Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
 Unicorn.Emeraldstar
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Emeraldstar 2010-11-18 18:53:38  
hey, if i wanted to really go, i can find crap lots of mistakes in his so call proper english.
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-18 22:30:30  
Asura.Emoneaone said:
Unicorn.Crysten said:
Unicorn.Emeraldstar said:
every1 knows me knows that i can b a total *** if i wanted to. and i don't mind being 1 to idiots.

"Everyone that knows me knows that I can be a total *** when I want to be. I don't mind being one to idiots."

Seriously, if you're going to take the intellectual high ground, at least have a basic command of technical English before you start talking about anyone being an idiot...besides yourself. Obviously.
While I don't know either Crysten's or Emeraldstar's background, I find it highly amusing that the crisp, proper English comes from someone with a Japanese flagged character and the broken gibberish from a US flagged character. It could be that Emeraldstar was under-educated in Georgia or Alabama. It would explain much!

Not gonna lie, I lol'd. <3

Unicorn.Emeraldstar said:
hey, if i wanted to really go, i can find crap lots of mistakes in his so call proper english.

Go right ahead, though your grasp of simple idioms and basic tense probably doesn't give you much credibility.

Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
Some ***about the RL card

Playing with my girl's *** in the club, etc.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2010-11-19 11:55:30  
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
You know what... I dont care it's a freaking game.

If you Dont care about this "freaking game" why have you started all this nonsence in the first place?
Surely somewhere inside you have the slightest bit of remorse for what's happened.
 Cerberus.Zenal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zenal
By Cerberus.Zenal 2010-11-19 13:06:28  
Who drops a 15m item lol.
 Unicorn.Dimmauk
user: Dimmauk
By Unicorn.Dimmauk 2010-11-20 14:20:11  
This whole thread is full of /facepalm.