What Grinds Your Gears?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » What grinds your gears?
What grinds your gears?
First Page 2 ... 313 314 315
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-02-21 18:51:08  
Well, what grinds your gears? :P (Go go Family Guy reference!)
[+]
 Ramuh.Jackel
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Jackel
By Ramuh.Jackel 2009-02-21 19:02:43  
Forum trolls!

User submitted image
[+]
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-02-21 19:04:27  
When people ask for help and expect you to drop what you're doing and help them right then and there, and then get all emo when you don't. As if you don't have things you want to do in the game for your own character.
[+]
 Hades.Danor
サーバ: Hades
user: adamdanor
By Hades.Danor 2009-02-21 19:09:34  
When limbus linkshells get all snobby about letting blue mages join in the fun. >.> That really grinds my gears.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-02-21 19:10:26  
It bugs me when people dislike my bow because it's not Euryto's Bow. When you are willing to plop down 3 mil for me for an E-bow, then you can gripe about it! Or when paladins tell me I need a better bow, but then they cannot keep hate off me. That actually amuses me more than annoys me, though.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-21 19:11:23  
nyz isle kill spec family get flans to kill with a meele setup then they say o btw u cant kill the gears and the place is laced with magic aggro mobs so in the end u get *** raped by 20 gears and a flan casting thundaga 3 that u cant intetupt with 2 tachi gekkos a kasha and a penta thrust ...................
[+]
 Fenrir.Alijah
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-02-21 19:26:48  
Rude or lazy party invites. I actually got an invite once that said, "{party}" Didnt even bother to tack a question mark on there!

Ugh! If you're too lazy to ask me to party with you properly, then Im too lazy to pull for you.

I dont need the party set up or anything but cmon, how would you invite someone to your house? At least put a little effort into it.
[+]
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-02-21 19:28:21  
i hate how noobs somehow think they are qualified to run parties... i hate when i get invited to those and there seem to be a lot of them
[+]
 Lakshmi.Septroth
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-21 19:32:21  
Houshisama said:
i hate how noobs somehow think they are qualified to run parties... i hate when i get invited to those and there seem to be a lot of them

theres eaven more with lvl sync now too
[+]
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-21 19:35:10  
what grinds my gears? when people wont party with certain jobs! (i had a pld not pt because we had a thf)
[+]
 Cerberus.Oric
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-02-21 19:44:46  
What grinds my gears?... When people let a game and it's contents get under their skin and let it annoy them, pretty much ruining the game for themselves.

It is just a GAME after all... Or is it?? DUM DUM DUM! o.o
[+]
 Carbuncle.Corrderio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Corrderio
By Carbuncle.Corrderio 2009-02-21 19:46:53  
When people can't read /seacoms
[+]
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-21 19:50:58  
Corrderio said:

seconded.
[+]
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-02-21 20:04:40  
Corrderio said:

thirded
[+]
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-02-21 20:09:47  
Houshisama said:
Corrderio said:

thirded

4th'ed!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-02-21 20:15:20  
Phyrefly said:
When people ask for help and expect you to drop what you're doing and help them right then and there, and then get all emo when you don't. As if you don't have things you want to do in the game for your own character.

This^

Corrderio said:

And This^
[+]
 Ragnarok.Matix
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2009-02-21 20:29:52  
Liela said:
It bugs me when people dislike my bow because it's not Euryto's Bow. When you are willing to plop down 3 mil for me for an E-bow, then you can gripe about it! Or when paladins tell me I need a better bow, but then they cannot keep hate off me. That actually amuses me more than annoys me, though.

or get vali's bow and spend nothing? ionno~, selene's is free too
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-21 20:51:17  
Two things:

When you're partying with somebody or something else and they're telling you your job, how you should play it, what you should be doing, etcetera... Then you find out they don't have the job levelled or unlocked. This really irritates me. I hate it when people assume that they know so much about the game that they can tell people how to play their jobs when they've never so much as touched them themselves. Part of this comes from levelling (and living on at 75 as my favourite job) Corsair, since next to everyone underestimates Corsair but at the same time thinks they know it inside out; it leads to a lot of resentment on my part because of people thinking they know how the job works when actually they have no idea.

