Worth Playing This Game Still? Work Schedule

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Worth playing this game still? Work schedule
Worth playing this game still? Work schedule
By JudgePhoenix 2010-05-21 00:30:27  
So basically, just a question of with my work schedule (3pm-Midnight EST) I can barely do any end game stuff is it worth still playing? >.> and no I dont consider Add-ons worth it those are just to make up for the lack of what ppl cant have or macro usuage. I mean having items from like sky,etc. Only end-game I really do is dyna and even then im kinda boned cuz I can only show up for one of the 2 days. btw the main days im off is Wed. and Friday. Usually most end game I've seen through almost 10+ shells I've asked are not even those days.....
By cantseeyou 2010-05-21 00:36:49  
game looks like its going to be even more time consuming judging by the new add ons and level caps

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-21 00:44:05  
It's kind of hard to say with that sort of schedule. I guess the best way to look at it is that, it's only worth it to keep playing if you're getting what you want out of the game. That "what you want" is the big question. If your main concern is friends, etc. and you're still happy with that part of the game even with your wierd play times and little to no endgame, I'd say yes it's still worth playing.. if your main issue is progressing through the game though, endgame, gear etc. and you're completely not happy, then I'd say it might be time for a change.

If you don't really want to quit though, maybe try looking into different servers and see which ones might have more of an english speaking population who's events would work better with your schedule. Shells with EU based event schedules might be worth a look. GL ^^
By JudgePhoenix 2010-05-21 00:51:36  
lol yea I've only been playing this game for maybe a year and a few months only 2 jobs I have atm is 75 MNK and THF. I mean really for my MNK its mainly sky I guess and w/e Story missions I need idk maybe it is the server. But yea I do sky as well with one LS but it still cuts into my work schedule cuz they take to long on who prios what >.>.....since its point based
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Ceolwulf
By Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf 2010-06-28 22:26:10  
If you still want to play but find yourself not having big chunks of time to devout to events or partying, why not pick up a craft? Cooking and alchemy are pretty easy, plus you can fish (I really hope SE revamps fishing in the next update).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-28 22:39:03  
Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf said:
If you still want to play but find yourself not having big chunks of time to devout to events or partying, why not pick up a craft? Cooking and alchemy are pretty easy, plus you can fish (I really hope SE revamps fishing in the next update).

Really, did you really do that
 Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Ceolwulf
By Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf 2010-06-28 23:07:31  
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Really, did you really do that

:(
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-28 23:25:45  
argh, I only make one dyna a week most of the time because I'm too tired to work 3 hours into the event, sometimes I also make 1 sky a week. I still do what I can~

I get items slower but thats my fault, so I don't Q.Q or anything, the events are fun though, you should get a good sky/dyna ls so it's more fun and you waste less time.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.