Despoil Steals Different Items Than Steal From The

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Despoil steals different items than steal from the
Despoil steals different items than steal from the
 Phoenix.Wayako
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2010-09-08 23:03:28  
I was farming kindred crests in Monastic Cavern and decided to try Despoil to see if it now worked. Instead of a gold beastcoin which steal gets me when I used despoil I got a Dhalmel steak...

So maybe it will become useful after all. :P Anyone else noticed what items despoil nets? I may check and see if wiki has a list started...But ya, just wanted to share my finding. XD
 Phoenix.Slytribal
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-09-09 06:18:08  
Despoil has always stolen different loot from Steal, like the Yags Castle Oztroja (S), Steal steals Plat beastcoins, whilst despoil has stolen Sole Sushis.

I have noticed though, that the status ailment you inflict seems to be based on the mob you are fighting, but will offer another ailment if the mob already has the original.

For example:

I always inflict attack down on Wivre's in Grauberg (Nothing else to give that ailment).

On the birds in Mis Coast, my despoil would inflict Slow, however after the Rdm in my farming party would cast Slow II, my despoil would always inflict Accuracy Down