Bad Player: Darkone, Dethaven, Redenius

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Bad Player: Darkone, Dethaven, Redenius
Bad Player: Darkone, Dethaven, Redenius
By Demerol25mg 2010-06-05 22:52:24  
Hello, This is Saveia, damn i didnt think id see my name in the forums here lol. A-ny-ways..

Thursday Nyzul 100 Run Redenius invites me as RNG.

Setup:
Redenius/Dethraven (THF)
Darkone/Dethraven (BRD) '' This two are the friends
Yankke/RDM '' my ls mate
Saveia/RNG '' me on my fav job
Mithra/SAM
Hume/WAR

good setup right, till u check the sam and war's gears all NQ, no haidates no haguns, w/e they are SAM and WAR so they're in w.

We go in and all the Floors involve fighting something, and the BRD (Darkone) only casts double march which, does nothing for a rng/sam. I ask for a minuet and he casts on me one minuet III, which got taken over by march in the next minute on FL96. i asked if he could just use march/min to save him the hassle, he replied (No Thanks). Well, that pretty much tells me im not gonna get any from this brd.

FL98 THF pulls a bunch, RDM sleeps them, 10min remaining message shows up, yeah were killing slow, whats Darkone doing? sitting down getting some mp, cept his mp is FULL.

Yeah that was enough to tick me off, why the hell would anyone keep going with a leech. I figured i guess ill finish this for yankke.

FL100 Boss - Cerberus, RDM mp halfway, BRD casts Double March and immidiately uses elegy on the NM. Im Like WTF, w/e its cerb hes easy. I asks the brd for some minuets to buff me, instead i got a tell, ( go fight this mob now no time to sing for you) War dies after that tell and 30 sec later the sam dies. THF says WTF on the pt chat and blames it on me :). Then he says "Im going to post you on FFXIAH" lol. For what? For doing my job, while you and ur "Friend" sit there, pulls the NM while rdm is not fully rested and ignores my tells for minuets.

A Bard that doesnt buff everyone gimps the entire PT, which in my view, is not worth pting with, sorry Darkone, Dethaven or w/e your dualbox names is, GL on your nyzul runs, im sure a THF and a BRD can sucker in more peeps than a Peep that insist on coming as RNG only. gbye :)
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-05 23:12:56  
I never like doing boss runs with a single healer:/

RDM single target CureIV ftl, they pull hate and are horribly inadequate.

RDM + WHM ftw^^

Hell even a BLU for an emergency Magic Fruit.

Putting all your support eggs in one basket is just asking for trouble.

What subs where the DD?

anything but /nin in nyzul is fail IMO:o
 Sylph.Aleya
サーバ: Sylph
user: aleckzia
By Sylph.Aleya 2010-06-05 23:15:38  
Demerol25mg said:
Hello, This is Saveia, damn i didnt think id see my name in the forums here lol. A-ny-ways..

Thursday Nyzul 100 Run Redenius invites me as RNG.

Setup:
Redenius/Dethraven (THF)
Darkone/Dethraven (BRD) '' This two are the friends
Yankke/RDM '' my ls mate
Saveia/RNG '' me on my fav job
Mithra/SAM
Hume/WAR

good setup right, till u check the sam and war's gears all NQ, no haidates no haguns, w/e they are SAM and WAR so they're in w.

We go in and all the Floors involve fighting something, and the BRD (Darkone) only casts double march which, does nothing for a rng/sam. I ask for a minuet and he casts on me one minuet III, which got taken over by march in the next minute on FL96. i asked if he could just use march/min to save him the hassle, he replied (No Thanks). Well, that pretty much tells me im not gonna get any from this brd.

FL98 THF pulls a bunch, RDM sleeps them, 10min remaining message shows up, yeah were killing slow, whats Darkone doing? sitting down getting some mp, cept his mp is FULL.

Yeah that was enough to tick me off, why the hell would anyone keep going with a leech. I figured i guess ill finish this for yankke.

