IGQIRA WESKIT+ MAHATA SLOP VS TEAL SAIO + TEAL SLOPS

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » IGQIRA WESKIT+ MAHATA SLOP VS TEAL SAIO + TEAL SLOPS
IGQIRA WESKIT+ MAHATA SLOP VS TEAL SAIO + TEAL SLOPS
 Bismarck.Barrd
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2010-07-07 07:15:17  
What do you think
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-07 07:17:27  
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-07 07:17:56  
I TINK MOAR CAPZ R NEEDED 2 MAEK SUR UR THREAD GETZ NOTICED LOL
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2010-07-07 07:20:11  
my bad cap lock key plz stay on the topic

and it is Mahatma slop
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-07-07 07:33:13  
+ turns into * when caps locked but i can still see + in the title. strange world we live in
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2010-07-07 07:39:01  
man y can no one stick to the topic anymore. it really come on it not hard
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-07 07:40:45  
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
turns into * when caps locked but i can still see in the title. strange world we live in
You live in some strange country or something. In the US, Caps Lock doesn't change precedence of symbols. A caps-locked / key still shows up as /, even though it would be a ? when Shift was held.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-07 07:47:26  
Neither. Use weskit and teal slops
 Leviathan.Gendo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: gendo
By Leviathan.Gendo 2010-07-07 07:49:10  
morrigan's robe + morrigan's slops
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-07 07:49:38  
Yhel Jacket +1 and Morrigan's Slops
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2010-07-07 07:51:14  
that what i was looking for that 1 sexy body
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
サーバ: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-07-07 07:56:40  
Siren.Enternius said:
Yhel Jacket 1 and Morrigan's Slops

i want yhel... but none on my server yet on ah :<
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2010-07-07 07:56:53  
Leviathan.Gendo said:
morrigan's robe morrigan's slops

now if i had morrigan /eq the questin make no sense
By omnichef 2010-07-07 08:18:07  
from my understanding is that teal body and legs are just under morri and genie. this is just going off of the threads and stuff i have read. so if you dont have morri body/legs i would use it. but if you have a int augment on your weskit it might be better also.
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-07-07 08:50:28  
[+]
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2010-07-07 09:09:21  
Leviathan.Gendo said:
morrigan's robe morrigan's slops
No, teal slops are going to be better than morrigans for the next coming spells on tier V. While yes Morrigan body still out does Genie(genie will out do teal on the next spells on tierV) on the last spells for tierV the teal slops will out do morrigans.

Reason being is because the next spells(water,air,ice etc) are going to have a base higher than the AM IIs. And as we've done the math, MAB generally favors AM II base damage more over int.

Doesnt mean you dont want some of the int pieces though. Tier IV/III spells are still mp efficient and int can affect the damage to those slightly more than MAB does vs AMII/tierVs.

Sooooooo...... conclusion for the OP?? If you werent working for morrigans already, chances are you arent going to start now. If you already have a Genie, keep it, get teal body/slops(they are free practically, only cost time) and use accordingly. If you are strapped for gil for w/e reason, sell your Genie I guess, if you dont mind the difference of 5-10 points of damage give or take.

Your gear setup/race is going to slightly change the outcome of how those pieces affect your damage too so thats something to think about.

*note* still 19 levels of potential gear updates, keep this in mind, shadowlord bcnm mantle drop(mab+3) got rep'd almost immediately, no word from SE that they wont rep the gear they just put out now, with the next update(no word vice versa either.......)
[+]
 Asura.Tygon
サーバ: Asura
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-07-07 09:10:43  
Bismarck.Barrd said:
man y can no one stick to the topic anymore. it really come on it not hard

You think Trolls™ are gonna look up the gear and compare stats for you? Dont be lazy and cut/paste/copy whatever stats/gear into your post.

Tis like applying to EGls and only filling in your name or some ***into your app.

Take the time to make your posts and people will take time to reply. This doesnt work on everyone but you will get a better answer and less trolling.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-07 10:02:01  
We don't know how much base dmg the Tier V spells will have.

And while you can say it probably will have higher base dmg than AM2 it also has higher dint multiplier too.

However as of right now with my current gearing for stone V 1 mab ~ 2int (it actaully comes out damn close) so teal already beats morri for Tier V for me and will continue to pull farther ahead as base dmg increases. Unless they raise the int multiplier again too... not likely within the tier though.

But then again I don't really feel like nuking out of my potency merits. Especially given the extra macc and int on ice and the extra dmg from my trial staff on thunder.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-07-07 10:32:40  
Funny this topic was brought up. I just tested this new gear out on Aura stats, in sky. I compared Mahatam to the slops and the Saio body to the Genie and NQ Weskits. Yeah, I still have my NQ weskit because it has an augment on it, therefore unsellable. In any event, the weskit's owned the Teal body. 8% more on the Genie and about 2% (marginal) with the NQ. This body, imo, was made for Rdm. The legs, however, Beat the Mahatma. sacrificing the 1 Int for the MAB is worth it. But then, I nuke with an 84+49 Int anyways...
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2010-07-07 10:46:35  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
We don't know how much base dmg the Tier V spells will have. And while you can say it probably will have higher base dmg than AM2 it also has higher dint multiplier too. However as of right now with my current gearing for stone V 1 mab ~ 2int (it actaully comes out damn close) so teal already beats morri for Tier V for me and will continue to pull farther ahead as base dmg increases.
Well ya, but provided that the up coming spells follow the trend of the other tiers, its safe to say its going to be passed 710. Each jump from element to element stays within the same amount from the first two spells. So lets say the base from earth to water is +40, chances are the jump from water to air is going to be around that figure(35-45 for margin of error)give or take. Its not going to be +20 then +50 and then +90 or something like that I would *assume*

Anyways as I mentioned if its like the rest of the tiers judging from the +50 jump from earth to water we'll have a base around 900(but thats just speculation...)

On your last sentence did you mean atm you'd rather nuke bliz/thun4 over stone/water V ? Wasnt sure what you meant by nuking outside your potency(so this assumption made sense to make) Anyhow I would agree, for every 3 tierV spells you cast, thats the cost of 4 tier spells which might be about the same or more damage.
 Odin.Mikumaru
サーバ: Odin
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-07-09 12:39:08  
I'd like the Career BLMs opinion on the Teal Saio/Slops for non nooking and consistency , i.e. to i guess condense gear for things like Enfeebs (Sleep , Drown , Grav , ect ) , Dark build , HNM type stuff . I am sure that lolAF legs > Teal Slops on a Dark build , but would the MaCC and INT/MND be better than 8 INT/MND when Debuffing while maybe freeing up a little space .
i guess what i am asking is , while some of these pieces may not Out DMG tried and true pieces like Morrigan or Iggy/Genie , does it possibly offer a higher MaCC again to remove the need for gear swapping . I mean i got like 4 Head pieces alone (Nook/INT build , MND build for SS and WHM debuff , Enfeeb skill , Convert set )
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-07-10 17:18:41  
Siren.Enternius said:
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
turns into * when caps locked but i can still see in the title. strange world we live in
You live in some strange country or something. In the US, Caps Lock doesn't change precedence of symbols. A caps-locked / key still shows up as /, even though it would be a ? when Shift was held.

I do actually. Flag will tell you more. No we're not the country with the kangaroos, we're the country that didnt even get to see south african soccer stuff