IE Opens Infinite Windows Every Time I Close This One....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » IE opens infinite windows every time I close this one....
IE opens infinite windows every time I close this one....
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 07:40:44  
Seriously, thats the best you can come up with?

Somehow, I think people should start to question your "knowledge" in anything now.

If I call you immature, you just ask for my age. If you even read my last post, you would know I'm in college, so if I'm as 10-13 as you always imply, then I'm one smartass kid. So think, I have given you enough information about myself without tossing my entire bibliograph.

I'm still wondering what basis of knowledge you have on the "Soboro" thread. The person who started the thread was asking for advice, mostly from SAMs, and yet, you have to put in your 2 cents in when you have no idea in what you are talking about. How do I know this? Your SAM is at level 12. What would you know about whats best for endgame SAMs if you don't have one at 75?

I already realized that my popularity is at a low. I also mentioned it in my last post (the one you did not read). You are basically saying what I already said. How can people believe you now?

I question your age. You don't seem to have the mental capacity of an adult yet. You like to make insults towards people, and yet, you can't take any yourself.

Maybe its not just me that nobody likes. Few people could like you as much as me.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 07:46:52  
Korpg said:
If I call you immature, you just ask for my age.

That's not why I asked you your age, as you well know. Now who's twisting words?

Korpg said:
If you even read my last post, you would know I'm in college

I already pointed out that I don't believe this. What's your point?

Korpg said:
I'm still wondering what basis of knowledge you have on the "Soboro" thread.

I posted relative information through experience from merriting with SAM's. Have parsed plenty of SAM meripos; what's the point you're making? So I don't have SAM to 75 so I can't possibly know what I'm talking about? If you say so.

Korpg said:
I already realized that my popularity is at a low.

And yet you persist with trying to be "the bigger man" that everyone knows you're not?

Korpg said:
I question your age. You don't seem to have the mental capacity of an adult yet.

20 years old, and I'm not an adult yet, no. Damn sight maturer than you though.

Korpg said:
You like to make insults towards people, and yet, you can't take any yourself.

Towards you, sweety, they were insults towards you. Can't take any myself? You haven't given any worth reacting to.

Please, continue. Your stupidity is very amusing! =)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 08:00:17  
Wooooodum said:

That's not why I asked you your age, as you well know. Now who's twisting words?

Since I am unable to read minds, you have to be more expressive in your words.
Wooooodum said:

Why should I have to prove my age? I already said I'm not going to give a bibliography online. I might as well just give my PoL number and Password, it would be quicker to be hacked that way.

Wooooodum said:

I posted relative information through experience from merriting with SAM's. Have parsed plenty of SAM meripos; what's the point you're making? So I don't have SAM to 75 so I can't possibly know what I'm talking about? If you say so.

Yet, you have no basis in your "knowledge." People have tried out what works for them (based on merits, based on experience, based on playing style, based on actually DOING the work instead of reading it on a website) but you say you "parsed" them. You only parsed, if at all, at most .0001% of the SAMs who play this game. You have no basis to come to conclusions as what a SAM can equip. Your "knowledge" is flawed, and you should not be giving out advice to anyone who asks for unflawed knowledge.

If anyone asks how to equip COR, then go ahead, talk about COR. As it comes to SAMs, either say its your opinion, not "fact" because that will be misleading the questioner in his/her pursuit of knowledge.

Wooooodum said:

And yet you persist with trying to be "the bigger man" that everyone knows you're not?

At least I'm trying. You haven't even turned the other leaf yet.

Wooooodum said:

20 years old, and I'm not an adult yet, no. Damn sight maturer than you though.

I question your maturity.

Wooooodum said:

Towards you, sweety, they were insults towards you. Can't take any myself? You haven't given any worth reacting to.

Don't call me sweety. If you and I ever meet in RL, it would not be a nice meeting. I have absolutly no respect for you, and a lot of animosity towards you. You will do well in remembering that.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 08:43:54  
Korpg said:
Wooooodum said:

Why should I have to prove my age? I already said I'm not going to give a bibliography online. I might as well just give my PoL number and Password, it would be quicker to be hacked that way.
If you're in college, you really should know the difference between a bibliography and a biography.

Korpg said:
Wooooodum said:

Yet, you have no basis in your "knowledge." People have tried out what works for them (based on merits, based on experience, based on playing style, based on actually DOING the work instead of reading it on a website) but you say you "parsed" them. You only parsed, if at all, at most .0001% of the SAMs who play this game. You have no basis to come to conclusions as what a SAM can equip. Your "knowledge" is flawed, and you should not be giving out advice to anyone who asks for unflawed knowledge.

If anyone asks how to equip COR, then go ahead, talk about COR. As it comes to SAMs, either say its your opinion, not "fact" because that will be misleading the questioner in his/her pursuit of knowledge.
Actually, shouldn't the fact that he's parsed multiple different SAM's count for more than the SAM's that give advice based on personal experience only? People take their jobs to heart and often get very set in their views. By parsing multiple different SAM's and giving advice on what he's found, he's giving an unbiased view of entirely different equip builds. There's the basis in his knowledge. Also, I've given advice in that thread and my SAM is at level 1. Just because I haven't played a job doesn't mean I don't know a damn thing about it. In fact, I give a lot of people advice on their jobs that I haven't played, and guess what? They thank me for it. I take a lot of notice of what other people do and how they play, I also read a lot about other jobs even if I haven't played them. I'm the first to admit that sometimes my advice isn't the best, but I let the person know if I'm not 100% sure on the advice I'm giving. Anyone that listens to one persons advice to the exclusion of all others is stupid anyway. The best way to learn ANYTHING, not just how to play a job in FFXI, is to get information from different sources, compare and contrast them and work out which bits are the most appropriate.