FL100 Boss - Cerberus, RDM mp halfway, BRD casts Double March and immidiately uses elegy on the NM. Im Like WTF, w/e its cerb hes easy. I asks the brd for some minuets to buff me, instead i got a tell, ( go fight this mob now no time to sing for you) War dies after that tell and 30 sec later the sam dies. THF says WTF on the pt chat and blames it on me :). Then he says "Im going to post you on FFXIAH" lol. For what? For doing my job, while you and ur "Friend" sit there, pulls the NM while rdm is not fully rested and ignores my tells for minuets.

A Bard that doesnt buff everyone gimps the entire PT, which in my view, is not worth pting with, sorry Darkone, Dethaven or w/e your dualbox names is, GL on your nyzul runs, im sure a THF and a BRD can sucker in more peeps than a Peep that insist on coming as RNG only. gbye :)

lol'd. And not because I agree with you.
 Valefor.Welfare
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-05 23:36:43  
Ok, first of all, screenshots rule.
Secondly, not to go all spelling nazi on you but wtf?
If I wasn't fluent in "idiot" from spending countless hours trolling Whitegate, I wouldn't understand half of what you posted.
Thirdly - rng in Nyzul?
-They should never have invited you on that job
-You should have walked away when they agreed to invite you as rng.

I'm by no means the "end-all sage of Nyzul strategy" but I know enough to know that there is a !@#$ing TIME LIMIT.
Rng being relatively slow, puts up an immediate "wtf is wrong with you?" flag for even wanting to use it.
Sam/nins and a rdm own Nyzul.

As for the matter of 1 mage vs. 2 for the purpose of boss floors - that depends entirely on the group. I've knocked out 7 floors with Cerberus being the boss for the floor we were aiming for, and still cranking out 2 more floors for tokens.
I've had this same setup on easier floors, not make it past the second floor in the series so it really does depend on the people and how motivated they are not to be a worthless piece of ***.

Long story short - you are the company you keep. If you surround yourself with dipshits, surprise - you will gain the benefits afforded only for dipshits. If you surround yourself with people that are determined, care about doing a good job, and make a real effort not to let you down, then you know that those are the people who are more likely to win.

You know I'm willing to bet that since it was a 100 run, the leader was shouting some stupid ***like "Nyzul Isle 95-100 do you need it?"

The 95 should have been your first clue to avoid the !@$# out of that run.
Only dipshits think you can enter Nyzul on any floor that is a multiple of 5.

Common sense is your friend - try to listen to it the next time it tries to tell you to avoid ***like this.
[+]
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-06-06 00:30:47  
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I never like doing boss runs with a single healer:/

RDM single target CureIV ftl, they pull hate and are horribly inadequate.

RDM WHM ftw^^

Hell even a BLU for an emergency Magic Fruit.

Putting all your support eggs in one basket is just asking for trouble.

What subs where the DD?

anything but /nin in nyzul is fail IMO:o

So much truth. So much wisdom.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
サーバ: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-06-06 00:37:56  
Damn Welfare I like that you tell it like it is, but geez. You're just a bucket o' sugar aren't ya. It's like you add a bitchslap to every post you make xD
[+]
By Demerol25mg 2010-06-06 06:51:52  
Wow, well at least something good happened as a result of all this, I Didnt know FFXIAH had Forums XD. lol. Im really liking this thing. :) Hi all!
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-06-06 07:02:21  
Alot of nyzul floors are based on luck, it does`nt matter how good of a setup you have or how good the people in your setup are.

You could get a Flayer family floor with no healing magic, then what?

You can`t base every single nyzul lost on player competence
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-06-06 07:07:35  
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I never like doing boss runs with a single healer:/ RDM single target CureIV ftl, they pull hate and are horribly inadequate. RDM WHM ftw^^ Hell even a BLU for an emergency Magic Fruit. Putting all your support eggs in one basket is just asking for trouble. What subs where the DD? anything but /nin in nyzul is fail IMO:o

I have NEVER done nyzul isle as /nin, as nin is only 32. and I would never expect anyone to be /nin for it. I dont see the relivence of nin here. sure shadows are nice, but i much prefere TP burn. Works well for me anyway. Maybe it comes down to how well you time all your ja's and what not.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-06-06 08:58:48  
Demerol25mg said:

i lol'd mostly at the NQ gear part

Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-06 09:00:26  
I don't get it.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-06 09:01:41  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Demerol25mg said:

i lol'd mostly at the NQ gear part

Gotta love the people who complain about gear.

