Player Warning: Ochun (Caitsith)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Player Warning: Ochun (Caitsith)
Player Warning: Ochun (Caitsith)
First Page 2
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 22:23:40  
Why couldn't you just post this in Caitsith instead of General?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-08-24 22:28:39  
Caitsith.Misfit said:
Just wanted to give a heads up on this player. She is a female taru that goes by the name ochun. My son was in a party with her and some others and she kicked him just so she could bring in her friend. He was clueless to what happened. She sent him a tell saying u are the weakest link and then kicked him. He was very upset about it. My son is young and disabled. She is a new player and hangs out with a small group of newbs (nutshell and icho) to name a few. I found this very upseting, thats why im posting this. If u see her or get a party invite stear clear of this one. BAD NEWS. Thank You for reading and have fun everyone. Misfit

Not trying to be mean but... he wasn't performing to her standards so she, as the party leader, kicked him and replaced him with a friend and you make a player warning about it? It's an ***-ish thing to do, sure, but it's not really worthy of a player warning.
[+]
 Caitsith.Misfit
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Misfit 2010-08-25 16:32:07  
Hey Dracondria thanks for the comment. The thing was is that the party never started yet. She never partied with him before so she had no clue of his skills. I watched the party 4 10-15 mins after he was kicked and they repeatedly kept dieing lol. I told him she did him a favor. Sorry about posting this if u feel its not worthy, but it was a pretty shitty thing to do to another player. She could have asked him nicely if he minded stepping down, instead of her childish actions. Just wanted to give a heads up thats all. Thanks again. Misfit.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-08-25 16:48:58  
Caitsith.Misfit said:
Hey Dracondria thanks for the comment. The thing was is that the party never started yet. She never partied with him before so she had no clue of his skills. I watched the party 4 10-15 mins after he was kicked and they repeatedly kept dieing lol. I told him she did him a favor. Sorry about posting this if u feel its not worthy, but it was a pretty shitty thing to do to another player. She could have asked him nicely if he minded stepping down, instead of her childish actions. Just wanted to give a heads up thats all. Thanks again. Misfit.

While people will say it's not worth the player warning, who are they do decide? I'm sure there are some people out there who would be glad of the head's up.
Even though I'm not on your server, I'm sorry this happened to your son, and even if the party hadn't started, you're meant to use your manners... Ochun could have gone about it in a much better way but instead decided to take the *** route. Atleast it wasn't over something dreadfully important like a loot item, but now lesson is learned and maybe people will keep an eye on them incase they try to pull anymore stunts.
Best wishes to you and your boy Misfit~
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-25 22:30:50  
Don't think this is a player warning. Maybe need a new category. Like a classless player alert or something. All Ochun did was prove that they're a child with a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully your kid didn't take it too hard. Parties out of abyssea are nearly impossible to find now so I can see how it would suck for that to happen.
[+]
 Caitsith.Endtanis
user: Endtanis
By Caitsith.Endtanis 2010-08-30 12:32:12  
First off, unless you have proof of the "you are the weakest link" comment, I'm calling bull; although from what I heard, he was the weakest link. Ochun is not really new player, as you say; If you consider R5 a "new player", then your son is on the same boat, as they're the same rank. They're in my LS, and we have been helping them with game and whatnot, but like I said, are not new to the game. With that being said, I've actually spoken to them, and funny enough, they have a story of their own.

Apparently, your son doesn't know how to play the job he chose to play; WAR. The party had actually been going for some time, and in the duration of the time he was in the party, he didn't provoke the mobs when he was supposed to and would go AFK in the middle of battles, thus causing the mages to pull hate while trying to cure/do their job, and they died 3 times. The decision to remove Hunteraspen (your son, which you neglected to mention), was a group decision, not just hers.

So, all in all, I am sorry your son was removed, but before they party on a job that is responsible for keeping people alive, you may want to educate them on how to properly play their job. When/if something like this happens again, find the facts and not go insta ragefest.

Good luck!
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 12:47:27  
what??? asking warrior to provoke!!!

lol sata? because of shitty tanks?

what level was this?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-30 12:57:46  
Yeah really. I'd tell you to go *** yourself if you asked me to tank on WAR, unless I'm feeling really nice that day.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:00:18  
Caitsith.Endtanis said:
First off, unless you have proof of the "you are the weakest link" comment, I'm calling bull; although from what I heard, he was the weakest link. Ochun is not really new player, as you say; If you consider R5 a "new player", then your son is on the same boat, as they're the same rank. They're in my LS, and we have been helping them with game and whatnot, but like I said, are not new to the game. With that being said, I've actually spoken to them, and funny enough, they have a story of their own.

