users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea Fame Question
Abyssea Fame Question
 Asura.Clairxi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-09-23 07:25:24  
Ok, so I've been looking up quest & learning how to get fame like most others to try and get seals for the new af3, but there is 1 question I had in mind.

Is any of the Abyssea zones fame connected to each other, or may lower other zones fame?

Reason I bring this question up is because I know if had high Windurstian fame and decided to raise my Bastok fame I would lower my windurstian fame a bit(might be a rumor but rather be causes). Also, I know that Windurst Fame is the same fame used for Kazham Fame. So has anyone found out if any of the Abyssea zones are like this or they just completely separate and neither effects the other?

Thanks to anyone that helps me out!! ^^
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-09-23 07:49:20  
They seem to be completely independent of one another. Having capped fame in Abyssea - La Theine and Abyssea - Konschat(sp) still left me with fame lv 1 in Tahrongi.

If there is a link, no one seems to have found it yet. Safe to say they are not related/connected.
 Bismarck.Galkipoo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Galkipoo
By Bismarck.Galkipoo 2010-09-23 08:09:16  
I really wish they were all within the same fame. After hours of trading galkan sausage i figured my fame was high enough to do the rockhopper quest. I was wrong. So now repeating the Crimson Carpet over and over since i can't find the tradeable wall for the other quest i started. But unsure if it will lower fame for other zones, I really hope not since im waisting my stones like crazy!
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
サーバ: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-09-23 08:24:45  
Diabolos.Chupacabra said:
They seem to be completely independent of one another. Having capped fame in Abyssea - La Theine and Abyssea - Konschat(sp) still left me with fame lv 1 in Tahrongi.

If there is a link, no one seems to have found it yet. Safe to say they are not related/connected.

lol dont tell me its hard to check wiki. there only 1 thing there talkin about on the fame section n its that. for ppl that wanna check fame is right under monster weakness targeting.

here the link: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Abyssea