Linkshell Leaders and Masters
First Page 2
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-20 17:26:16  
Linkshell Leaders and Masters can update linkshell information such as website, comment, country, type, and recruiting status.

You can access the edit page either from the linkshell page. It should have an edit link on the top right. And also from this page:
http://www.ffxivpro.com/members/linkshells.

Images will illustrate below:

Linkshell Page:

Edit Page:

http://www.ffxivpro.com/members/linkshells

Search Results show recruiting status.
[+]
By Suterusu 2011-01-20 17:32:49  
Thumbs up!
By Suterusu 2011-01-20 17:33:49  
Can you add crafting to the list of options? My LS is primarily a crafting LS.
 Fenrir.Xeonerable
By Fenrir.Xeonerable 2011-01-20 17:36:49  
awesome work as usual Scragg. :)
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-20 17:45:11  
Suterusu said:
Can you add crafting to the list of options? My LS is primarily a crafting LS.

It's been added.
By Msmith 2011-01-20 17:56:42  
Hey Scragg can you do somethin about my LS we had to remake LS(Redemption, on mysidia) it's now REDEMPTION so when you look it up it auto goes to the first one.
By Suterusu 2011-01-20 17:57:58  
My LS repearled to the same LS name, it eventually sorted itself out once it got scanned again.
By AtlasThomas 2011-01-20 18:43:09  
Thumbs up!
By Rainel 2011-01-20 20:48:23  
Yay! Awesome sauce :3
By Yuhase 2011-01-20 21:54:04  
Very cool! Thank You!
By Laughlyn 2011-01-21 01:54:30  
Very snazzy!

One request, the flags. (awesome) but could we get a "Multi-National" flag please? (Some funky color maybe)
My own ls is very multi-national. (Dont want any unfair "Flag")
By Erzaam 2011-01-21 05:40:08  
Mmmm I can't edit my LS where I'm a leader. Maybe because I re-linked my character 30 minutes ago ?
By GroundZero 2011-01-21 08:18:26  
It shows my old LS, I have my own equipped for days but FFXIVPRO wont update it so i cant go to that link... what to do???
By Hitsu 2011-01-21 11:12:09  
Fantastic! This is a feature I will definitely take advantage of. Thanks man!

Also, is there an option for Quests as well? Mine is primarily for that purpose (if it already is, my apologies. Page is taking a while to load my LS).
By GroundZero 2011-01-21 13:15:16  
I added my linkshells but nothing.... this should be fully automatic so... whats broken? or learn how to program a website properly lol.... hope u guys sort this shyte out fast ><
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-21 13:32:06  
GroundZero said:
I added my linkshells but nothing.... this should be fully automatic so... whats broken? or learn how to program a website properly lol.... hope u guys sort this shyte out fast ><

What is the lodestone id for your linkshells?

GroundZero said:
It shows my old LS, I have my own equipped for days but FFXIVPRO wont update it so i cant go to that link... what to do???

Having it equipped means nothing. At least one person in your linkshell has to submit the lodestone id. The lodestone website doesn't provide a search feature for linkshells so this is done manually.

http://www.ffxivpro.com/linkshell/add
By jmarkle 2011-01-21 14:31:33  
You guys have done a great job!

Quote:
@Ground Zero
Maybe you should learn something about website functionality in general before you complain about it. :-P
By Suterusu 2011-01-21 14:35:44  
GroundZero said:

Yo dawg, Scragg is a master at dynamic web content, get off his nuts :p
By smileree 2011-01-21 16:11:46  
Great job :)

Thanks for the addition!
By Laughlyn 2011-01-21 16:21:13  
Oooh!
Can we get an extra slot/option in the LS information tabs above to upload a Small / medium size "LS" logo perhaps? (.jpg / .png / etc...)
Size: 500x150 pixels maybe?

Pweeeeezzzse? ( ^.^)b
By GroundZero 2011-01-21 17:14:30  
dude, i added it like 5 times this week... nothing happend and what the hell u talk about website functionality? I'm the CEO of a webdevelopment company so I know what I talk about when I flame or comment something so get that **** out of ya mouth and go play somewhere else iight...

Anyways, I added it a couple of times and nothing. Today I tried an other LS and it wont add it neither. Ill PM you the ID so you can check it out.

