言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » blm camps
blm camps
First Page 2
By daddyrabbit4444 2010-06-22 20:26:18  
so i take it there is no new camps for blm? u kidding me?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-22 20:27:44  
daddyrabbit4444 said:
It's been 24 hours. Wait a bit.
 Bismarck.Cordareo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Cordareo
By Bismarck.Cordareo 2010-06-22 20:34:47  
daddyrabbit4444 said:
Go find them yourself you lazy t***. :)
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-06-23 06:36:22  
what the f. have you ever considered that especially in the new used COP-Areas there could be a chance for BLM's to get into old-style parties again?
i know a *** of BLM's who have awesome gear but they can'T MAB in any way. They suck because they never had to do MAB later on in Parties.

i mean Pet Camps are always nice and give nice exp but that shouldnt be the main Focus here. Try to find a japanese Party i'm sure they invite Blackmages in the new camps as well.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-23 06:41:02  
Well seeing as most blms solo camp space will be limited so people probably don't want to post it.

Personally I'm currently just xping off of my rings doing trials. It's not great but 2 birds 1 stone eh?
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-06-23 06:43:59  
..I say its all in the experimental stage...

Everyone just give it some time...

holy, hasn't it been what?? 24 - 48 hours yet???

..and stop your Q.Q already.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyofooyo
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kyofooyo
By Carbuncle.Kyofooyo 2010-06-23 06:45:52  
Ragnarok.Corres said:
what the f. have you ever considered that especially in the new used COP-Areas there could be a chance for BLM's to get into old-style parties again?
i know a *** of BLM's who have awesome gear but they can'T MAB in any way. They suck because they never had to do MAB later on in Parties.

i mean Pet Camps are always nice and give nice exp but that shouldnt be the main Focus here. Try to find a japanese Party i'm sure they invite Blackmages in the new camps as well.

ummmmmmmm sure, getting into old school parties is nice, but getting at least a few more blm camps wouldn't hurt. i mean, the melee got theirs >.> second of all, MAB = Magic Attack Bonus? make it easier on the people who are reading your post and get your abbreviations right >.< it doesn't even take that much effort to learn how to MB. If they really have awesome gear, i'm going to assume they have at least some HNM experience, which still use SC MBs from time to time. for example, fafnir/nidhogg.

who says having manaburns shouldn't be the focus or main part of leveling BLM? i'm not saying that not having hte experience of leveling blm in a traditional party is a good thing, but come on. TP burns were created by SE to segregate the BLM's >.> shouldn't it be right to have our own manaburn camps too?
[+]
 Sylph.Ixe
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-06-23 06:49:20  
Just find a lower BLM sync to it and Voila! You're good to go :3

Cap skills later its only 5 levels really and most mobs in dyna/ein/any endgame reallly will help cap them
And if you could sleep them before, you can sleep them again

and iirc you cant sleep the mobs in walk of echos
So, really just find a lower level and sync
Its what its there for
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-06-23 08:21:49  
Carbuncle.Kyofooyo said:
who says having manaburns shouldn't be the focus or main part of leveling BLM? i'm not saying that not having hte experience of leveling blm in a traditional party is a good thing, but come on. TP burns were created by SE to segregate the BLM's >.> shouldn't it be right to have our own manaburn camps too?
give you a point there about SE's way of forcing BLM to handle with themselves. Yeah it brought a good thing: BLM's understand each other blind after a while of exping together. Everyone knows their role and thats a very huge plus compared to BLM's who never done such parties. But i for myself feel forced "not" to be in a regular party. i would die to be in a regular party as a blm at least just for the old times. (then probably warp out seek a lower level blm and sync with him in Vunkerl Inlet since i am exp spoiled by Pet camps.)

Many people rely on pet camps if not all so of course there are some; i am sure about that. But maybe there's room for a BLM in a "regular" party in the future.
[+]
 Titan.Gennss
サーバ: Titan
user: gennss
By Titan.Gennss 2010-06-23 08:33:01  
I've been inviting blm's to reg parties lately. Incredibly good at keeping xp moving.

