Petition For Dual Wield 3+ Or More

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Petition for Dual Wield 3+ or more
Petition for Dual Wield 3+ or more
By lavizzle 2010-08-28 12:38:21  
Hi I would like everyone that wants to have more then Dual Wield 1 as bad as I do and tired of not getting much of a increse in are DD to please send SE feedback about it here

https://support.na.square-enix.com/form.php?id=20&la=1&p=0&fo=41

I just think its worth a Shot if you guys want it you will take the 5 mins to fill this out

Im asking all the populer thf fourms to do this and hopeing for the best.

not saying this will work but im giveing it a try and im doing it because I love thf and i put so much into it i want it to be worth something more then just the guy with th4.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-08-28 12:41:42  
Because SE listen to petitions
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-28 12:42:49  
SE doesn't completely neglect the playerbase, look at what nin's gone through.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-08-28 12:43:52  
Don't worry. Soon you'll be a lot more than just the guy with TH4.

You'll be the guy with TH5.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-28 12:46:37  
Shiva.Daimos said:
SE doesn't completely neglect the playerbase, look at what nin's gone through.
I lol'd.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-28 13:14:17  
Why make a petition when you're not completely sure SEs only giving THF Dual Wield I?

They don't always do what they say. :/
 Cerberus.Thejew
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Thejew
By Cerberus.Thejew 2010-08-28 13:21:17  
I don't think they said DNC was getting DW IV or w/e just said it was Dual wield @ 20. ^^

Was a few months ago though So I don't remember entirely.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-08-28 13:26:18  
Zekko said:
Because SE listens to anything we say.
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-08-28 13:55:14  
QQ moar
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-28 14:00:49  

I seriously doubt SE {care}s.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2010-08-28 14:21:09  
tune in next week where I ask to petition about being able to solo NM's nekkid!
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-08-28 14:28:54  
lavizzle said:
I love thf and i put so much into it i want it to be worth something more then just the guy with th4.

THF will always be there for TH4.

Your damage is bonus, no one cares how much dps you put out so long as stuff drops.

If you do amazing damage, good for you, you've done your job
If you do ***for damage, good for you, you've done your job

Obviously helping out more with damage is always good, but your primary focus is TH4, not damage.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-28 14:35:44  
Thf has a purpose other than TH? Show up with a knife and gloves and afk. It sure as hell isn't a DD.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 14:44:45  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Thf has a purpose other than TH? Show up with a knife and gloves and afk. It sure as hell isn't a DD.

THF/DRK?
 Asura.Shiroineko
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-08-28 15:58:30  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

hey, i take offense to that. THF can be a freaking AWESOME DD, if you actually put effort into the job. just most people choose not to, simply because of the sheer amount of gear you'd need to acquire to do it.

Yea, let's see YOU make complete sets for TA, and SA, and WS, and if you wanted to, EVA and Racc. Of course not, your space is taken up by your gajillion other DD jobs that pretty much all share the same gear =-=

/stalks off grumbling
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-28 16:10:16  
Asura.Shiroineko said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

hey, i take offense to that. THF can be a freaking AWESOME DD, if you actually put effort into the job. just most people choose not to, simply because of the sheer amount of gear you'd need to acquire to do it.

Yea, let's see YOU make complete sets for TA, and SA, and WS, and if you wanted to, EVA and Racc. Of course not, your space is taken up by your gajillion other DD jobs that pretty much all share the same gear =-=

/stalks off grumbling

Try making all the sets needed to play BLM properly. I have over 80 pieces of gear for BLM and still need more...
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-08-28 16:30:00  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Asura.Shiroineko said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

/stalks off grumbling

Try making all the sets needed to play BLM properly. I have over 80 pieces of gear for BLM and still need more...

i hear ya man ~_~ i have blm too, i hate gearing that thing up.

i hear scholar is a friggin nightmare...
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-28 16:31:18  
As a SCH main, I can confirm the fact that it's an absolutely horrid job to gear.

People expect me to go from being a WHM to suddenly being a BLM, but I can't because I only have enough space for one or the other.
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-08-29 15:19:41  
Excelior said:
Thf has a purpose other than DD? Show up with full evasion, a knife and gloves and tank afk? It sure as hell can collab *** & TH.
Zekko said:
Because SE listen to petitions
To be fair, recently on BG, a dude's g/f had tossed his black belt, rendering him unable to obtain it from the quest again. Complaining to a GM solo didn't help. However within 48 hours after he started his SE support petition, a GM showed up and restored it for him.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-29 15:27:23  
Well, THF still has a trip to 99, we don't know what else could be in store in future updates, let alone this upcoming update, since they only released job adjustments part 1...

SquareEnix said:

"Crap, well, we WERE going to give THF a JA that gives 10% haste, to make up for the DW1...but if they really prefer to have higher DW, I guess we could take away that JA, since they don't know about it yet."

"K, guyz, enjoy DW3, we gave you what you asked for! ˆ.ˆ "
 Cerberus.Cair
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Cairthenn
By Cerberus.Cair 2010-08-29 15:43:59  
Siren.Enternius said:
As a SCH main, I can confirm the fact that it's an absolutely horrid job to gear.

People expect me to go from being a WHM to suddenly being a BLM, but I can't because I only have enough space for one or the other.

Then you are carrying far too many useless things.
 Bismarck.Rellz
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-08-29 16:22:43  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
stacking sneak attack with wses do nice dmg. it isnt as much as a heavy DD but it can do nice dmg.