サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: yak
By Remora.Yakuza 2010-10-03 23:20:17  
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Remora.Yakuza said:
What is this thread about again? Zenmetsu? They aren't even on the server anymore.

I don't even recall MPKing people during Tiamat, also Sargas didn't exist back then.
All Zen ever did was 2 Nid MPKs a Faf and a failed Aspid zerg, they were SMN burn nazi's as well, but who wasnt

Ninja Edit: Are* they from UAE?
They were French and deep south NA

Qatar was UAE obv, maybe another or two but yeah pretty much a few frenchies and retards. esp katsuuu
 Fenrir.Mankey
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-03 23:21:03  
Remora.Yakuza said:
Yeah I remember one of the Fafhog incidents, but never Tiamat. Zen actually failed at even killing it at 1%, ***storm everywhere @ that.

Retards kept throwing people at Tiamat, attempting to zerg@20%.

Also I remember the whole Linkshell incident with uh...Chrystina? lol SpecialTaskForce.
The hands down worse was when they prank called Pauly's mom though, was srsly *** up, Saying he died in a car crash at like 1am, hope those *** got aids :(
 Bahamut.Shaj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-03 23:21:11  
Remora.Yakuza said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Remora.Yakuza said:
What is this thread about again? Zenmetsu? They aren't even on the server anymore.

I don't even recall MPKing people during Tiamat, also Sargas didn't exist back then.
All Zen ever did was 2 Nid MPKs a Faf and a failed Aspid zerg, they were SMN burn nazi's as well, but who wasnt

Ninja Edit: Are* they from UAE?
They were French and deep south NA

Qatar was UAE obv, maybe another or two but yeah pretty much a few frenchies and retards. esp katsuuu

Yaku, u remember me? by any chance, was on server like 2yrs ago? in oVER IT ls!
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-10-03 23:22:02  
http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/pumpers.html

I wish I could post the video but this is the best I can do, lol.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-03 23:22:13  
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Remora.Yakuza said:
Yeah I remember one of the Fafhog incidents, but never Tiamat. Zen actually failed at even killing it at 1%, ***storm everywhere @ that.

Also I remember the whole Linkshell incident with uh...Chrystina? lol SpecialTaskForce.
The hands down worse was when they prank called Pauly's mom though, was srsly *** up, Saying he died in a car crash at like 1am, hope those *** got aids :(
wow i remember that ***lol
 Remora.Yakuza
サーバ: Remora
user: yak
By Remora.Yakuza 2010-10-03 23:22:41  
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Remora.Yakuza said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Fenris right? I don't know his rl name. oh my god that was so fun though, he was like 'Uhhh wut @@",
 Sylph.Rorrick
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2010-10-03 23:22:47  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Sylph.Rorrick said:
Honestly you should have harped at my Destroyers or NQ Snipers.

Or not dropping/replacing Tamas by now.

If I'd looked at my own page before posting I'd have seen he saw it through the equipment history thing and I coulda made the argument that I had already dropped it.

Alas, hindsight is 20/20.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-10-03 23:24:14  
Sylph.Kimble said:
http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/pumpers.html

I wish I could post the video but this is the best I can do, lol.

Blocked :<
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-03 23:24:57  
Remora.Yakuza said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Remora.Yakuza said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Fenris right? I don't know his rl name. oh my god that was so fun though, he was like 'Uhhh wut @@",
nah, char name was Pauly, Fenris wasn't a bad person, just really confused on how to play the game, when a Aegis/Excal PLD dies to faf w/ support, there is a issue
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2010-10-03 23:25:26  
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
its nearly impossible to get banned for MPK unless a GM is actually watching.
didnt really care to get them banned, just sent to jail. you remember galmaximus? was him, he had them MPK and then once they did he ran to attowa and claimed tia
Galm is one of the ppl I trolled to the point of him not enjoying Spoondaggers, *** died to Pre-DV SW on PLD with support lmao He ever tell you how hes a Rapper that has a label and he travels all over rapping? When ever he goes on Vaca it was probably his hood rat mother groundin him