And they get happy when we skillchain, friendly enough.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lucasta
サーバ: Phoenix
user: lucasta
By Phoenix.Lucasta 2010-06-23 08:40:03  
last night with everyone on the server <looking for party>, nearly all the camps (old and new) were just overrun. So i grabbed up some linkshell mates that were campaigning, FoV, and just plain desperate for any form of exp and we took a walk to bibiki bay, which was void of anyone. any of the seasoned folks can remember when bibiki bay was the sex. anyway, we had a blm with us and i was on pld (yeah yeah, not a tp burn and my pld isnt really a "dd" pld either but we had fun and we were getting exp) party setup was PLD, BLU, SAM, DRG, BLM, WHM.

anyway... point being our blm was pwning ***. he was old school and said this was exactly the party setup he used to play in. we roamed all over and got nice chains and nice exp. i had never exp'd with atonement before either that was pretty fun, our BLU was just stupid good, and our whm had no problem keeping up with us. and theres absolutely nothing better than laying waste to a hoarde of goblins! Was probably the most fun ive had gaining exp in a really long time.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-06-23 15:48:17  
Diabolos.Celestius said:
If people continue to deny BLMs regular parties, I predict BLMs will question why even bother and will be temped to not become a part of endgame people strive to achieve.
this. this thousand times. thank you for posting this. Also loved the other stuff you wrote too.^^
By Willsmith 2010-06-23 15:49:09  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
..I say its all in the experimental stage...

Everyone just give it some time...

holy, hasn't it been what?? 24 - 48 hours yet???

..and stop your Q.Q already.

QQ about QQ?
 Cerberus.Cyphon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Seymor
By Cerberus.Cyphon 2010-06-24 04:30:36  
I was in Bibiki Bay yesterday @ (G-8) where a lot of Efts and 2 Dhalmels (4x TIV for Eft and Dhalmel w/o weather or day bonus) were running arround. solo EXP w/o band was:
# 300
#1 350
#2 375

and if I was low on MP I did an Aspir for 280 on the Hobgoblin Mages arround lol

After soloing for a while I've build up a Manaburn PT with:
BLM/RDM , BLM/RDM , BLM/RDM , BLM/WHM , BRD/NIN , COR/NIN

well.. Mobs hit hard so we considered /NIN after a while... still have to test it though

EXP were decent chain#5 ~270 EXP (roll, no EXP band; sync@75)

I know its not compareable to Flans but in the end.. EXP are EXP and no melee touches an Eft 'cause of their Abilities <3

Cerberus.Cyphon
By Cerberus.Cyphon 2010-06-24 11:24:26  
Sorry for double. another nice spot

Bibiki Bay (F-10) , Goblins you can aspir... Can kill 2 in a row w/o problem

level sync 76 BLM/RDM + BLM/RDM no EXP Bonus chain#2 375
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-06-24 16:20:53  
I'll probably try it out later today but some other black mage friends were talking about burning in Uleguerand Range for pretty nice exp.
 Cerberus.Cyphon
By Cerberus.Cyphon 2010-06-25 02:51:45  
ya I guess Ule is a nice spot as well. Well.. the only experience I got there so far was while fighting the Buffalos.

Do you mean the Buffalos or "new" monsters?
 Odin.Nanolino
サーバ: Odin
user: Nanolino
By Odin.Nanolino 2010-06-25 03:16:32  
Back to old habbits- considering 4 -6 man party;
Sea inside -> get HQ organs till lvl 77 max, switch to IxDrg
atleast from that point on if you didnt already before hand.
Nothing new there but good xp and decent skill up rate, poped like 11 times Drg, I wasnt there for all, my party members were just angry because it killed the chain several times.
 Leviathan.Jekyll
サーバ: Leviathan
user: surfjam04
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2010-07-01 12:59:02  
Bump. I saw some screenshots a while back of killing elementals in one of the castles, does anyone have any information on this camp?/exp?/difficulty?
 Valefor.Mythrillboots
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Mythrillboots 2010-07-03 19:57:09  
i tested the demon ele's in castle z, in those hole thingys, it was hard to get past chain3 @ 76. 100 something a pop. not really worth it. plus my chain timer was a lot lower at 76.

