フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » [Caitsith] 85-90 Trial Dynamis Help
[Caitsith] 85-90 Trial Dynamis Help
First Page 2
 Caitsith.Pewpew
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-19 22:34:03  
I'm looking to get the 5 kills required to get the 90 version of the relic for mandau, and am offering 1m per kill to any linkshell that can get this done.
[+]
 Bismarck.Toabea
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Toabea 2011-01-19 23:16:27  
5m wow.. thats alot of money there! Good luck man, sure ull have no problem finding someone^^
[+]
By Scrye 2011-01-20 11:50:50  
Hi Futchy!
[+]
 Phoenix.Jimie
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-01-20 12:13:01  
lol
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2011-01-20 12:25:05  
I foresee much drama... And lulz, lotsa lulz.
[+]
 Sylph.Biginallways
サーバ: Sylph
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2011-01-20 12:32:11  
UPFRONT PAYMENT ONRY!!! lulz

ninja edit: they let you play ffxi in prison???
[+]
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2011-01-20 12:38:36  
Seriously, if you help this guy, get payment up front.
[+]
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-20 14:34:00  
Futchy? Anyway, yes payment will always be upfront, trade agreement ingame, when ally is at the NM area about to pull it i will give the leader of ls(person made agreement with) 1m gil and if win he can keep, if lose give back etc.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-20 20:06:51  
Im totally confused, but anyway the offer still stands, someone wanted 2m but thats too high, 1m is highest per kill, 5m is all yours if you got a dynamis linkshell basically
[+]
 Caitsith.Lyall
user: Lyall
By Caitsith.Lyall 2011-01-20 20:34:00  
Assuming you're paying for glass and not lotting coins?

I'm not interested, mind you, my shell already did our Dynamis runs. Good luck asking six-plus people to split 1m, though. 160k/person, that's some damn impressive bankflow.

Anyway, this seems like info people will probably want to read before going on with their lives.
[+]
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-20 20:50:58  
im not lotting anything, its 1m per kil, no glass or anything, that would be 1.5m not 1m
[+]
 Caitsith.Cyana
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2011-01-20 22:40:37  
If you want people to stop assuming you are Futchy, show proof. Until then, GL finding a LS dumb enough.
[+]
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-20 23:29:05  
What proof are you expecting me to furnish? And why would i care what others think? I'm going to get mine regardless of what you think, sure it might take a big longer because ppl are assuming the untrue, but i really could care less.
 Caitsith.Lyall
user: Lyall
By Caitsith.Lyall 2011-01-21 00:03:20  
You're offering a shell 1m to go out of their way into Hydras and away from Time Extensions to work on a relic they won't get the benefit of.

Good luck. I don't know of a shell that'd take that offer, but hey, where there's a will there's a way.

Or something.
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-21 00:14:34  
I agree, no linkshell would do all that just for me, but linkshells still have relics to do themselfs, and if the NMs are already popped they can make a cool 1m by just doing 1 more than they currently are doing. Plus the NMs are easy to take down with just 12 now
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-01-21 01:05:35  
Caitsith.Lyall said:
You're offering a shell 1m to go out of their way into Hydras and away from Time Extensions to work on a relic they won't get the benefit of.

Good luck. I don't know of a shell that'd take that offer, but hey, where there's a will there's a way.

Or something.

Any half decent LS should be able to clear everything they're aiming to, and do this and still have time left.
 Caitsith.Cyana
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2011-01-21 11:13:46  
We do 3 attest NMs with at least 1hr-ish remaining (horn, gun, apoc) with roughly 10-12 ppl so its not that hard.
Oh please, you have exactly the same model, relic, gear as Enygma, you are after Gugru for Ebisu which Enygma wanted before he "disappeared" (I was buying them myself at the time and he was the only other person who was, even had it in FFXIAH wanted) and no-one of Pewpew with Mandau was on Caitsith until recently. The main problem is people won't trust you because they say you are this horrible person. It isn't hard to have someone you know make a mule with your old name so you could change it when you came back because you was "hacked" and feign ignorance. I'm just saying if it is untrue, how about giving us some history on your character? Old server? Old LS? If you did this and it checked out to show you are NOT Enygma/Futchy then you would get a lot more support. Just saying.
[+]
By Scrye 2011-01-21 12:48:54  
To quote from Killinfifrit:
Quote:
Didn't read that last wall of text post, just the first line.

Its the internet, its not serious buisness even if you think it is.

Its very entertaining to start drama, even if its about me.

I say im banned it gets 6 pages of entertainment.

I ninjalot a shadow ring, 4 pages of drama. (ring in second slot)

I sell my account 9 pages of drama.

At the end of the day, i dont care about you or anything i do to people in this game.

Ill MPK, Sell my account, Steal, and do whatever i please on a ONLINE VIDEO GAME. Everything i do is not against any RL law. And i will continue to do it til it is or til i get bored.

You all need to get off your epeen online high-horses and go outside and learn a thing or two about morals vs. fake people vs. real people.

It isn't stealing if its not real. These are not real items i am taking, no matter how much u want to say they are because of time/gil vs. rl value/etc.

The end. Flame on, not like i care, ill have my popcorn ready when im back from the shipyard(work).

That pretty much sums up who Futchy is.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-21 13:24:51  
No matter how you slice it......Karma catches up with everyone.
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-21 19:43:10  
I stole what? And no, i don't need to prove anything, because no matter what anyone thinks, its still a game, and ill still get what i want regardless. You're the ones that are claiming im someone im not, so you are the ones that need to prove that I am.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-21 20:12:33  
Caitsith.Pewpew said:
I stole what? And no, i don't need to prove anything, because no matter what anyone thinks, its still a game, and ill still get what i want regardless. You're the ones that are claiming im someone im not, so you are the ones that need to prove that I am.

Uhh that kinda proves, or at least HIGHLY suggests that you are or were whatever person before about whom they are talking. My manthra smells something fishy..and I'm not talking fish on my boat!
[+]
 Caitsith.Pewpew
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-21 20:44:25  
lol yea ok.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Scrye 2011-01-22 00:40:57  
From some searching on PoL it seems Enygma is a lvl 1 Galka now owned by Kaboom on Caitsith.
Welcome back Futchy and GL trying to scam people with your lame *** acting.
Next time you try and change who you are because you're such a fail douche then try and get a better friend to help you.
[+]
By Scrye 2011-01-22 00:42:52  
also LOLFutchy
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-01-22 00:53:17  
Yeah, I'm not even from the same server and from the way you're responding to these accusations, you're pretty much painting yourself as this Futchy guy. I can read your guilt in every post. The jig is up, bud.
[+]
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2011-01-22 01:49:04  
As I said... Lulz :D
First Page 2