Nice to hear from you again Jeagar p.s. Get my *** out your mouth yout not even on gilga anymore futhermore I was on thf at most camps in sd my pld wasn't even lvled til sd broke good try fgt.
 Gilgamesh.Csik
user: csik
By Gilgamesh.Csik 2010-10-03 23:26:38  
lol weak ls just beacuase we didnt want to get botted at claims b4 and noticed your ls is running low on members.. and said hey weve killed hnms b4 why not now .... i was per i was pokeball i was demo ... lol ive played hnms for years and yes we killed slow with 22 with 17 ppl first tiamat im proud of them but if you wana play strength ballista or parse you can have this lol. also i watched u kill tiamat b4 if i wanted to mpk why not then ... i have 8 characters it would be easy lol. in my mind your ls is just another baby ls on a baby server you would fail on fenrir and you would fail on kujata so go *** yourself realy ... much love to the ppl in that ls who im friends with you guys are great but those lol japs almost dieing to kb with 12 (aegis pld) is funny and that 2 hr di is funny
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-03 23:27:28  
Gilgamesh.Galmaximas said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
its nearly impossible to get banned for MPK unless a GM is actually watching.
didnt really care to get them banned, just sent to jail. you remember galmaximus? was him, he had them MPK and then once they did he ran to attowa and claimed tia
Galm is one of the ppl I trolled to the point of him not enjoying Spoondaggers, *** died to Pre-DV SW on PLD with support lmao He ever tell you how hes a Rapper that has a label and he travels all over rapping? When ever he goes on Vaca it was probably his hood rat mother groundin him

Nice to hear from you again Jeagar p.s. Get my *** out your mouth yout not even on gilga anymore futhermore I was on thf at most camps in sd my pld wasn't even lvled til sd broke good try fgt.
Was THF because you used Bhau Zhagnal/Pbody when u had access to ebody/Real weapon and other stupid mistakes. I wouldnt want you on a job that could effect the success rate of a ls either :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-03 23:28:55  
Gilgamesh.Csik said:
lol weak ls just beacuase we didnt want to get botted at claims b4 and noticed your ls is running low on members.. and said hey weve killed hnms b4 why not now .... i was per i was pokeball i was demo ... lol ive played hnms for years and yes we killed slow with 22 with 17 ppl first tiamat im proud of them but if you wana play strength ballista or parse you can have this lol. also i watched u kill tiamat b4 if i wanted to mpk why not then ... i have 8 characters it would be easy lol. in my mind your ls is just another baby ls on a baby server you would fail on fenrir and you would fail on kujata so go *** yourself realy ... much love to the ppl in that ls who im friends with you guys are great but those lol japs almost dieing to kb with 12 (aegis pld) is funny and that 2 hr di is funny
You were the dude who cryed for ahands and tryed to ride my ***? i think i still have the SS's one sec
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Csik
By Gilgamesh.Csik 2010-10-03 23:31:23  
lol cryed for a hands ... no sir i wanted bb items i wont lie and btw how u been mankey i had to leave your ls after that leader disrespected my friend osirs saying he didnt have special children thats *** up i have no gripe with you so plz slow down with that never started anythng in your ls and im no noob so besides this post lol
By Brakiss 2010-10-03 23:31:26  
lol we would fail? this coming after you just said you cant compete with us cause you think we bot? which is it, are we too good at claiming or not? Yes yes your 2 weeks of hnm is tons of it, trust me you stood right by tia the whole time getting hit with every aoe, your people didnt even know what spells to cast, nice leadership. At sw you made everyone stand right beside it for DV, which as i told one of your members 2 secs before "its gonna silence you all" then i see 10 people pop echo drops. If you have camped hnm before the last 2 weeks then i would say you are probably the shittiest player i have ever seen you clearly know nothing about any hnm. Now like i said, come challenge us, so nice you only do hnm we think are trash and dont camp.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Csik
By Gilgamesh.Csik 2010-10-03 23:35:29  
yes i stood by tia and stunned ga like you use to do in the old days every 50 seconds lol 2 weeks we can take it back thats what i was doing im sry if you dont approve i enjoyed it and i never got silenced not 1 time and we did camp with u on fafnir ada behe dont u remember we took 1 each day for last 2 weeks
By Brakiss 2010-10-03 23:38:59  
lol you took 1 of each? when i have been at all these camps, i claimed 4/5 behe myself while you were there, you got ada today sure because i was standing solo to watch for tod, and actually it was 2 guys that got ada and you begged them to let you guys help to try and kill fast to hide tod not know i was right there. So if that counts as getting, ya i guess you did. I hate to break it to you, you dont have to stand beside tia to stun you can step back a little to avoid aoe, save on mp, help control hate by not almost dieing each time and whm's having to cure you. Look for the next week you can watch us kill stuff, i wont even charge you for the lessons then you can come to camp ok
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Csik
By Gilgamesh.Csik 2010-10-03 23:39:12  
anyways im a get off of a forum for a game lol and go get a drink and chill and enjoy my ls like i said recruiting eoe.guildwork.com we will be at hnms to camp and ill make sure to still love u guys in hazy no hate from me i started nothing and im a be the adult here and walk away enjoy this
By Makota 2010-10-03 23:41:04  
I don't like being caught up in this BS, but being blamed for a planned mpk move is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE when you consider the following: we had 2 BLMs and 1 RDM at Tia when we "mpk'd". Both of our Plds and our Whm left when they claimed because we didn't want to sit and wait at a Tia that was in the wraps. Just sayin that if we really planned an mpk, we would have been more intelligent about it.
 Fenrir.Empedocles
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2010-10-03 23:46:13  
My eyes, they bleed.

