Server Rankings

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » Help » server rankings
server rankings
By xaero 2011-01-21 12:28:38  
How are they calculated? What data influences them and to what degree?
At first I had thought maybe levels, but that didn't seem to be the case. Then I had thought achievements in general, but then after I did my barrage of picking up camps and aetherite gate achievements yesterday, and after updating still didn't give a single point along with finishing Hook, Line, and Sinker. So now I'm stumped? Is it the every 5 rank ach's? Buying abilities with guild marks? Any official word on the exact way rankings are calculated would be appreciated.
 Shiva.Ninaa
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Ninaa 2011-01-21 12:39:26  
I think it's achievements, not sure of the specifics, but the reason you don't see the points right away is because it seems to take a little while for them to update.

If you look at your achievements, none of the achievements you got yesterday have been updated yet.

Edit: Actually none of your achievements since the 16th. It just takes time.
By xaero 2011-01-21 13:10:25  
Ah true. Just assumed that after I clicked to update my character that it would have updated that as well. Guess that's what I get for assuming stuff. Too bad it doesn't seem I can update the achievements then
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-21 18:31:37  
xaero said:
At first I had thought maybe levels, but that didn't seem to be the case. Then I had thought achievements in general, but then after I did my barrage of picking up camps and aetherite gate achievements yesterday, and after updating still didn't give a single point along with finishing Hook, Line, and Sinker. So now I'm stumped? Is it the every 5 rank ach's? Buying abilities with guild marks? Any official word on the exact way rankings are calculated would be appreciated.

Currently the FFXIV achievements points are calculated by using the sum of experience points gained from all jobs. I would like to add more to it later on using the lodestone achievement list.

xaero said:
Ah true. Just assumed that after I clicked to update my character that it would have updated that as well. Guess that's what I get for assuming stuff. Too bad it doesn't seem I can update the achievements then

I haven't added a function for users to update the achievement list yet. I didn't bundle it with updating the character stats because it can create multiple requests on the lodestone website. I have to carefully control how often I pull information from lodestone (An SE rep contacted me about this).

At the time being, I believe it's scheduled to update automatically every fews days for registered characters.

I'll keep you posted on any changes.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-21 18:32:24  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
xaero said:

Currently the FFXIV achievements points are calculated by using the sum of experience points gained from all jobs. I would like to add more to it later on using the lodestone achievement list.

xaero said:

I haven't added a function for users to update the achievement list yet. I didn't bundle it with updating the character stats because it can create multiple requests on the lodestone website. I have to carefully control how often I pull information from lodestone (An SE rep contacted me about this).

At the time being, I believe it's scheduled to update automatically every fews days for registered characters.

I'll keep you posted on any changes.

When do you sleep?