Skilled player > Gear

I've seen so many shitty players with "Uber" gear that just plain suck *** and should quit the game.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-06-06 09:04:48  
One of my friends actually outDD'd a lot of Hagun SAMs with his SAM. He never used a Hagun, so you really need to put that in
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-06 09:06:25  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
One of my friends actually outDD'd a lot of Hagun SAMs with his SAM. He never used a Hagun, so you really need to put that in

Pfft, I can outDD a hagun sam easy, and my sam gear is lousy.
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-06-06 09:41:07  
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I never like doing boss runs with a single healer:/ RDM single target CureIV ftl, they pull hate and are horribly inadequate. RDM WHM ftw^^ Hell even a BLU for an emergency Magic Fruit. Putting all your support eggs in one basket is just asking for trouble. What subs where the DD? anything but /nin in nyzul is fail IMO:o
I have NEVER done nyzul isle as /nin, as nin is only 32. and I would never expect anyone to be /nin for it. I dont see the relivence of nin here. sure shadows are nice, but i much prefere TP burn. Works well for me anyway. Maybe it comes down to how well you time all your ja's and what not.

My Nyzul static goes sam, sam, blu, thf, rdm, whm. The double healer thing is the way to go for sure too. Gotta love them easy floors where your whm can go clubbing on some undead or spamming them 750+ Holy's on undead or even puddings :D Thf since we only farm of course. Blu is just amazing in Nyzul period. Sam for it's obvious ws whoreness. ALL our dd's go /nin as the sneak and invisible is also much more efficient than oils and powders or spells as well as the extra defenses of shadows.

I used to go rng myself and being a rng I quite frankly could care less of minuet, I don't need it to dd. Hell if ya look at our group quite frankly we could care less of brd in our runs altogether actually. Waste of a spot really.
Now, I'm a firm believer in all jobs can do Nyzul but who can argue with the fact that some jobs are just more beneficial to it.

Ya don't need brd for everything in this game, even meripo. Last meripo I was in we got chain 219 before we disbanded due to our jp war getting sleepy (told him "Last Chain" but he was leaving anyways ^^) and we had no brd or cor. I take that back, our rdm was /cor spamming cor roll on us lolz. Least he could do since we let him pull and main heal D: Anyways, If you have to have these jobs to do stuff then you're absolutely doing it wrong.
By Dethaven 2010-06-06 12:33:10  
At least alot of people learned something, when you see lolRNGs like this guy in a Nyzul Isle group just disband.
By Dethaven 2010-06-06 17:18:24  
I asked a few people that did that run and they said the bard was doing very well, everyone was doing their jobs. The RNG was a big damn baby the whole run. If you call a bard casting songs on everyone a bad player then Id like to know a good one. Maybe someone who refuses to do a damn thing like you? You was the only screwup in the group, YOU DID NOTHING ON THE BOSS. Id love to fight you in RL, post you address here. Id love to send your *** to the ICU.
 Valefor.Quickmart
user: Forg
By Valefor.Quickmart 2010-06-15 05:09:06  
Quote:
You was
Quote:
Id love to fight you in RL, post you address here. Id love to send your *** to the ICU.
You are both idiots, and I'll be sure I never do nyzul with either of you if for no other reason than seeing an idiot speak hurts my brain. I feel my as if IQ fell for having even looked at the threads you 2 made. BADURHURRHURR /drool
[+]
 Valefor.Desert
user: Desert
By Valefor.Desert 2010-06-20 03:41:03  
Cerberus.Sephrin said:
Damn Welfare I like that you tell it like it is, but geez. You're just a bucket o' sugar aren't ya. It's like you add a bitchslap to every post you make xD

It's fun to watch how much thought he invokes through whitegate shouts (or pure stupidity). Also for the other valefor posters I'm glad we're showing how nice in general we are /sarcasm

Ranger is a terrible nyzul job for the reason that if you don't watch your hate and you can't finish a monster, it will walk towards you. That is wasted time.