Why am I reading this?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2010-10-04 00:00:30  
so just to recap I killed tiamat today and my mother became a hood rat and my raps suck I hope all your trolling will ease your comfort at night as you sleep in your bed alone with your needle ***.GJ talking as you if you really know me or if your were even on vent with me Jeager or Mankey or better yet spineless *** monkey w/e you prefer you pokemon loving forum trolling *** sucking no lifer.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-04 00:06:30  
so just to recap I killed tiamat today and my mother became a hood rat and my raps suck I hope all your trolling will ease your comfort at night as you sleep in your bed alone with your needle ***.GJ talking as you if you really know me or if your were even on vent with me Jeager or Mankey as spineless *** monkey w/e you prefer you pokemon loving forum trolling *** sucking no lifer.
You should have emphasized more on the ebonics in your upbringing instead of butchering the English language while trying to troll me by making fun of my penis? If you have *** on the mind, I won't hate on you but wow, is needle *** a preference thing with you? Just curious so in fact I can continue on with playing red version on my gameboy color while Dr.s attempt to reconstruct my deformed back which has led me to have no life :(
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-10-04 00:08:30  
so just to recap I killed tiamat today and my mother became a hood rat and my raps suck I hope all your trolling will ease your comfort at night as you sleep in your bed alone with your needle ***.GJ talking as you if you really know me or if your were even on vent with me Jeager or Mankey as spineless *** monkey w/e you prefer you pokemon loving forum trolling *** sucking no lifer.

You shoulda rapped this for emphasis.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2010-10-04 00:09:05  
and your still on here wow this has nothing to do with you why must you seek attention so? were you ignored as a child?
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2010-10-04 00:11:21  
its funny how I wasn't even thinking about you.Your the one who jumped into a topic that had nothing to do with you and brung my name up hints sucking my *** don't watch me watch tv I hear pokemon is on chump.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-04 00:12:32  
and your still on here wow this has nothing to do with you why must you seek attention so? were you ignored as a child?
Was certainly no ghetto upbringing that would leave me to a luscious rap where te bitties and OG kush but as a side effect leave me in awful living conditions. I coulda been hugged more though :(
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-04 00:13:57  
Oh MaxG, found u a song son
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2010-10-04 00:15:48  
ok I'm done talking to you clearly your just an ignorant fool trolling forms on what you think you know about the ghetto stick to what you know idiot a.k.a gotta catch them all!
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-10-04 00:17:37  
ok I'm done talking to you clearly your just an ignorant fool trolling forms on what you think you know about the ghetto stick to what you know idiot a.k.a gotta catch them all!

What're you smoking, Pokemon is awesome.

Fenrir.Mankey said:
I coulda been hugged more though :(

/bro hug?
[+]
By Mortachi 2010-10-04 02:45:45  
lol an mpk with 3 ppl there and i hear we had no tanks, not our fault you couldnt handle things. :/ and supposedly i said stuff which was a lie. oh and btw wipe to genbu good lie, i solo genbu on blm, theres no way we would wipe to a lol excuse of a god, sorry were not as fail as hazymoon :P
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9