users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Republic Circlet
Republic Circlet
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-06-20 19:06:57  
Just wanting some personal feedback from some of you out there, as to if Circlet works in Dyna/Limbus/Sea?

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/In_areas_under_own_nation%27s_control

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Republic_Circlet

Now, it says:

Quote:
Furthermore, these benefits will still activate in certain areas that are not subject to conquest, regardless of which nation actually controls the area (if any). Examples of such areas are anywhere in the cities of San d'Oria, Bastok, Windurst, and Jeuno, Dynamis, and the Lumoria region (Sea). Benefits are not active in Promyvion. The benefits will never be active anywhere in the Aht Urhgan or Wings of the Goddess areas.

So it works in Dynamis, Al'Taieu, Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi, The Garden of Ru'Hmet, and Empyreal Paradox for sure if this info is correct. But what about Apollyon/Temenos? I'm guessing those also count as Lumoria?

Also, for you spellcast savvy people, this should work right?

Quote:
<if Area="Dynamis*|*Apollyon*|*Temenos*|Al'Taieu|Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi|The Garden of Ru'Hmet|Empyreal Paradox">
<if Skill="ElementalMagic" NotSpell="Frost|Drown|Rasp|Burn|Shock|Choke">
<action type="equip" when="precast|midcast">
<head lock="yes">Republic Circlet</head>
</action>
<action type="changelock" slot="head" lock="yes" />
</if>
</if>
 Leviathan.Cymmina
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Cymmina
By Leviathan.Cymmina 2010-06-21 09:22:29  
You don't need that changelock in there, since you already declared it as locked in the equip.
 Odin.Mikumaru
サーバ: Odin
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-06-21 09:32:21  
I am about 99% sure Limbus is actually a part of Promyvion . tho not 100% . I have only been able to verify it doesnt work in Sanction or Sigil areas . Even with Saction or Sigil . Since Dynamis , Sea , Promyvion/Limbus arent CP areas (they dont show up on the Map ) and I know it doesnt work in AU/['S'] areas , i would think it wouldnt work in these areas as well . With the need to EXP BLM 5 more Lvs tho i am surely goin to Try it in Sea and see what Happens .
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-06-21 09:39:06  
It works in sea/limbus. Similar to Master Casters Bracelets. Just not in Promyvion.