FFXI Tattoo?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Fan-Art » FFXI Tattoo?
FFXI Tattoo?
First Page 2 3
 Leviathan.Comickaze
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 04:42:41  

What do you think?
[+]
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 04:44:45  
My friends and I have joked before about the possibilities of getting ffxi tattoos to remember all the good times spent in game, but I've sketched up a few ideas. I really liked this one since COR is my love, but idk.
 Bismarck.Kiono
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Kioono
By Bismarck.Kiono 2010-07-01 04:49:11  
I dont ever post on these forums but this one caught my eye. I was actually thinking of getting a FFXI tattoo myself. Some people think its a dumb idea but I think it symbolizes the time and effort I spent on this game. Its been a big part of my life for a long time and I think getting a tattoo of what I love to do is a great idea =).

As for your drawing I like it. Can tell your a main cor I guess lol. I say go for it man *Runs off and Tries to draw up a BRD tat!* lol GL
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 05:05:15  
Well thanks ^^

Yeah I feel the same way. Been at it for so long I figure I should get a memento.

Of course I think I should change the V on the card to XI. :)
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-07-01 05:07:10  
How would I go about getting a THF tat? ; ;
 Sylph.Teleia
サーバ: Sylph
user: Teleia
By Sylph.Teleia 2010-07-01 05:11:57  
Oh *** dear....

...why...?
[+]
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 05:27:13  
Is that a request rem? Lol
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-07-01 05:33:40  
Leviathan.Comickaze said:
Is that a request rem? Lol

or SMN. Yush.
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 05:43:11  
I'll see what i can do.
By Zekko 2010-07-01 05:51:03  
Getting a Tat of a game is really bad....I mean thats with you for the rest of your life. What are you going to do when you get with a girl and shes like "Whats the tat of baby?" and you're like "Ooooh yeah it's a Taru off FFXI babe!"
[+]
 Asura.Abriannah
サーバ: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-07-01 06:07:50  
Why do people tattoo a lot of things on themselves? Winnie the Pooh? Other characters? Its all the same.

As long as you love it, and YOU'D be proud to wear it, don't worry about anyone elses opinions. Its your body in the end.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Maasahn
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: maasahn
By Lakshmi.Maasahn 2010-07-01 06:18:28  
i like....and if you're worried about it down the road or what other ppl think of it, i have my entire left arm sleeved with an Igqira Wesket. and ive posted pics before, but if you require proof ill dig them up later and repost. :)
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-07-01 06:29:06  
Lakshmi.Maasahn said:
i like....and if you're worried about it down the road or what other ppl think of it, i have my entire left arm sleeved with an Igqira Wesket. and ive posted pics before, but if you require proof ill dig them up later and repost. :)

Not that I think anyone needs proof persay, I think it's just be interesting to see! =)
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-01 06:35:56  
Oh I remember seeing that before. It was pretty awesome
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-07-01 06:41:09  
I'm not really sure about this one, the main reason I would give for going against a FFXI tattoo is that there isn't really anything about FFXI that has a deep meaning or a symbol that stands for anything persay, like someone else said, it may seem like a fun idea getting a corsair tattoo now, but down the line you will turn around and be like what was I thinking, as all it really represents is that you spent alot of time playing games. For me I'm getting the sleeping lion (Griever/Lionheart symbol) tattooed on the inside of my wrist, because it has a real deep meaning for me and what it stands for matches my personality, not to mention I've thought about it for the past 5 years!

I just can't see a corsair symbol being the same =/
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-01 06:46:17  
Lakshmi.Maasahn said:
Sooo... if I get a tiny little symbolic tattoo, and I'm worried about it down the road, I can look at the photo of your Igqira sleeve and say "well ***, at least I didn't do THAT!"? <_<

Seriously though, I'm pretty anti-tattoo/piercings etc. but compared to a lot of the things people tattoo themselves with, I actually don't think this is a bad idea. Most of us still playing the game have been playing for years, we've made a lot of friends that, for a lot of us, will be with us for years to come, in or outside of the game. It's been a big part of a lot of peoples lives, and will always be remembered. I've had a lot of good times in this game, so I can completely understand if someone would want to get a tattoo to represent all those good times.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-01 06:49:55  
Could be worse you could be tattooing your first gf/bfs name on you... ;)
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-07-01 07:01:32  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Could be worse you could be tattooing your first gf/bfs name on you... ;)

My friend has his gf's name on his wrist...

Oh dear.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-01 07:04:50  
Current gf?
 Ifrit.Duanyu
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-07-01 07:15:13  
Where would you get it?
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-07-01 07:25:22  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Where would you get it?

On his forehead.
By Asura.Knightofdragon 2010-07-01 07:27:13  
Lakshmi.Maasahn said:

I'm assuming you mean the Patern of the Wesket, what isn't really bad, i mean the wesket is really just a tribal tattoo anyway
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 07:30:08  
Yeah I'm just saying.. I've actually made friends on here that I've known for over 5 years now. It's kind of hard to believe, but I'm sure there's people that log on the game at this point just to socialize. Especially close-knit linkshells that are like family.

It wouldn't be big and in some obsene or obvious location, it means a lot to me, and heck, to me an 11 is lucky lucky ^.^ . The COR hat is just a reminder.
By Asura.Knightofdragon 2010-07-01 07:32:07  
Anyway to the art its pretty hot, have you thought about putting a Gun in back with the card laying on it?
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 07:34:04  
Actually, I originally drew it with a hexagun tilted against the bottom left front of the card, but I just couldn't get it to look right.
 Sylph.Staleyx
サーバ: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2010-07-01 07:45:14  
Full Back tat go. Hey it could be worse.
 Cerberus.Carinde
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jacinda
By Cerberus.Carinde 2010-07-01 07:49:31  
If you love it, then do it. Tattoos are all about a personal meaning, and it doesn't matter if the rest of the world can't or won't understand what it means to you.

By all means, go for it. Then take pics and show us all! :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Revgrigor
user: Revgrigor
By Leviathan.Revgrigor 2010-07-01 07:59:26  
Lakshmi.Maasahn said:

Would this happen to be said tattoo? If so very nice!
[+]
First Page 2 3