Thanks in forward Scragg!
By Yves 2011-01-21 17:27:12  
GroundZero said:
dude, i added it like 5 times this week... nothing happend and what the hell u talk about website functionality? I'm the CEO of a webdevelopment company so I know what I talk about when I flame or comment something so get that **** out of ya mouth and go play somewhere else iight... Anyways, I added it a couple of times and nothing. Today I tried an other LS and it wont add it neither. Ill PM you the ID so you can check it out. Thanks in forward Scragg!

Once again, as we have previously seen, Groundzero is displaying his overwhelming need for approval via a forum while indicating a handful of traits that indicate Narcistic Personality Disorder.

So, as we have done before in a previous post, let us break down exactly what is happening here.

nothing happend and what the hell u talk about website functionality? I'm the CEO of a webdevelopment company so I know what I talk about when I flame or comment something so get that **** out of ya mouth and go play somewhere else iight... - Here we have a verbal assault meant to belittle an individual that the poster views as a threat to his ego, credibility, and authority. When discussing NPD, we see this as one of the prime indicators of the behaviors associated with said disorder. More importantly, we also have some associations here that denote the assoiation of homosexuality as a negative behavior to the poster. It should be noted that in cases involving individuals with NPD, such bold statements (although via insinuation) can indicate self-loathing due to sexual confusion. Not that there is anything wrong with an individuals sexual preference.

We also have a case of professed grandour in his commentary in which he states that he is the CEO of a web development company. Generally speaking, in the business world, intollerance and such behavior is not prevelant at higher levels.

What becomes ironic here is that the poster is lashing out in respsonse to his own request for assistance.

BTW, I thought it was cute that you removed your "lonewolf" statement about not needing to party and are now trying to start a static LS.

Keep posting inappropriate things like this where you bully people - I really don't mind the free case-study.
[+]
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-21 17:31:43  
There was a bug in adding linkshells, it's been fixed.
[+]
By Suterusu 2011-02-02 15:50:47  
Any chance to add a screenshot feature on linkshell pages similar to that of player pages.
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2011-02-02 17:25:16  
what sup with everyone now using Raid? it called "Endgame"
 Cerberus.Nexxus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Orions
By Cerberus.Nexxus 2011-02-03 05:56:35  
nvm
By Eclipse 2011-02-03 07:38:35  
Hmm perhaps I should have posted my other question here. Thank you for all your hard work Scragg!
By Laughlyn 2011-02-03 08:37:44  
Midgardsormr.Zenshiro said:
what sup with everyone now using Raid? it called "Endgame"

What Endgame?
By jdcho99 2011-02-04 08:34:08  
Yves said:
GroundZero said:
dude, i added it like 5 times this week... nothing happend and what the hell u talk about website functionality? I'm the CEO of a webdevelopment company so I know what I talk about when I flame or comment something so get that **** out of ya mouth and go play somewhere else iight... Anyways, I added it a couple of times and nothing. Today I tried an other LS and it wont add it neither. Ill PM you the ID so you can check it out. Thanks in forward Scragg!

Once again, as we have previously seen, Groundzero is displaying his overwhelming need for approval via a forum while indicating a handful of traits that indicate Narcistic Personality Disorder.

So, as we have done before in a previous post, let us break down exactly what is happening here.

nothing happend and what the hell u talk about website functionality? I'm the CEO of a webdevelopment company so I know what I talk about when I flame or comment something so get that **** out of ya mouth and go play somewhere else iight... - Here we have a verbal assault meant to belittle an individual that the poster views as a threat to his ego, credibility, and authority. When discussing NPD, we see this as one of the prime indicators of the behaviors associated with said disorder. More importantly, we also have some associations here that denote the assoiation of homosexuality as a negative behavior to the poster. It should be noted that in cases involving individuals with NPD, such bold statements (although via insinuation) can indicate self-loathing due to sexual confusion. Not that there is anything wrong with an individuals sexual preference.

We also have a case of professed grandour in his commentary in which he states that he is the CEO of a web development company. Generally speaking, in the business world, intollerance and such behavior is not prevelant at higher levels.

What becomes ironic here is that the poster is lashing out in respsonse to his own request for assistance.

BTW, I thought it was cute that you removed your "lonewolf" statement about not needing to party and are now trying to start a static LS.

Keep posting inappropriate things like this where you bully people - I really don't mind the free case-study.

haha no escaping Yves =p
 Asura.Kayze
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kayze 2011-02-04 14:13:25  
Yves said:
GroundZero said:

lol Yves, so epic xD

Anyways, nice addition! Hopefully soon we can have the option to use our ffxiv names on the forum too, still looking out for that, but Im a patient guy ^^
First Page 2