Secondly, and this is perhaps my biggest bugbear of all in and out of the game, when people feed you a line of excuses as to why they did something or can't make something when you know full well they're lying to you. Better yet, when you know full well somebody is lying to you and they keep lying. It really infuriates me. When people don't bother showing up to linkshell events multiple times in a row because of reasons you know is nonsense. If people are not happy with the way we run things, I prefer them to be straight with me rather than feed me loads of *** and bull nonsense. At least if they tell me why they can't be bothered I could improve it.

So there we have it. Any trolls reading know my weak spots now! But oh well, it always feels good venting about them.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Littlevegeta
By Carbuncle.Littlevegeta 2009-02-21 21:06:25  
when i pt with thfs that just for some damn reason wont ta ws the tank, or when i pt with a thf and they are wearing a crow beret for tp and ws
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-21 21:08:27  
You know what really grinds my gears?

When the japanese use auto-translate to shout for salvage members, and you (an english speaking folk) message them with the job they're looking for. They quickly turn you down and continue to shout. It's like, Oh ok. you shout so english speakers can read you instead of in magic squiggles, then think you're too good?

And thats what really grinds my gears. Back to you, Diane.
[+]
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-02-21 21:39:13  
Jiko said:
You know what really grinds my gears?

When the japanese use auto-translate to shout for salvage members, and you (an english speaking folk) message them with the job they're looking for. They quickly turn you down and continue to shout. It's like, Oh ok. you shout so english speakers can read you instead of in magic squiggles, then think you're too good? .

You get turned down to Salvage with JP groups because of communication barriers, nothing more. You might very well know what you're doing, but in the end because you and the group leader dont speak the same language, relaying orders and information becomes difficult. Dont take it personally.

As far as what grinds my gears... RMT miners in Mount Zhayolm.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-21 21:41:17  
I understand that, Sover, But the point that I was getting as was why use full auto-translate shouts for it, instead of magic squiggles? Then I'd know "Oh they're JP ONRY, Wont ask", ya know?
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-21 21:46:45  
Climbing the damn mountain for the ENM Antlion fight key item!
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-02-21 21:49:44  
You know what really grids my gears? When people are, you know looking for a party and have their flag up. So I send Mr. Looking For Party a tell and they don't respond. What are you too good to respond? Are you AFK? If you are AFK why are you seeking in the first place? And that is what really grinds my gears.
[+]
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-02-21 22:03:31  
Hypnotizd said:
You know what really grids my gears? When people are, you know looking for a party and have their flag up. So I send Mr. Looking For Party a tell and they don't respond. What are you too good to respond? Are you AFK? If you are AFK why are you seeking in the first place? And that is what really grinds my gears.

YES... that... truly angers me. :|
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-21 22:08:10  
Hypnotizd said:

Word.

On the same subject, Japanese players who completely ignore your invite because you have Mr. Jolly "E" next to your name in your seek language. You know they're there because they're zoning or moving around, yet they completely blank you out, just because of your nationality.

Annoys and sickens me!
 Garuda.Crayne
user: Crayne
By Garuda.Crayne 2009-02-21 22:15:30  
Littledarc said:
what grinds my gears? when people wont party with certain jobs! (i had a pld not pt because we had a thf)

...lolMarlen. Haha.

*Puts on a Peter Griffin voice*

You know what really grinds my gears? People who think they're extremely awesome, but everyone else knows they fail. Then they refuse all forms of constructive advice but telling you to STFU and go away. Like going THF/WHM to stuff, or just hating THFs cuz they think they're too good to need SATA (but suck as a tank). What is it with the whole THF/WHM thing in exp anways, curing yourself more effective than casting Utsusemi? DNC/WHM even!

Then you get the people who TP is straight STR, but won't take the advice to TP in Acc, atk, and dex cuz they think that 200 STR is gonna make their whiffs do damage. Better yet...what's with TP'ing in Hecatomb, anyways? Seems counterproductive to wear stuff that makes you swing slower!

Back to you Helen.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-21 22:25:25  
lol crayne everyone knows anna subs smn now not thf on her whm.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-21 22:25:57  
Malekith said:
Climbing the damn mountain for the ENM Antlion fight key item!

thats ez if u know where to go

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 313 314 315