Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
428 users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20855 20856 20857 ... 21032 21033 21034
Offline
Posts: 24928
By fonewear 2017-05-18 12:47:02  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
$400 dollars raised! Almost at the goal!

Come on guys, you can raise the rest of the money!

/hacks into Kojo's bank account, sees the red, laughs, and forgets he hacked into it to send some money over to Kuwoobie.

I'll pledge about 3.50 !
 Bismarck.Lennart
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: LennartHK
Posts: 655
By Bismarck.Lennart 2017-05-18 13:54:35  
Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
We took our cat to the vet and got her re-hydrated with IV fluid and they gave her some antibiotics, but that was all we could afford. That alone cost about $150. Today she is still laying next to her food bowls and barely moving or responding to anything. We won't know what is wrong with her until we can get blood work and xrays done which we can't afford right now. This could not have happened at a worse time. I have set up a GoFundMe page for her. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Her name is Moo Cow and she is the greatest cat, most loving cat I have ever known
Good luck.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 30263
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-18 14:01:29  
Bismarck.Lennart said: »
[+]
Offline
Posts: 7604
By Candlejack 2017-05-18 15:33:14  
YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
Posts: 16032
By schizm2 2017-05-18 19:12:21  
<(O.o)> Yes, Prequel of the Dark Crystal...

YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
Posts: 16032
By schizm2 2017-05-18 19:47:18  
When I started playing FFXI, it reminded me of certain aspects for the Dark Crystal...but a prequel series, that's going to be interesting.
Offline
Posts: 16032
By schizm2 2017-05-18 19:59:14  
Alright, time for bed, last day tomorrow at my old job, after that it's welcome to the dub...
Offline
Posts: 924
By LennartHK 2017-05-18 20:28:42  
Pleasant dreams schism.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15566
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-18 22:12:44  
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
Posts: 3118
By Fenrir.Schutz 2017-05-18 23:03:49  
Leon Kasai said: »
Star Trek: Discovery trailer comes out... USS Discovery doesn't show up at all. Off to a great start.
YouTube Video Placeholder


Discovery looks really amazing. I hope it does well...I'm not so sure about subscribing to a premium channel just to see it, but I'll check out the blu-ray collection later, maybe. ^^;;

There's this, though, on regular US cable, that looks interesting, too... :p

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kenseto
Posts: 102
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-05-18 23:18:20  

Can't have a moment's peace...
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
Posts: 2697
By Chu Chu 2017-05-18 23:29:20  
A silent voice is so good. Everyone go watch it ;;;;;

[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Guildwork Premium
Helping Hand
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
Posts: 902
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2017-05-19 00:07:32  
Chu Chu said: »
A silent voice is so good. Everyone go watch it ;;;;;


whats it about? mild spoilers plz
Offline
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
Posts: 2697
By Chu Chu 2017-05-19 00:30:45  
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
whats it about? mild spoilers plz
thats all you get from meeeee
[+]
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
Posts: 211
By Asura.Swaggernaught 2017-05-19 00:52:10  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Cherche
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 733
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-19 02:35:29  
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33975
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-05-19 02:44:46  
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Chu Chu said: »
A silent voice is so good. Everyone go watch it ;;;;;


whats it about? mild spoilers plz

Quote:
Plot Summary: A deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)

Plot summary from ANN lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 30263
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 08:03:10  
Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
We took our cat to the vet and got her re-hydrated with IV fluid and they gave her some antibiotics, but that was all we could afford. That alone cost about $150. Today she is still laying next to her food bowls and barely moving or responding to anything. We won't know what is wrong with her until we can get blood work and xrays done which we can't afford right now. This could not have happened at a worse time. I have set up a GoFundMe page for her. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Her name is Moo Cow and she is the greatest cat, most loving cat I have ever known
Update on the kitty????
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5331
By Leon Kasai 2017-05-19 09:59:44  
Fenrir.Schutz said: »

Discovery looks really amazing. I hope it does well...I'm not so sure about subscribing to a premium channel just to see it, but I'll check out the blu-ray collection later, maybe. ^^;;

There's this, though, on regular US cable, that looks interesting, too... :p
It looks good for sure, barring the Klingons (though there may be an explanation for those), but the trailer didn't show much that wasn't already leaked or mentioned in interviews already. Was really hoping we'd get to see the tweaked Discovery design at least. :<

Sylph.Cherche said: »
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
Congrats! I hope you manage to get enough trust moogles from the raid to get her TM!
If you want a 774 Attack Gilgamesh friend, my code is 207,120,404. :D
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
Posts: 13620
By Asura.Vyre 2017-05-19 10:25:35  
Just got done watching the entirety of Mobile Suit Gundam for the first time. I saw the majority of it when it aired on Toonami, but I'd never watched every episode, and I hadn't seen the ending. It felt somewhat abrupt, but I wasn't dissatisfied.

Also Amuro and Lalah's relationship was different than what I remember, but then again I might have dozed off for part of an episode when they were on Side 6.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33975
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-05-19 10:58:07  
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 733
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-19 11:02:25  
Leon Kasai said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
Congrats! I hope you manage to get enough trust moogles from the raid to get her TM!
If you want a 774 Attack Gilgamesh friend, my code is 207,120,404. :D
Tempted to use lapis to keep spamming bahamut in an attempt to do that. At 42% currently. Bonus Gungnir or Draconic Spike wouldn't hurt either.
MSPaint Winner
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5331
By Leon Kasai 2017-05-19 11:35:12  
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
Congrats! I hope you manage to get enough trust moogles from the raid to get her TM!
If you want a 774 Attack Gilgamesh friend, my code is 207,120,404. :D
Tempted to use lapis to keep spamming bahamut in an attempt to do that. At 42% currently. Bonus Gungnir or Draconic Spike wouldn't hurt either.
I'd wait until the last day or two of the event before blowing lapis on refreshes. Would suck to spend it and get the TM finished with days left to spare still, especially if a summon banner you really like shows up soon after.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6075
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-05-19 11:39:06  
Koe no katachi Blu-ray out!
:OOO
Offline
Posts: 7604
By Candlejack 2017-05-19 11:55:44  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Koe no katachi Blu-ray out!
:OOO
Meh, wake me in August for the Shin Gojira U.S dvd release.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15566
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-19 12:04:30  
Come home to two ambulance, two firetrucks, two fire chief SUVs, and a few sheriff vehicles blocking my driveway.

Stop dying on my lawn pls.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 7604
By Candlejack 2017-05-19 12:12:13  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Come home to two ambulance, two firetrucks, two fire chief SUVs, and a few sheriff vehicles blocking my driveway.

Stop dying on my lawn pls.
There's an obvious sign on your garage. How's your coffee?
Offline
Posts: 7604
By Candlejack 2017-05-19 13:10:02  
Hm...
*Watches Koe no Katachi*
I'll let you know what I think of it.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15566
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-19 13:26:05  
Well I thought it was a killing/dumped body since the paramedics left without the body and the whole place is taped off, but it's just a drug overdose. Least I don't have to get the guns out.
 Sylph.Cherche
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 733
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-19 15:01:15  
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20855 20856 20857 ... 21032 21033 21034
Log in to post.