users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Remora » Kyuubils Endgame Reborn
Kyuubils Endgame Reborn
 Remora.Imola
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-02-04 13:09:14  
Hello just letting people know that Necronomicus has re-made Kyuubi. It's an old Endgame linkshell I've created 3 years ago, but we're ready again to go full time.

Dynamis, Sky, Limbus, Sea, Eihnerjar, HNM's, ZNM's, salvage static group within LS.

We're on 6:30PDT/9:30EST time, so benefits westcoast people, and people that gets of work late in the east coast.

http://www.kyuubils.clangrid.com --> we're planning to migrate to a new website soon, so look for me or Necronomicus, Kundo, and Virlex if your interested in joining.

It's in point system now, no longer the way I used to do it if anyone knew Kyuubi back then, officers voted on who get's the item, and prioritize accordingly. But now all points are pooled for all events, so it's not seperated points per event. So you can't have your own Dynamis, or your own Limbus, etc etc if you wanna get items quicker join stay in one Linkshell. Social LS are fine, but must equip Pearl during events, and event times. LSMES is updated accordingly, lots of experienced people already in it. So let me know if your interested. Thanks.
 Midgardsormr.Bolkin
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user:
By Midgardsormr.Bolkin 2009-02-04 22:33:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Welcome back. Kick *** website btw.
 Remora.Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-02-05 11:22:09  
Thanks Bolkin Necro been looking for ya lol.. heard Yemis sold her account :(.... Yemi is not the same lol...

anywho website's change.

http://kyuubi.guildportal.com
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [146 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Lordgenbu
サーバ: Asura
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-07-01 07:52:45  
Wow Kyuubi reborn? That's crazy.
 Remora.Kindle
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-07-01 10:42:36  
They feel apart again after one of the leaders. I think Imola stole the ls bank.
 Remora.Pyp
user: pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-07-16 03:23:05  
Saw Imola in RolanMart a few days ago.. maybe somebody can ask him about the bank.
 Remora.Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-07-27 09:55:22  
Kindle said:
They feel apart again after one of the leaders. I think Imola stole the ls bank.

Lol I wasn't the leader, I didn't hold anything I was just another player/officer. Necro held all the bank. So you should verify next time before saying anything. I left because I couldn't put up anymore listening to Etnies. After I joined Dejavu I don't know what happened to the "LS Bank" all I know was Etnies tried to remake another Kyuubi that fell apart within like a few days, and Necro made Lacamora and tried to get me to join, but I told him wasn't interested anymore. Then next day he server hopped. So idddkkk lol..

Pyp said:
Saw Imola in RolanMart a few days ago.. maybe somebody can ask him about the bank.

Just explained your question. What? people gotta have money to run around looking at bazaars lol?
 Remora.Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-07-27 10:00:42  
Kindle said:
Ya I hope that Pic isn't you! O.o

ok?
 Remora.Jobe
user: jobe