Can Someone Explain To Me Why Corsair's Don't Get

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Can someone explain to me why Corsair's don't get
Can someone explain to me why Corsair's don't get
 Asura.Solara
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-08 12:53:07  
Titan.Nathanielglory said:
minuscule buffs huh? Hmm lemmie think what snapshot gear cor gets

Head: Zha'Go's Barbut/Moogle expansion head aug/Aurore or take the rapid shot +10 on navarch +2
Body: Mirke w/ snapshot
Hands: Relic
Legs: Navarch +2
Feet: admittedly no snapshot, but navarch +1/2 have aug Courser's Roll for macro so i'd prolly tp in STP feet
Waist: Impulse Belt
Back: Navarch's Mantle

And of course, Courser's Roll, whatever the roll gives. In (this) gear alone thats a 24% reduction in delay if i'v done the math right.

With some STP thrown in there (this set alrdy has +13 not inc feet) and using Armageddon could make a 6 maybe even 5 hit set depending on SJ and now many other slots you can put STP in.

He was referring specifically to the buffs on the AF3, which is what was originally offered as a desirable set.

I own and use everything you listed in your post when I'm required to stay out of range/not feed tp, I use Ebon instead of Mirke, it's about the same amount of Snapshot and Mab and -qd delay are too huge to pass up.

You are correct though in your belief Cor ranged tp is nothing to scoff at overall. I use full Snapshot gear in my precast and swap to stp in midcast, with a good Sam roll I can 5hit Bedlam +1 and I always have a 6hit. However, using a multihit melee weapon for tp is still a superior gain in overall ws dmg.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-08 13:26:07  
Cor does something besides rolls and back up cures?
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-08 13:51:02  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
besides quickdraw, not really
as for ranged attacks~ its what a ranger is for
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-08 17:26:21  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Blu does something beyond solo murex? That level of game knowledge does make your alliance wipe to a duoable nm make more sense, wish you were still on Asura so I could get free mobs from you like Thorny did.

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:

Get better Cor.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-09 01:30:54  
Asura.Solara said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Blu does something beyond solo murex? That level of game knowledge does make your alliance wipe to a duoable nm make more sense, wish you were still on Asura so I could get free mobs from you like Thorny did.

Get better Cor.

Wow mad much? It was a joke, when did you become such a douche?
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-11-09 01:40:57  
When they started to play FFXI, around the same time everyone else became a douche.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-09 01:42:04  
I knew him a long time ago ;/ I didn't think he was effected.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-09 01:54:33  
I used to be the nicest person ever. True story.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-09 11:56:01  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
when did you become such a douche?

I'm still pretty laid back in game. My patience in forums has been completely worn down by people who constantly drop one liners and derail topics. It gets really old when people are genuinely interested in bettering themselves and ask questions, only to get trolled by inane comments from people padding out their post count. I'm pretty much zero tolerance on those kind of replies when I post.

The Blu comment was a joke as well btw, one of my favorite players has Blu and Rdm as his only jobs, and does quite well with both.
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-09 12:23:21  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Why doesn't Warrior get a trial for every weapon when we can use them all?
what warrior would honesly do a trial for clubs or staff....
Could be usefull for when you are trying to lowman obtain Atmas or gear. War can weild a lot of weaps and having a club or staff from ToM might be useful with Acc or OaT for TP gaining.

I don't think I would do it but some might.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-09 13:38:12  
Asura.Solara said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
when did you become such a douche?

I'm still pretty laid back in game. My patience in forums has been completely worn down by people who constantly drop one liners and derail topics. It gets really old when people are genuinely interested in bettering themselves and ask questions, only to get trolled by inane comments from people padding out their post count. I'm pretty much zero tolerance on those kind of replies when I post.

The Blu comment was a joke as well btw, one of my favorite players has Blu and Rdm as his only jobs, and does quite well with both.

Ic ;x yeah I was jk, I know how versatile cor can be. Hope all is going well btw, haven't talked with majority of ppl from asura in a long time lol.
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-09 13:59:15  
Lol, can't blame you. If I ever decided to leave Asura, I probably wouldn't ever look back either.

I've been doing pretty well though, the introduction of Abyssea has made lowmanning a lot more fun and rewarding, so I'm enjoying myself more than I have in years.