not real good with all the data but for me it wasn't really worth the time/hassle getting to the camp.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-03 20:08:56  
Valefor.Mythrillboots said:
i tested the demon ele's in castle z, in those hole thingys, it was hard to get past chain3 @ 76. 100 something a pop. not really worth it. plus my chain timer was a lot lower at 76.

not real good with all the data but for me it wasn't really worth the time/hassle getting to the camp.
I think the screenshots he was referring to were past castle Z.

I got chain 6 easy at 75 and 76. That was /rdm. If I went /sch could probably go higher if I timed the mobs better

There are a few camps with 2 elementals.

I'd put them at about lvl 83. I was getting 300 xp a kill until 78 then some were a little less some were still 300. Was getting 1125 on chain 5/6 with allied ring

It's well pretty dangerous but meh. Like depending the camp there might not be a place that is 100% safe without invis and pulling them is dangerous giving there casting times and all the aggro around so kinda need to one shot which without day or weather is pretty hard to do with T4. Duoing would make it alot safer and I think still have capped xp up to 76
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-07-03 20:13:56  
Where are these camps in Castle Z(S)? I was looking for em but I got killed in the process >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-03 20:20:18  
NOt sure where all of them are but basically you drop onto various ledges from the 4 holes. Some ledges have smns some don't. Some holes even have a smn at the bottom
[+]
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-07-03 20:22:10  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
NOt sure where all of them are but basically you drop onto various ledges from the 4 holes. Some ledges have smns some don't. Some holes even have a smn at the bottom

Alright thanks I'll check it out.
 Valefor.Mythrillboots
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Mythrillboots 2010-07-03 22:10:55  
Quote:
I think the screenshots he was referring to were past castle Z.

I got chain 6 easy at 75 and 76. That was /rdm. If I went /sch could probably go higher if I timed the mobs better

There are a few camps with 2 elementals.

I'd put them at about lvl 83. I was getting 300 xp a kill until 78 then some were a little less some were still 300. Was getting 1125 on chain 5/6 with allied ring

It's well pretty dangerous but meh. Like depending the camp there might not be a place that is 100% safe without invis and pulling them is dangerous giving there casting times and all the aggro around so kinda need to one shot which without day or weather is pretty hard to do with T4. Duoing would make it alot safer and I think still have capped xp up to 76

do you have any info on the camp location? ex: position. i was really stoned when i went to castle z s] but i swear i was only getting 100ish exp w/o band etc..

trying to save exp rings for the horrid whm leveling i will have to endure eventually.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-03 22:17:52  
Even the ones in xarc outside the castle are around 130ish xp to a 77. Which was pretty nice till I could find a safer camp inside. Though damn amphi and taurs got annoying

It's kinda hard to describe due to the multi lvl stuff. I mean I could say I am at F9-10 at one camp (which I am at the best camp I've found so far) but doesn't mean alot.

You are looking for Forebearer Demons. Just try different drops in different holes. There are only 4 wholes and 3 ledges and the bottom.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-07-03 22:27:04  
Well I'm in Castle Z (s) now and I'm in the orc hole. There is a Demon Condemner on the bottom which is a SMN. Exp wise Im getting like 150 w/o chain/band and like 200+ chain 5+. Not bad at all but you have to be careful of aggro if you stand to close to the edge. Also, the SMN can go underneath the platform making it hard to pull but otherwise seems decent so far.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-07-03 22:34:43  
I found a couple new 6 member mana burn camps for level 75-77. Am I gonna tell you guys? No way! Sorry. Maybe after I get to BLM80.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-03 22:39:49  
Lol meh even now as xp has died down due to lvl difference I'm making a good 15k an hour no ring solo. Could make more /sch but I don't quite feel comfortable especially since I'm really just using it to finish my cure staff so not one shotting them usually. Which slows things down a bit since I have to nuke in a staff that offers no boost to dmg
First Page 2