Suggested Aurore Pieces.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Suggested Aurore Pieces.
Suggested Aurore Pieces.
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-07-29 21:10:15  
I'll get Aurore Beret for SA and TA

But here's my questions:

For SA/TA solo and WS my body is Dragon Harness NQ. Would you use Aurore Body instead?

I use Homam Legs for TP. would Aurore Legs be better?

And what about Aurore Feet for SA stuff over Marine M Boots?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-07-29 21:11:49  
Aurore legs -> Homam for TP.
I'll leave the rest for other people!
 Ifrit.Vextra
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-07-29 22:38:43  
If you really need the acc go with aurore otherwise just stick with homam. Should go without saying dont full time the aurore set if you have homam. I think dragon harness might be better than aurore body, not sure tho. Again if you have homam body and need the acc you should be using that for tp and if you dont need the acc you should be in a rapparee harness. As far as aurore feet not really sure, go test them on lvl 0 mobs in the starting zones lol

edit: also, except for maybe teal, all the new armor is completely disgusting looking. that shouldnt be a factor, but you cant deny that you look like a fruit wearing an all pink outfit
/rant
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-29 22:48:57  
For SA/TA without ws DH wins. On ws aurore should win by a little. ACP with 10acc/att if you can beats both.

Aurore will be better for tping in obviously.

And aurore feet... for SA with or without ws aurore wins. Well for non DE ws about the same.

Here are some new peices that are good in those places too for those situations...

Loki's kaftan, lightsome cap, bersail cap, lithe boots. And of course there is always heca gear
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-07-30 13:02:16  
Ifrit.Vextra said:
If you really need the acc go with aurore otherwise just stick with homam. Should go without saying dont full time the aurore set if you have homam. I think dragon harness might be better than aurore body, not sure tho. Again if you have homam body and need the acc you should be using that for tp and if you dont need the acc you should be in a rapparee harness. As far as aurore feet not really sure, go test them on lvl 0 mobs in the starting zones lol

Strictly speaking for leg armor:

If he's good on Accuracy when only uses Homam Legs, He could always switch to Aurore Legs (Acc+6 over Homam) and with that Switch out another piece of Acc armor for Attack/haste.

Like say Homam to Aurore to swap Cuch > Foragers.

Assuming of course capped accuracy Before the Homam/Aurore Swap!