users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Assault progress not updating
Assault progress not updating
 Diabolos.Ksusno
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Ksusno
By Diabolos.Ksusno 2009-01-28 04:15:08  
I wondering if anyone else experienced this problem, I'll complete an assault but it doesn't show up as being completed in my mission list. Thanks in advance for the help.

-Ksusno
 Carbuncle.Zitale
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zitale
By Carbuncle.Zitale 2009-01-30 13:06:08  
I don't think the program can update by itself that value (most titles cannot tell what are assaults you done).
Either you have to check it yourself, or you get it all checked when you become Captain

As a Side note, there seems to be a bug about Captain rank: I had captain rank, but now it show FL.
Do a search on Captain rank ppls on Carbuncle, you'll find zero. Seems like I'm not the only one like this >.>

**Edit: Seems like this one was already known (seems like it's from FFXI community Website)
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-04 19:27:02  
Zitale said:
**Edit: Seems like this one was already known (seems like it's from FFXI community Website)

yea its SEs end the LS community dosent display above FL rank for assualts
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-04 19:31:18  
Ksusno said:
I wondering if anyone else experienced this problem, I'll complete an assault but it doesn't show up as being completed in my mission list. Thanks in advance for the help.

-Ksusno

the FFXIAH site dosent track what assualts you complete you have to go in and click them off as you do them
 Alexander.Miradj
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Miradj 2009-02-10 16:23:04  
I've clicked off every assault under Members Menu > Assault and it still says I'm FL. Is there any way to fix this yet?
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 16:26:09  
You can't get above First Lieutenant because the SE Community Site doesn't display Captain and FFXIAH just shows what SE's site does. This has been stated several times...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Fairy.Barlow
user: Barlow
By Fairy.Barlow 2009-03-14 12:12:45  
I have also manualy checked all the assult boxes but it still only shows as 50% compleated. yes also FL i understand has not been added on the ls site yet, but shouldnt the progress bar move up from 50%?
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-03-14 12:41:30  
The Captain rank Assault Missions, due to their difficulty, count for the last 50% of the points.

The bar is based off of points, each Captain mission should count for 200 points, thus giving the final 1000 needed to move the bar off of 50% and onto full.

Edit for clairity:
You won't get credit for Captain until SE fixes the problem on their end. Thus we're all waiting for SE to fix the problem on their side.