I'm also a little surprised no one mentioned the two groups of three setup (divide and conquer).

Lastly when you're doing a nyzul shout run 9/10 times if you don't ask about it people will NOT get important temporary items which can make or break a boss battle.
[+]
By sztoid 2010-07-18 03:15:13  
Demerol25mg said:
Hello, This is Saveia, damn i didnt think id see my name in the forums here lol. A-ny-ways.. Thursday Nyzul 100 Run Redenius invites me as RNG. Setup: Redenius/Dethraven (THF) Darkone/Dethraven (BRD) '' This two are the friends Yankke/RDM '' my ls mate Saveia/RNG '' me on my fav job Mithra/SAM Hume/WAR good setup right, till u check the sam and war's gears all NQ, no haidates no haguns, w/e they are SAM and WAR so they're in w. We go in and all the Floors involve fighting something, and the BRD (Darkone) only casts double march which, does nothing for a rng/sam. I ask for a minuet and he casts on me one minuet III, which got taken over by march in the next minute on FL96. i asked if he could just use march/min to save him the hassle, he replied (No Thanks). Well, that pretty much tells me im not gonna get any from this brd. FL98 THF pulls a bunch, RDM sleeps them, 10min remaining message shows up, yeah were killing slow, whats Darkone doing? sitting down getting some mp, cept his mp is FULL. Yeah that was enough to tick me off, why the hell would anyone keep going with a leech. I figured i guess ill finish this for yankke. FL100 Boss - Cerberus, RDM mp halfway, BRD casts Double March and immidiately uses elegy on the NM. Im Like WTF, w/e its cerb hes easy. I asks the brd for some minuets to buff me, instead i got a tell, ( go fight this mob now no time to sing for you) War dies after that tell and 30 sec later the sam dies. THF says WTF on the pt chat and blames it on me :). Then he says "Im going to post you on FFXIAH" lol. For what? For doing my job, while you and ur "Friend" sit there, pulls the NM while rdm is not fully rested and ignores my tells for minuets. A Bard that doesnt buff everyone gimps the entire PT, which in my view, is not worth pting with, sorry Darkone, Dethaven or w/e your dualbox names is, GL on your nyzul runs, im sure a THF and a BRD can sucker in more peeps than a Peep that insist on coming as RNG only. gbye :)
Dethaven said:
Glad you posted the RDM and BRDs names, now everyone can /tell them and find out how pathetic your performance was 96-99, and how you refused to fight the boss. TY so much for showing everyone that you truly are a horrible player.

You guys hating on each other??
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-18 04:03:09  
Dethaven said:
I asked a few people that did that run and they said the bard was doing very well, everyone was doing their jobs. The RNG was a big damn baby the whole run. If you call a bard casting songs on everyone a bad player then Id like to know a good one. Maybe someone who refuses to do a damn thing like you? You was the only screwup in the group, YOU DID NOTHING ON THE BOSS. Id love to fight you in RL, post you address here. Id love to send your *** to the ICU.

Pathetic!
Threatening to put someone in hospital because of a game?!?!
[+]
 Valefor.Cinikal
user: Cinikal
By Valefor.Cinikal 2010-07-30 19:13:00  
[/quote] Pfft, I can outDD a hagun sam easy, and my sam gear is lousy.[/quote]

I just looked at your sam TP set... just wow... seriously just wow. I'm sorry but you must beat someone with MORE lousy gear than you.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-07-30 19:44:12  
I'm in agreement with everyone who says blu/rdm/whm is the way to go. The divide and conquer thing can work wonders too. Honestly though, I've done it with a rng plenty of times and the particular rng has been awesome and helpful; might not be the best job to fill the spot, but it really depends on the person playing the job, more than the job itself.
 Carbuncle.Xandor
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-07-30 19:55:15  
NQ WAR means adaman hauberk instead of armada hauberk?
[+]