Bad Player Warning: Saveia

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Bad player warning: Saveia
Bad player warning: Saveia
By Dethaven 2010-06-05 12:27:19  
My friend said this guy afked during the floor 100 Nyzule Isle run. The bard had 2 songs on him, he even showed me the SS of the 2 songs casted on him and the refused to fight. DOnt do Nyzule isle with this guy if you value your tags.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 12:36:55  
Show the Screenshot or stfu.
[+]
By Dethaven 2010-06-05 12:39:50  
Im warning people about this guy so what happened to my friend wont happen to others. When my friend told me that guy refused to fight, I couldnt believe people like that existed. Who would do a nyzule Isle and not fight??
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 12:41:29  
I'd like to see the proof, as far as I know you have issues with him and are making up stories.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-05 12:41:35  
An argument may have broken out. I don't see why someone would randomly 'not fight.'

I feel there are two sides to this story.
[+]
 Fairy.Muerte
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Muerte 2010-06-05 12:42:13  
Just boot him, those things aren't that hard to take down with 5 people, especially if that guy was a DD.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-06-05 12:45:21  
First you said the guy afk'd.

Then you said he "refused to fight."

If he was afk, he wasn't at his computer to outwardly refuse. If he said he refuses to fight, then he wasn't afk.

For all you know, the fire alarm in his building went off and he had to evacuate. Or his kid was screaming for milk and cookies so bad the neighbors called 911 on him for child abuse. Or he had explosive diarrhea.

Point is, you're lying. We don't need a screenshot to prove that, because you contradicted yourself in your very first post.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-05 12:48:05  
Well, it was his 'friend', so who knows what the deal is.

OP shouldn't be posting a player warning for something that didn't happen to you.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-05 12:50:13  
Madrigal and I was trolling :P
 Fairy.Muerte
By Fairy.Muerte 2010-06-05 12:50:59  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Most of the time the brds are giving you the wrong songs... Like minute even for Nyzul, Limbus and Ein.

Not my fault people wearing askar bodies or ares bodies and cant hit ***without minute.

Wat?
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-05 12:52:44  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Most of the time the brds are giving you the wrong songs... Like minute even for Nyzul, Limbus and Ein.

Not my fault people wearing askar bodies or ares bodies and cant hit ***without minute.

Dumbass, can't even get the right song.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-06-05 12:53:36  
Seraph.Rafik said:

What?
By Dethaven 2010-06-05 12:53:43  
I have no reason to want to talk bad about other players unless there is a need to say something. I dont talk on here alot but when I see bad players I want to give a warning to others. WHether you blieve me or not its up to you, human beings will always have their own opinions on crap whether you give them rock hard evidence or just say something as heresay. I gain nothing from your belief and quite frankly if you choose to not believe me, drag you butt to this server do a nyzule Isle with this guy and lose your tag as proof. Im just trying to tell people about the bad players I see and hope others dont suffer the consequences. Im not participating in the flame war lure attempt and feel its pathetic that when you try to help others no one listens. It happened to a friend not me, what would I have to gain from talking about this RNG? Nothing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-06-05 12:55:56  
Dethaven said:
It happened to a friend not me, what would I have to gain from talking about this RNG? Nothing.

You gain brownie points with your friend and his friends by talking about the guy through the means of contradicting statements and falsehoods.

That's your gain there, buddy.
[+]
 Fairy.Muerte
By Fairy.Muerte 2010-06-05 12:57:06  
Dethaven said:
Nyzul* Isle. RNG

Again, wat?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-05 13:06:41  
I've never seen a Rng in Nyzul. Ever. lol. Better chance getting in as Pld.
 Ragnarok.Vitaru
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Vite
By Ragnarok.Vitaru 2010-06-05 13:07:40  
why people from other servers asking for proof lol. anyway maybe the guy/gal had an emergency, I can only think of three things:

1- got in labor
2- Earthquake
3- The Vs came for visit.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-05 13:11:21  
You forgot Census people. Had that happen to me two weeks ago.

and um maybe diarrhea?
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-06-05 13:19:30  
Keyboard unplugged.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
 Fairy.Muerte
By Fairy.Muerte 2010-06-05 13:19:31  
I've actually done Nyzul as PLD. It works pretty well provided you have the gear for it. PLD/NIN and DD until you hit the boss floor, then attempt to tank the boss. It's really not that hard and it gives you more survivability on bosses. Also, atonement is nice for those 5 Flan Family floors.
By Demerol25mg 2010-06-05 22:23:05  
Hey, this is Saveia, i made this account just for the noobs that made this thread. Here is what happened

Nyzul 100 Setup

War(no haidate, def NQ)
THF(Redenious)
RNG(Me)
RDM(Yankke)
BRD(Darkone - cast marches only even thou i asked many times to minuet me on the preceeding floors)
SAM(NQ, No Hagun, wearing Domaru)

So we navigate from 96~99, i noticed the brd only does 2 marches and ballads the rdm. i've asked for a minuet, he does it, Once. Ok so i guess hes too busy maybe he'll minuet me on the boss.

Boss starts he uses double March, and they engage the boss. I asked for minuets no go. WAR dies in 10 seconds and only the sam and thf remain, Cerb is still at 80%.

I've done plenty of Nyzul boss runs in the past week as RNG only, and it doesnt fail, i've also did this with a BRD who is kind enough to give me not only minuet IV but also a herculean etude, after he gave the melee double marches. That really motivated me to kill the boss with all i got.

Darkone on the other hand, must had thought he was still in Bhaf. Thickets pulling birds and on a merit pt lol. Hope you enjoy your barding. GL btw i got askar body on today and i did the run as RNG. GL to u all :).
[+]
By Dethaven 2010-06-06 02:40:44  
Glad you posted the RDM and BRDs names, now everyone can /tell them and find out how pathetic your performance was 96-99, and how you refused to fight the boss. TY so much for showing everyone that you truly are a horrible player.
By Demerol25mg 2010-06-06 07:00:41  
Um i did a nyzul 20 run with Yankke today, we killed the boss in 1min.

RNG/SAM (me)
MNK/nin (biggrizzly wearing windy campaign armor)
Mnk/nin (full usukane 4 letter named galka)
BRD/whm (Yankke)
RDM/WHM (some taru i forgot his name)
BLU/NIN (leader long name cant remember lol)

yeah i said "RNG Do you need it?" and he said yea sure. I had to gear change since i was on sam/nin. Run went smoothly but ofc No Drops. No THF's lol. o well.