly across multiple slots, hold right-click to distribute a single item in each slot, or even shift double-click to move stacks of a particular item in or out of your inventory.
Unfortunately for me carpal tunnel makes keyboard gaming impossible. I even have to select my controllers carefully so they don't add to it because many do.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 20:28:42  
lmao cant even make a crafting table. it only lets me make buttons from wood planks. i can make wood planks and buttons and thats it... i want my 30$ back
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-28 20:43:44  
lmao cant even make a crafting table. it only lets me make buttons from wood planks. i can make wood planks and buttons and thats it... i want my 30$ back

PC crafting

Crafting Table

Recipes

Training wheels are off, homie. I might have time tomorrow to open a world to LAN and show you how to make some stuff and my single player world.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-07-28 20:58:16  
There is no minecraft there is only Final Fantasy
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-28 21:03:42  
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 21:41:32  
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
haha! I have been looking for this song for so long! I heard it once a really long time ago and could never find it again..
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-05 18:02:04  
Wow this game is garbage on PC...
I wish I had known it's not the same game I played on console.
It has the same name.
The same name is the ONLY thing in common these 2 games share...
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2015-08-05 18:15:19  
Wow this game is garbage on PC...
I wish I had known it's not the same game I played on console.
It has the same name.
The same name is the ONLY thing in common these 2 games share...

Personally I prefer it on PC, I've tried console version but it just didnt tickle my fancy. I think console makes things easier in the way of it shows you all the recipes and makes inventory management easier, but it just didnt feel right to me.

To each their own I guess.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-05 19:49:07  
The pc version is superior in basically every way, but admittedly, I've never tried to play it with a controller.

Shoot me a pm when you have time to play online, I'll setup my port forwarding so I can open a world to LAN.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-05 20:46:42  
Odin.Jassik said: »
The pc version is superior in basically every way, but admittedly, I've never tried to play it with a controller.

Shoot me a pm when you have time to play online, I'll setup my port forwarding so I can open a world to LAN.
It's not even about the controller anymore for me. The ENTIRE game is nothing like console version. Not having a recipe list isn't a big deal either. But spending hours and hours just to craft a few stacks of items/sorting inventory, can seriously go *** its self.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-05 21:29:02  
I honestly never had any trouble crafting things with a mouse and keyboard, and inventory management is a piece of cake with the hotkeys and shift click/double click.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1426 days between previous and next post]
By Josiahafk 2019-07-01 22:42:31  
My fiance's daughter asked me to play minecraft with her and bought me a copy for my birthday, so I've been really giving it a solid effort.

Bows are by far my favorite weapon in game, for moments like this one that happened last week lol

[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-07-20 14:03:04  
oh lordy
my underground villagers sure like multiplying, jesus lol

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-08-20 18:12:03  
anyone know how to restore DLC on the xbox1 that were purchased on xbox 360 version? i had virtually every DLC for minecraft.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-08-20 18:54:51  
wow that is kind of the only reason i made the transition to xbox1... i guess i should cut my losses and not invest another penny or minute into this POS -___-

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-08-20 20:24:06  
I have about 100$+ in DLC lol

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-08-20 20:56:30  
Gosh how rude
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-08-21 01:40:30  
I don’t have any saved maps. just all the texture packs and many of the mash-up packs. they are the exact same on xbox1 and they promised that those would transfer :/
By Josiahafk 2019-09-02 18:00:23  
Made a flying village and learned that cats do not take any kind of fall damage lol

so it keeps generating cats and they jump and skydive to the earth, so there are like ~1000 cats roaming the land below and murdering all the chickens and bunnies within like 5 KM, lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2019-09-02 21:02:40  
Now I kind of want to play Minecraft again, I completely forgot about this thread from before.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43