Korpg said:
I question your maturity.
Wooooodum said:

Don't call me sweety. If you and I ever meet in RL, it would not be a nice meeting. I have absolutly no respect for you, and a lot of animosity towards you. You will do well in remembering that.
Barely veiled threats of physical violence on an internet forum, real mature.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 08:48:00  
Korpg said:
Since I am unable to read minds, you have to be more expressive in your words.

You know full well I questioned your age over your volotile attitude. Pretending otherwise is just more of your self denial "I know best, *** everyone else" arrogance.

Korpg said:
Why should I have to prove my age? I already said I'm not going to give a bibliography online.

Don't bring maturity and age up if you don't want to talk about yours? Jackass.

Korpg said:
I might as well just give my PoL number and Password, it would be quicker to be hacked that way.

What are you on about?

Korpg said:
Yet, you have no basis in your "knowledge."

In your opinion.

Korpg said:
People have tried out what works for them (based on merits, based on experience, based on playing style, based on actually DOING the work instead of reading it on a website) but you say you "parsed" them. You only parsed, if at all, at most .0001% of the SAMs who play this game.

And? Your point? You talk so much irrelevant crap.

Korpg said:
You have no basis to come to conclusions as what a SAM can equip.

So you said. Next point?

Korpg said:
If anyone asks how to equip COR, then go ahead, talk about COR.

I would be delighted!

The real problem with Corsair is that the majority of people that choose to level it do so on an effort similar to the sort of bards that get kicked from parties; ones with no gear who rely solely on buffs to... Oh, sorry to keep you waiting Korpg. I'll save this for another thread.

Korpg said:
Your "knowledge" is flawed

In your opinion.

Korpg said:
and you should not be giving out advice to anyone who asks for unflawed knowledge.

Says who? You? Make me.

You don't seem to grasp the whole point of a forum very well. People ask for advice, people give their opinion, then the author of the topic makes a decision. They don't flame everyone for expressing their opinion or resort to insults, such as you do. You really do seem to struggle with the whole "opinion" concept.

Korpg said:
At least I'm trying. You haven't even turned the other leaf yet.

It's so not you Korpg, go back to being an ***. Everyone sees through your empty "I'm a good guy" act. As for turning the other leaf, why should I? You're only acting polite towards me because you're trying to make yourself look good. I'm not interested in these silly mannerism games. Everyone knows I'm a nice person, as Blazza truthfully pointed out, it's only idiots like you that I'm rude to, because, to be honest, you deserve it.

Stop this "Mister nice guy" act. You're more translusent than a window pane, you're only making yourself look shallow and stupid.

Korpg said:
Don't call me sweety.

I'm so sorry, sweety!

Korpg said:
If you and I ever meet in RL, it would not be a nice meeting.

If being the word!

Korpg said:
I have absolutly no respect for you, and a lot of animosity towards you.

Boo *** hoo. If I look like I care, sorry. Because I don't.

Korpg said:
You will do well in remembering that.

Is that a threat? Nice. Seems you lack the intellect to debate your point, so now it's down to threats. What a *** tough man.

So how old are you? Because "grown ups" like you (as you'd lead us to believe) don't threaten people when an argument isn't going their own way. The fact you did just threaten makes every single point about being "the bigger man" and "grown up" invalid.

Blazza said:
If you're in college, you really should know the difference between a bibliography and a biography.

/slap, Beat me to it ;p
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-02-27 13:54:50  
Going back to the first page where people are talking about virus scanners:

I've been running Vista since it was released with no virus scanners, using Firefox with AdBlock+ and NoScript, and I'm behind my routers firewall.

That's right, no virus scanner. You know how many viruses I've gotten? Zero. I don't go to shady websites, I don't run random exe's I download from the internet, I keep my system/Firefox updated and don't use IE.

Is it possible I'll get a virus? Sure, anything is possible. I keep a backup of my personal files on a removable hard drive just in case I do need to wipe/reinstall. This formula has worked for me for a little over two years. Virus scanners hog so many resources its ridiculous. Instead of always being on the defensive, I just don't put myself in a position to have my ***compromised.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-27 14:14:54  
Hypnotizd said:
I've been running Vista since it was released with no virus scanners, using Firefox with AdBlock+ and NoScript, and I'm behind my routers firewall.

I've got the same setup and I've no problems either... Anyways I nominate Hypnotized for the most succint post in this thread!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 16:12:52  
Blazza said:

Biography: An account on a persons life.

Bibliography: An account on a subject with various references and proof, usually made in a list format.

Hence, using the term Bibliography is better than using the term Biography. I don't want to give my personal information, but I don't give a ***if you knew how I grew up or what I'm doing now.

Maybe you should learn the difference between the two.

Definition of biography

Definition of bibliography

At least I back up my facts with proof. What do you do? Just show your opinion and nothing more.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 21:50:39  
Korpg said:
Blazza said:

Biography: An account on a persons life.

Bibliography: An account on a subject with various references and proof, usually made in a list format.

Hence, using the term Bibliography is better than using the term Biography. I don't want to give my personal information, but I don't give a ***if you knew how I grew up or what I'm doing now.

Maybe you should learn the difference between the two.

Definition of biography

Definition of bibliography

At least I back up my facts with proof. What do you do? Just show your opinion and nothing more.
Thank you for proving my point retard.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-02-27 22:15:09  
Aaaaaand... scene.