フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Looking for a Social LS on Unicorn
Looking for a Social LS on Unicorn
 Bahamut.Piccardo
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Tracker
By Bahamut.Piccardo 2010-12-24 15:45:33  
Hello everyone,

I'am looking for a social Shell on unicorn who can take me on as a member. I've lost my main charter Piccardo a while back and in my disapointment twoards SE made me in anger delete my other account Birdmann aswell, so after playing AION MMO a while I still missing FFXI even if old etc.. So I bought a new game to starters with the first expans only and started last week a bran new tarutaru called Moghouse.

but running alone when used to talk with alot of people is what makes me asking her for a social LS and someone to talk to and have fun. Even though I'm still very low and can't help out much atm I'm a calm guy and when i can I help out alot, you can ask around here on AH if u like I know a few her aswell.

My goal this tim will be to make either a BRD, SMN, WHM and defently a DRG & NIN, but sense it is a hard work to level up several charters again and remake all missions/quests I start slow we level either a brd or SNM as first main job, and when its done I take a reconsider on what to level as 2nd job.

But if you have a room for me give me an /tell ingame to Moghouse, I usally plays on random times because I work evenings and play on GMT+1 live in Denmark!

Thanks!
 Bahamut.Piccardo
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Tracker
By Bahamut.Piccardo 2010-12-25 12:17:36  
Linkshell found Thank you!