COR advice plz
 Shiva.Kasui
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Krunkers
By Shiva.Kasui 2010-05-28 14:09:03  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Unicorn.Sedres said:
COR/RNG using ranged for TP will be incredibly expensive :)
everyjob is hella expensive if you play/gear it right =P Cor/whm (that aren't being FORCED to go /whm) are the lazy Cors and I never invite them lol
pfff Duby, you dont know nutin till you see ma cor/whm <3
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-05-28 14:27:46  
Only fight I can ever see using COR/WHM on is Ouryu for Curaga but even that is iffy.
 Valefor.Daeira
サーバ: Valefor
user: Daeira
By Valefor.Daeira 2010-05-28 14:39:01  
My LS uses a blm party to nuke Ouryu to death while he's in the air. I think that's fairly standard...
With a really good QD build, and subbing blm, rdm, or blu, a Cor can easily drop 450+ damage Ice shots on Ouryu, while keeping the BLM's buffed. That's with one of the standard endgame guns, I don't know how high I could go with the new dmg 46 gun. Also, if they're short on blm's, a sch using the right elemental buff can push that over 500 pretty easily.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-28 14:41:36  
Shiva.Kasui said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Unicorn.Sedres said:
everyjob is hella expensive if you play/gear it right =P Cor/whm (that aren't being FORCED to go /whm) are the lazy Cors and I never invite them lol
lol I'm just saying, cor gets absolutely nothing by subbing whm. If you want healing for those just incase moments with your 300-400mp, at least sub rdm so you can get the MAB....or blu..for MAB and AGI. Cor/whm is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing I've seen in a while...its kinda like Rng/Whm..
 Shiva.Kasui
サーバ: Shiva
user: Krunkers
By Shiva.Kasui 2010-05-29 18:11:45  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Shiva.Kasui said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Unicorn.Sedres said:
lol I'm just saying, cor gets absolutely nothing by subbing whm. If you want healing for those just incase moments with your 300-400mp, at least sub rdm so you can get the MAB....or blu..for MAB and AGI. Cor/whm is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing I've seen in a while...its kinda like Rng/Whm..

Everything's situational in this game. -na spells, Raise,Erase, Curagas, Reraise are all important spells in certain situations. I'm a healing buff though and wouldn't be caught dead subbing anything else but whm, feel naked without it haha
[+]