フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Looking for late night (around midnight PST) LS
Looking for late night (around midnight PST) LS
 Valefor.Madranta
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2010-09-18 02:18:23  
Hey all,

As the topic states I'm looking for an LS to do events with starting sometime between 11:30pm and 2:00am PST. I work 1pm to 11pm MON-THURS but live about 10 minutes away so I'd have no trouble making an 11:30 start time. During the week I would like to get to bed by at least 5am, so no epic long events if starting at 2:00am.

I am mostly interested in newer events like Abyssea, Walk of Echoes, and VNMs. Specifically I'd like to get into farming AF3 +2 upgrade items (and possibly some +1 Seals NMs since a few of these quests really suck). Also, I've been working on my Black Belt and would love use some of my ~250 seals for KS99s (I've soloed Behemoth 5 times in the past few weeks, no tongue yet). If Salvage gear ends up getting buffed I may be interested in that too.

My two 85 jobs are MNK and WHM. Monk is my real passion and imo I play it really well. Check out my profile on this site to see what level my jobs are and what missions I've done, etc..

Thanks for reading!
By Bruinbecca 2010-09-18 02:55:42  
I am planning to move Valefor and also looking for a shell that runs at these hours to supplement the linkshell that I've applied to on the server since some of their events are scheduled at a time that I can't make.

I have 85 RDM, DRG, SMN, BLM, and WHM and will be bringing up my 80 BRD and SAM in the upcoming days.

Please let me know if you find any shells that are active at this hour!