Abyssea - Key Items:Atma Etc.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea - Key Items:Atma etc.
Abyssea - Key Items:Atma etc.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-05 04:21:04  
There's plenty of new key items brought to us by Abyssea, as we know, they're in the "Temp key items" section of our key item list. However, I've found a few key items, that give crazy *** stats, like +40 STR, +5mp/tick refresh, etc. Ive found 4 key items that do the part of the following...

+40 STR +40 STR +50 STR +10 to the NPC's stats that you can purchase, (making it a total of +20, instead of the +10 it normally gives.) does this mean, from being in Abyssea alone, you can have +150 STR just from key items alone?

Do these key items break, why are they in temporary?
Or do these key items overwrite one another, or not even work unless specific conditions are being met.

Anyone have any kind of info on this?
By Nabis 2010-09-05 04:23:22  
First
[+]
By Nabis 2010-09-05 04:24:32  
Question. anyone getting bad TE drop rate?
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-09-05 04:25:21  
Oh ***, who would of guessed Nabis could count to one?
[+]
By Nabis 2010-09-05 04:32:49  
Phoenix.Smileybone said:
Oh ***, who would of guessed Nabis could count to one?
shouldnt you be playing pokemon?
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-05 04:33:44  
Quote:
Or do these key items overwrite one another, or not even work unless specific conditions are being met

**They Do not break upon use.
**You can only have 1 Active at any time.*Despite how many Lunar Abyssites you have apparently.
**You need a Lunar Abyssite, Gained from Completing Any of the 3 "Mission bosses".

Uh, lastly, It is unknown as to why they are under Temporary items at this time, possibly because they only work in Abyssea?

Most people assume some-time in the future Abyssea Expansions you'll likely be able to replace them with Upgraded versions, or Fuse them creating stronger Atmas/etc.

My guess is them being Upgradable at one point, with the more powerful one replacing the old one (Similar to how Mercenary Rank badges work, New replaces old which is why they are "Temp" items)

Also: *** is it that hard to post something useful? Took me 1 minute to answer this mans question.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-05 04:46:28  
You can only obtain 1 Lunar Abyssite. If you do one of the other quests from the Mission bosses, you are awarded with Ivory Abyssites that enhance Pyxides.

Also, beyond any doubt imaginable, Atma also effects pets. It's easily verified with an Atma such as Atma of the Voracious Violet, that provides a Regain effect. It's also quite obvious when Lucky Lulush smashes Briareus for 218 damage on a crit, and 792 on a weapon skill.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-09-05 05:02:59  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
There's plenty of new key items brought to us by Abyssea, as we know, they're in the "Temp key items" section of our key item list. However, I've found a few key items, that give crazy *** stats, like +40 STR, +5mp/tick refresh, etc. Ive found 4 key items that do the part of the following...

+40 STR +40 STR +50 STR +10 to the NPC's stats that you can purchase, (making it a total of +20, instead of the +10 it normally gives.) does this mean, from being in Abyssea alone, you can have +150 STR just from key items alone?

Or do these key items overwrite one another, or not even work unless specific conditions are being met.

Anyone have any kind of info on this?
At least one of those is an Abyssite if I'm not mistaken (the +10), but I assume the others are Atma and as mentioned above you can only have one Atma active at a time. Atma and Abyssite/curor enhancement bonuses do stack.
Nabis said:
Question. anyone getting bad TE drop rate?
Usual randomness ***, we got kicked out of Konschtat for lack of time today but I went back with a second group and finally exited with well over 120 minutes remaining.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-09-05 05:28:21  
they dont break upon use
i have used my ATT+30/MAB+30 multiple times when low-manning mage burn mobs
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-05 18:54:00  
Thank you for the "answers"..../sigh nabis..
So, about them not stacking, if I have multiple atma, that are +40 STR, which one takes effect, the best one, or is it zone dependent(the ones obtained in konschtat work only in konschtat, etc.)?
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-05 18:55:32  
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
they dont break upon use
i have used my ATT+30/MAB+30 multiple times when low-manning mage burn mobs
You have to manually activate it?
 Ifrit.Zibo
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-09-05 18:59:49  
Yes.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-05 19:00:29  
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Yes.
How? Clicking on it in the key items catagory? And is this necessary for all the other key items?
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-09-05 19:05:50  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Yes.
How? Clicking on it in the key items catagory? And is this necessary for all the other key items?
An NPC (Atma Infusionist - by the Conflux Surveyor) activates it.
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-30 05:26:20  
SIlly question.
I have intention on farming For Atma with some friends.
Do you guys know if after getting the "!!". the atma goest to the whole party? or the person who exploited the weakness of the NM?
or the person who aggroed/attacked first?
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-30 05:28:30  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
SIlly question.
I have intention on farming For Atma with some friends.
Do you guys know if after getting the "!!". the atma goest to the whole party? or the person who exploited the weakness of the NM?
or the person who aggroed/attacked first?

Whole party/alliance gets the atma.

Btw you can obtain 2 lunar abyssites. One you get from defeating zone boss, other one you can buy for 100.000 cruor. Then you can be infused with 2 atma at the same time.
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-30 05:39:36  
thanks! i try later on this evening!

Also, one more thing.
Do you know about the Abyssite that shorten of 4 hours the traverser stone recharge time?
Is it treated as a normal drop (i read in wiki that it goes to the first person who does an offensive action on the tonberry) or also there i have to find a mob weakness?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-30 05:45:11  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Damn I came to this thread hoping it was a list of all atma as we discover them

I was reading about them right now on wiki.
Looks like they are all pretty much discovered, not the effect of all of them yet.
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-09-30 05:52:43  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
thanks! i try later on this evening!

Also, one more thing.
Do you know about the Abyssite that shorten of 4 hours the traverser stone recharge time?
Is it treated as a normal drop (i read in wiki that it goes to the first person who does an offensive action on the tonberry) or also there i have to find a mob weakness?

No weakness or anything, just a random drop to the person that does an offensive action first.
By diddsey 2010-09-30 05:53:48  
all u need to know.....well almost http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Atma