users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Awilda's Gun
Awilda's Gun
 Cerberus.Weegie
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Weegie
By Cerberus.Weegie 2011-01-30 12:59:49  
This gun auto-dropped to me. Looks like it would be the COR's best choice for pulling, and great for skilling up. Does it have any other reasonable use? I don't play COR that often, but currently using Exequy Gun when I do (I have a 90 RNG I usually play if I get to play a ranged attack job).

Is there any signifigant reason to keep this weapon around? Pulling and skilling up seems it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-30 13:25:33  
I suppose it would be decent if you had a good leaden salute bluid and you insist on meleeing with some multi hit weapon to get tp...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2011-01-30 13:30:57  
Only thing it would be good for is fast pulling back in Chain zones. But with abyssea out anything will just about do. back in the day use to use peacemaker for the simple fact of the +agi on it to help with light shot. If you really wanna use it for skilling up have at it. but with shots giving skill ups no real worry and with Miramar Gun you good to go that way.

Dasva did bring up point. If you did wanna go that road it could work but your better off with what I said above.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-30 13:37:06  
Well I meant taking advantage of it's subtle blow to not piss everyone off with your tp feeding while dealing lol dmg. Though really you should shoot for your tp
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-01-30 13:40:03  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
I suppose it would be decent if you had a good leaden salute bluid and you insist on meleeing with some multi hit weapon to get tp...
i do that :D 3~5k leaden salutes =3
also if you doooo do have good leaden salute build and have a decent ranged acc/attack build its awesome with triple shot active :D