users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Valefor Dynamis
Valefor Dynamis
 Valefor.Delwynn
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Delwynn
By Valefor.Delwynn 2010-05-21 20:37:27  
I'm sure I'll get several responses to shut up and go **** myself since not everyone can be serious at times, but I figured it didn't hurt to address this. I apologize ahead of time for the lengthy post.

As you may have noticed since the server merge, there are an immense amount of dynamis linkshells trying to run. So many, that some linkshells are forced to cancel just due to the fact there are no zones open (excluding dreamworld).

As a sackholder for my dynamis ls, I would like to keep this as friendly as possible and not let it turn into an argument that gets out of hand. Other than the lack of available zones, since there are so many shells going, turnout has gotten to be quite low for several dynamis linkshells I have talked with.

Being that we are running at the same time as many shells, and at times getting zones we've been shouting for "stolen" (I am aware that there is no actual way to claim a zone before actually entering), wouldn't it make sense to possibly combine a couple?

I understand that each ls has their own way of doing things, so any ls involved in a merge needs to be flexible. Compromises must be made, which is why several ls's will refuse I'm sure.

My ls, Cyrus, takes anyone of any language (though I understand english speakers will be the only ones reading) and we happen to run Wednesdays and Saturdays around 11pm EDT. This seems to be the jp "prime time" and not all of the shells are willing to let non-jp people in. We have run at this time for several months on our current ls and around a year including our previous linkshell, EvilEmpire, and have found this time slot to be quite convenient for a fair amount of people. Having our group of "regulars," we are leary to change our run time because this is the only time that works for everyone, and other nights are not an option due to what would be a conflicting sky and limbus schedule for the leader and the sackholders.

I am hoping with this post maybe someone will step forward, but as for now I'm trying to figure out what linkshells run when. So please post your linkshell and normal runtimes, or PM me, and let other linkshell leaders know about this post. You may also send me a /tell. Thank you ^^/