Apparently, your son doesn't know how to play the job he chose to play; WAR. The party had actually been going for some time, and in the duration of the time he was in the party, he didn't provoke the mobs when he was supposed to and would go AFK in the middle of battles, thus causing the mages to pull hate while trying to cure/do their job, and they died 3 times. The decision to remove Hunteraspen (your son, which you neglected to mention), was a group decision, not just hers.

So, all in all, I am sorry your son was removed, but before they party on a job that is responsible for keeping people alive, you may want to educate them on how to properly play their job. When/if something like this happens again, find the facts and not go insta ragefest.

Good luck!

this coming from a pld and drk who uses Askar Zucchetto on both of those jobs. Nothing else needs to be said.
[+]
 Caitsith.Endtanis
By Caitsith.Endtanis 2010-08-30 13:36:37  
Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with the topic, and just shows up much of an idiot you are; all that needs to be said.
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:40:19  
Caitsith.Endtanis said:
Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with the topic, and just shows up much of an idiot you are; all that needs to be said.

because I or anyone else would want advice from a fail pld?

most likely the party setup sucked hard ***, too
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 13:40:42  
Ohshit darkmaffxi is posting.....sooooooo:inb4 bird parties.
 Caitsith.Endtanis
By Caitsith.Endtanis 2010-08-30 13:43:23  
darkmaffxi, considering you don't even have your profile visible, your gear is probably so beyond fail, it's justified it's not visible.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:43:45  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

it was most likely under lv 60ish party so you just might be a psychic vinvv, unless it was a dunes/qufin party?
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:44:40  
Caitsith.Endtanis said:
darkmaffxi, considering you don't even have your profile visible, your gear is probably so beyond fail, it's justified it's not visible.

i posted my gear before on nin forums, no need for you to look at it

you wouldnt understand anything about it
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Endtanis
By Caitsith.Endtanis 2010-08-30 13:46:33  
Your comment just further proves how much of a joke you are. lol Please, continue.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 13:47:44  
darkmaffxi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

it was most likely under lv 60ish party so you just might be a psychic vinvv, unless it was a dunes/qufin party?
no idea.
but I assume you are going to post some gear sets and recommendations eventually as well.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:48:06  
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
i posted my gear before on nin forums

Who wants advice from a nin? But on a seriousn note, gtfo lol.

because, i raped shitty paladins like endt all day and night long when nin/drk ruled and out-damaged shitty damage dealers

Post deleted by User.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:48:42  
Caitsith.Endtanis said:
Your comment just further proves how much of a joke you are. lol Please, continue.

says lol askar
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-30 13:50:38  
darkmaffxi said:
Caitsith.Endtanis said:

says lol askar
No way, Askar has DEF AND VIT on it, all PLDs should use it.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-08-30 13:53:58  
Not really worth a forum player warning, but definately worth passing the word on to friends in game about her if need be. I've seen it happen a lot, some players are just childish like that. I had a friend a couple years ago trying to complete promies, told her a group was shouting in Jeuno and watched her run around for at least an hour and a half pouring her own gil into preperation (buying items and meds for the rest of the pt as well as herself, etc) then just before they teleported out to the zone, she got kicked and the leader sent her a tell saying his friend had just logged on and needed, so he had to boot someone to make room. That's only the worst example of it that I've seen though.

I've actually been forced into kicking someone before starting out once because they didn't have access to the zone we were xping. Sorry that happened to your son though. :(
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 13:56:05  
Caitsith.Endtanis said:

Good luck!

Since when do Ranks matter? What year is this?!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 13:57:55  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Endtanis said:

Good luck!

Caitsith.Endtanis
By Caitsith.Endtanis 2010-08-30 13:59:08  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Endtanis said:

Good luck!

That's my exact point.
 Caitsith.Princessbubbles
By Caitsith.Princessbubbles 2010-08-30 14:00:22  
Caitsith.Endtanis said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Endtanis said:

Good luck!

That's my exact point.

2010?! Since when? I was convinced we were in 1999! Y2K IS GONNA BE A HUGE PROBLEM!
[+]
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-08-30 14:00:47  
Caitsith.Misfit said:
Just wanted to give a heads up on this player. She is a female taru that goes by the name ochun. My son was in a party with her and some others and she kicked him just so she could bring in her friend. He was clueless to what happened. She sent him a tell saying u are the weakest link and then kicked him. He was very upset about it. My son is young and disabled. She is a new player and hangs out with a small group of newbs (nutshell and icho) to name a few. I found this very upseting, thats why im posting this. If u see her or get a party invite stear clear of this one. BAD NEWS. Thank You for reading and have fun everyone. Misfit

[+]
First Page 2